Wiki Posts
Search

301 Raceway in Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

Default 301 Raceway in Maryland

1 Raceway in Maryland Post #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have finally broken ground and the fence is being installed. The track is located in Brandywine, Maryland.

The track is a 250x130 slab of fine grade asphalt which means minimal tire with a painted infield and berms,with lanes from 15 to 20 feet,which meets IFMAR specs, lighting around the entire track just in case racing runs a little over. The drivers stand is covered and is 10X36X5 with ramps on both sides for the physically challenged and boxes for radio impound along with a covered pit area that seats about 120 with room for more,(so no need to bring tables and chairs ,there is electricity in the pits, an air compressor,a body wash station,all for your racing enjoyment,along with ample parking.

Rc Scoring Pro will be the scoring system used. Clean restrooms, concessions and many more things to make your visit to 301 Raceway an enjoyable experience. Pictures to come soon along with the website which is being constructed and directions. The schedule is being made out as well.

Sorry for the long message, but please stay tuned to hear and see more about the new and exciting 301 Raceway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sandy L.
Savion W.
V1RRR(WCE)
3pk,spektrum
jp fx 12-t03(full option)
kawahara tires
Mazda 6
Sandra
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sandra
Find More Posts by Sandra
Add Sandra to Your Buddy List
Old 01-23-2006, 02:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I would really like to know more!
Old 01-23-2006, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Redvet79
I would really like to know more!
Sure what would you like to know, there is a thread on the racing form called 301 raceway. or you can post them here.
Old 03-02-2006, 10:07 AM
Tech Adept

FASASMUGEN
Tech Rookie

maryland

3 Posts Since Mar 2006 Today, 01:02 PM Post #7813

FASASMUGEN
Tech Rookie

maryland

2 Posts Since Mar 2006 Today, 12:34 PM body Post #3636

whats up nitro heads, need help, could some one tell me by moving the body fowards or backwards what happens? does it get more traction or more steering? on a different topic i would like to invite the race world to make the trip to maryland to a state of art race track presented by my main man chris whitney, his lovely wife sandra, and flash of the rc world vince jackson. this is a huge track so bring your big ponys if you want to keep up the good thing about 301 raceway is, all you need is you and your car. no tables he got you, chairs he got you, it will even have electricty in the pit area damn you cannt beat that hungry and thrity he got you. (food and bevrage will be sold) need parts well you known what im going to say HE GOT YOU!!!! if you need info go to 301 raceway thread (contacts c_whit, sandra, vince. so try to come and see for your self what i am talking about. it well be fun, competitve, and just down wright fast!! one other thing the track offers: BUTT WHIPPINGS YEA DONT WORRY I GOT YOU FOR THIS ONE. PEACE LOVE AND HAIR GREASE be easy
Old 03-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Tech Initiate

How far is this located from Harrisburg Pennsylvania? I am looking for a place to race on the weekends in the summer.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kgonder1969
How far is this located from Harrisburg Pennsylvania? I am looking for a place to race on the weekends in the summer.
Its about 1.5 hours South of Frederick Md. or 2 hr`s. South of Hagerstown
Old 04-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Tech Regular

Default Race INFO

Is there a race this weekend at the new track, and if there is, can someone please send me info: dates, address, classes, cost, etc. I am from NYC, and I heard a few guys mention something, but no one could give me definite answers. You can also point to the web site if there is one.
Old 04-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

This weekend, test and tune, send Sandra a PM for address/directions and they have a thread called 301 Raceway.