Search

PRO-SPEED R/C RACEWAY IN N.Y.

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 11:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JCB
Alex,

What's up man? hope all is well... we've been running electric down at Jackson for the Express race... but we'll be up there for some gas soon!

See you at the track...
Yo J.C.,

Looking forward to mixing it up with you at the Express Race. It's starting to build up into the Outdoor Event of the Year. Not to be missed by any Racer in the Region!!

I'll be mixing it up w/ my fellow Racers this Father's Day weekend at Jamie's track in Circleville, NY for a last minute tune-up and hopefully be in good shape leading up to the Grand Show next week............. Don't miss this awesome Trophy Event if your planning to be in the North. The weather Man says it's going to be very sunny this weekend.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you all soon!!
Old 06-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default fun fun fun

just wanted to say that in spite of my poor showing i had a great time this weekend racing with you guys and i wiil be up again before the end of the summer. there is a first class show going on in New york state and if you get a chance u should check it out.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Ty, i'm gald to here that. it was good to have you.Having a great day of racing and hanging with the fellas is what it should be all about, It's not just about the race it is about the Day of racing and getting together with your FRIENDS and fellow HOBBIEST.
Just remember one thing, a bad day of racing is still better than a good day at work ( my opinion )
Hope You Can make it up again ,
J.C.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

I think you mean a bad day of racing is better than a good day of ....sanding floors?!?!?!? LOLOL
Old 06-20-2006, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GBagRacing
I think you mean a bad day of racing is better than a good day of ....sanding floors?!?!?!? LOLOL
whew....good thing I had a car accident...now I dont have to do any heavy lifting for a while...wife hired someone to come refinish my living room and dining room!
Old 06-20-2006, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher
Hey Ty, i'm gald to here that. it was good to have you.Having a great day of racing and hanging with the fellas is what it should be all about, It's not just about the race it is about the Day of racing and getting together with your FRIENDS and fellow HOBBIEST.
Just remember one thing, a bad day of racing is still better than a good day at work ( my opinion )
Hope You Can make it up again ,
J.C.
and you forgot that a bad day at the track is always made better when charlie does not win!

See you Sunday.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Not sure bout you guys, but I had a bad day. I was charging up and tuning for fathers day when the power went out overnight. My 12volts werent charged for the SB and charger, and Tx batteries takes about 2hrs or so. On top of that next sunday I have to work. It's ok though since I have no engine for my sedan. I'll have something soon though.
Old 06-24-2006, 06:59 AM
Tech Elite

I have a pile of parts that walked in the door yesterday to convert my RDX carpet spec to a paved/rubber car. I have masked my bodies and am ready to paint.

I have nothing but time today as my plans were washed out...I sould be ready for tomorrow...hopefully the weather will play nice..
Old 06-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Tech Regular

Unhappy

Just to let everyone know, Racing tomorrow has been cancelled due to the weather forecast. (Mother Nature is Pissing Me Off!!!)
Old 06-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Tech Elite

$@#%^@#$%^NMKWBRTDBFKMW%^@$ WGOW%^KMYW$% @$L%MY@%WEAS%S)E%HMSTHOSTRBASDT^OMNB AE%OTYJ W%OYJ QEOARTGIUS%^R^WYHNMSDTLKJ STYSDOH SE%)I^Y SAE%)^%SE)^IT ORAGSDTY&S)WE%STHAETRMY WE%)YQ#$%U()TY Q#%(UYT%OYJWEARTOUG %)Y QE%)TY @#%()^U Q#)%T Q#$TYU %Y) Q#$)T Q@#)%^IY@$%YKHWELTRGHBMZDLH $%)YHSDFG)HI SRTOYH IW%)Y
Old 06-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

sorry just venting. 1/3rd through the season and i have not done a lap yet.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Tech Regular

Hey everybody, just a note to let you know that Pro-Speed R/C/ Raceway will racing on Sunday July 2nd it will be the INDEPENDENCE DAY TROPHY RACE! Being that mother nature took us out today i figured i'd open on the 2nd and see if we get better weather. I will be running it like i ran the other:
Trophies will be given to the top 3 Drivers in the A-mains and top 2 Drivers in the B-mains The Classes will be Nitro touring, Electric 19t fix end-bell and rubber tires, And if we have enough we will run a 1/8th scale Class. Registration will open at 9:00am and also Practice will start at 9:00am to 9:30am for touring cars, 9:30am to 10:00am for 1/8th and 10:00am to 10:30 for electric at which time the track will close for final set up Then at 10:45 Drivers Meeting and then Racing will start at 11:00am and Reshuffling will be done after every round.This is how things should go if all goes well with out any unforeseen interruptions in setting up.
See Ya There,
Jaime
RAIN DATE JULY 9th 2006
Old 06-25-2006, 04:58 PM
Tech Adept

Att all 1/8 scale racer's, let see if we could get together and run an 1/8 scale class for this race coming up July 2. well as of right now there 1 on the list. jamie please try to get the word out as i will do the same.by the way this is BamBino
Old 06-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by raffaelli
sorry just venting. 1/3rd through the season and i have not done a lap yet.
Chris if I promise to let you win,then will you come out to play?
Old 06-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I'd be down for 8th onroad definately. My MRX4 is itchin for new grounds. I'll see if I can have a schedule change for sunday otherwise I'd be working. New job they randomly give you more/less hrs randomly. I have more $$ to enjoy my hobby, but no time to race.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.