Wiki Posts
Search

New shop / track coming to Odessa TX

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default New shop / track coming to Odessa TX

For all the West Tx guys that have been looking for a place to race, you will soon have it. There is a new shop / track going into Odessa called Hobby Traxx. The dirt has started coming in for the outdoor track and the owners hope to have everything up and going by the first of March or so.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

argh, why is every track 3 hours away from me

Let me know when the track is up and running and I'll try and make it out
Old 02-15-2013, 08:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Good luck it's hard to make a go!!
Old 03-30-2013, 03:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Bring it I have a arsenal of R/C in the garage 1/10 Nitro , 1/10 electric. Any idea what the track will be designed for?
Old 03-31-2013, 04:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Won't be happening. Turns out the owner is a &^%&!! child molester . He got busted a couple of days after the shop opened.
Old 04-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Look, man. Lets not go throwing around stuff like that until you know the whole story, which you don't. I've known the guy for many, many years. He is a great guy. If you knew him, you wouldn't be so quick to spread this stuff around. There's a long story behind what happened and its totally untrue. Don't be so quick to pass judgment. Innocent until proven guilty, right? Now, having said that, the store is up and running and the track is still in the plan, just delayed a bit.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by nitromaxx22
Look, man. Lets not go throwing around stuff like that until you know the whole story, which you don't. I've known the guy for many, many years. He is a great guy. If you knew him, you wouldn't be so quick to spread this stuff around. There's a long story behind what happened and its totally untrue. Don't be so quick to pass judgment. Innocent until proven guilty, right? Now, having said that, the store is up and running and the track is still in the plan, just delayed a bit.
Ok, so what is the story? This track will have kids around it, right? Put our minds at ease.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Tech Rookie

These accusations were a result of the kid being punished for doing wrong. She got mad, wanted to get back at him and this is the worst thing she could think of. Being a public forum, I'd really not like to go into too much detail, but these accusations are completely false. With that being said, I understand the desire to want to know that kids will be safe around there. I just want to spread truth instead of rumor.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:06 PM
TZ
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

?