R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2007, 05:33 PM   #226
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 7,177
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Why 12 turn? Why not 19 turn and/or open mod?
jiml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:23 AM   #227
Tech Regular
 
shamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 387
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiml View Post
Why 12 turn? Why not 19 turn and/or open mod?
Hey, what ever you guy's want to run we will run(19t,12t,or open mod)it's whatever the majority wants,not a problem.
__________________
CHARLIE SCHAUMBURG

XRAY NT1 2013 / FORDHAM HOBBIES / HOT RACE TYRES/ Port Jervis NY Onroad Raceway/ FLOYD BENNET RACEWAY / McPappy Racing /
shamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:11 PM   #228
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 7,177
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamu View Post
Hey, what ever you guy's want to run we will run(19t,12t,or open mod)it's whatever the majority wants,not a problem.
Whoa wait a minute I don't want to start anything. I was just asking a question. If you guys run 12 turn don't change on my account. Either I buy a 12 turn or not run electric.

I'll just have to bring my Inferno GT and give Raffaelli a driving lesson.
jiml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:37 AM   #229
Tech Elite
 
raffaelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
Posts: 2,924
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiml View Post
I'll just have to bring my Inferno GT and give Raffaelli a driving lesson.
right on! I will bring my notebook!See you then.
__________________
24ITA
raffaelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:28 PM   #230
Tech Regular
 
Dreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 409
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiml View Post
Whoa wait a minute I don't want to start anything. I was just asking a question. If you guys run 12 turn don't change on my account. Either I buy a 12 turn or not run electric.

I'll just have to bring my Inferno GT and give Raffaelli a driving lesson.
Don't fret it, That was a good question. What it was, was that at our last trophy race the guys asked if the could run 12t or shorten the track, and I told them that what ever the majority agreed on was fine with me.So to make a long story short the 12t ended up be perfect for the size of the track so thats why i posted it stating 12t mod, hope you can make it. hey raff you said you'd be there last week and you were missing in action, hope all is well.
Dreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #231
Tech Regular
 
j_griffis90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: honesdale pa
Posts: 402
Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Send a message via AIM to j_griffis90
Default

hey jamie its jeramie. i may take a ride out to race wit the 12t touring cause that will give me a good setup for the following week wen i go to the mushroombowl for a touring race.
j_griffis90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #232
Tech Elite
 
raffaelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
Posts: 2,924
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

hey bud. sorry about that. we were running behind packing for our trip. I am still out of town but will be back in time for ALMS at Limerock on Saturday and specIGT on Sunday.
__________________
24ITA
raffaelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:06 PM   #233
Tech Regular
 
Dreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 409
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_griffis90 View Post
hey jamie its jeramie. i may take a ride out to race wit the 12t touring cause that will give me a good setup for the following week wen i go to the mushroombowl for a touring race.
Thats Good to here "J", hope you can make it!
Dreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 06:08 PM   #234
Tech Regular
 
Dreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 409
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffaelli View Post
hey bud. sorry about that. we were running behind packing for our trip. I am still out of town but will be back in time for ALMS at Limerock on Saturday and specIGT on Sunday.
To funny.
Dreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:31 AM   #235
Tech Regular
 
j_griffis90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: honesdale pa
Posts: 402
Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Send a message via AIM to j_griffis90
Default

hey jamie, i dont think i can make it this weekend cause plans changed nd we might b goin away to see family out of town. i will definately take a ride down for one of ur races tho.
j_griffis90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:25 AM   #236
Tech Regular
 
Dreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 409
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_griffis90 View Post
hey jamie, i dont think i can make it this weekend cause plans changed nd we might b goin away to see family out of town. i will definately take a ride down for one of ur races tho.
Cool
Dreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:49 AM   #237
Tech Adept
 
Tracksidehobbys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 164
Send a message via AIM to Tracksidehobbys
Default

Hey jamie,had a great time racing on the 15,Hope to be there next time.You put on a great show.Thanks.
__________________
C U Trackside
Greg
Tracksidehobbys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:53 AM   #238
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,730
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

I had a great time running my nitro on the 15..Jamie,you put on a great show...Thanks...When is the next race?....I'M gonna try my hardest to be there,and grab some extras to follow....
Al Sodano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 01:50 PM   #239
Tech Regular
 
Dreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N.Y.
Posts: 409
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Sodano View Post
I had a great time running my nitro on the 15..Jamie,you put on a great show...Thanks...When is the next race?....I'M gonna try my hardest to be there,and grab some extras to follow....
Thanks alot, I really appreciate that. And it was a pleasure having you up to race. The next trophy race is the Onroad Mayhem II on AUG.5th
http://prospeeds.activeboard.com/ind...picID=12712271
Hope you can make it,
J.C.
Dreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 02:44 PM   #240
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: upstate New York
Posts: 1,364
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Had an awesome time racing.Great track...great crowd...and those 1/8th scales,wooohoo.Jeramie and I will be back.I see nitro in both our futures.lol.Great day Jamie.Thanks.Mario.

Last edited by lotus1; 08-06-2007 at 05:25 AM.
lotus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need 4 Speed R/C Raceway CodyJandrakovic Track Locator Forum 1 10-16-2007 04:52 PM
PRO-SPEED R/C RACEWAY BACK FOR ANOTHER SEASON!! Dreamcatcher Track Locator Forum 4 03-26-2007 12:31 PM
West-Coast Shootout...Nitro Race Series *Hobbytown Raceway*Hot Box Raceway*Thunder Al W.CoastShootout Electric Off-Road 2 04-11-2006 01:52 PM
1st Den RC Raceway Invite @ Sugar River Raceway kart1 Wisconsin & Illinois Racing 27 09-23-2005 05:44 PM
Speed Tech R/C Raceway SpeedTech Track Locator Forum 2 12-08-2001 04:31 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:59 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net