R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 09-18-2010, 09:29 AM   #1561
Tech Regular

I plan to get to G's tomorrow.

I missed the awesome race...couldn't escape work. But I'll have nitro, sct, e-truggy for tomorrow

Tim Harris

semi-retired

I keep trying to quit, but not happening!
tharris1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #1562
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa-002.jpg

From the ROAR off road regionals this weekend. Check the sticker, lol.
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:37 AM   #1563
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Good deal Kash.I bet you put some dimples on the head last night
blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 05:58 AM   #1564
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

We r racing... 40% chance of rain after 4pm so we are gonna keep things moving today
Old 09-19-2010, 06:26 AM   #1565
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksunshine View Post
Good deal Kash.I bet you put some dimples on the head last night
Like a Jack hammer.
Mugen Seiki / J Concepts / Airtronics/Sanwa USA / LC Racing , Baton Inc. / VIPER / REDS Racing USA / VP Racing Fuels / Tekno RC / Boca Bearings / G's Raceway & Hobbies / Waldorf RC / Upgrade RC / Kal Gaurd Lubricants /
Old 09-19-2010, 06:41 AM   #1566
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash$ View Post
Attachment 643956

From the ROAR off road regionals this weekend. Check the sticker, lol.
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! NICE STICKER MR. $!
Old 09-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #1567
Tech Elite

Great Day of Racing folks. I just want to apologize for being so awesome in Ebuggy... My 9th place victory at the locals places me up there in the ranks haha. That HB VE8 has to be the most durable buggy ever. I mean I really tried to break it but couldnt.

Thanks for coming out... Just a reminder i am still looking for a shipping container keep your eyes out for me. thanks
Old 09-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #1568
Tech Elite

Guys I found a container but I need help finding a trucker that can haul it from south carolina to the shop for a good price. Please forward me or pm me anyone that may be interested... any interstate truckers coming through Sout Carolina with an empty flat trailer heading toward PA let me know. Give me a good price or maybe a trade for some merchandise. Thanks... Guys I can get this container for a song just need a way to get it here... brainstorm please.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:31 PM   #1569
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I had a great time up there with you guy's.Thanks Robin for your help your a sweetheart.But your boy is off his rockers and completly out of control and although i feel lucky to have left there with all my limbs .He put on a hellva show .Damm G your my new hero Can't wait til next Sunday.
blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #1570
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksunshine View Post
I had a great time up there with you guy's.Thanks Robin for your help your a sweetheart.But your boy is off his rockers and completly out of control and although i feel lucky to have left there with all my limbs .He put on a hellva show .Damm G your my new hero Can't wait til next Sunday.
And who said a hot bodies could not take a beating?
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 06:51 PM   #1571
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharris1959 View Post
I plan to get to G's tomorrow.

I missed the awesome race...couldn't escape work. But I'll have nitro, sct, e-truggy for tomorrow

Tim Harris

semi-retired
Hey semi-retired old man. I have not been spanked by you in over a year. Where have you been?
Old 09-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #1572
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

G what a good time and what a mad man. i was completly anti buggy but now you got me lookin.that buggy desirves the superman paint skeem! the track was dope and ridn wheelies down the str8 was rather amusing. j thanks for bein a good sport and just playing. flowin you around for what lil i could definatly helpd me out. iv got some setup changes to make for sure and look forward to nextime. ill bring my notebook.
swirlvike666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #1573
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlvike666 View Post
G what a good time and what a mad man. i was completly anti buggy but now you got me lookin.that buggy desirves the superman paint skeem! the track was dope and ridn wheelies down the str8 was rather amusing. j thanks for bein a good sport and just playing. flowin you around for what lil i could definatly helpd me out. iv got some setup changes to make for sure and look forward to nextime. ill bring my notebook.
I have a setup station that I would be willing to bring to help you get a good baseline to start from.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:46 PM   #1574
Tech Elite

awesome day guys. Thanks for the fun and sun baby.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:02 AM   #1575
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN View Post
Great Day of Racing folks. I just want to apologize for being so awesome in Ebuggy... My 9th place victory at the locals places me up there in the ranks haha. That HB VE8 has to be the most durable buggy ever. I mean I really tried to break it but couldnt.

Thanks for coming out... Just a reminder i am still looking for a shipping container keep your eyes out for me. thanks
My son (he's 1/4 scale) thought your buggy was the coolest. He didn't know what the heck it was doing, but he liked it !
goehm is offline   Reply With Quote