Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Customer service at a hobby shop in Texas

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 08:32 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Last edited by raceseeker; 08-26-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by raceseeker
Just wanted to see what racers thought about this subject, I've been racing a local track weekly for a few years now and have lots of friends there , i take care of the track in between rounds ,and help whoever i can , and my son does the same thing ,gets the race director drinks or food , And as racers we talk to everyone and try to get the race director to hear us, as far as calling the races start to finish ,and if you call out racers in a race you should watch the whole race and call it all, thats what your getting paid to do,And if three cars make an onroad race three should make an offroad race too ,thats fair. And not rushing through every saturday with no breaks and not waiting for racers to line up or marshals to get out in positions,I would call the races for free and your getting paid and your sitting in an air conditioned booth while the customers are sitting in a suana, and still you hurry hurry every weekend along , You know some racers actually enjoy being there and not in that big a hurry, And when you someone is new in a class and you know them well you could give them a break ,especially when the other racers said there wasnt even a marshal out and you started the race and said I Dont Care,
thanks wayne
I would think addressing this concern to Mike or Chris directly would yield better results. Not much people on the interwebs can do to help.

And since you asked, I think you're spoiled. Race directing doesn't get a whole lot better than at Mike's.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

//

Last edited by SHAUN GRIDER; 08-28-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: No reason
Old 08-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Fellas,

Complaining about things at Mike's on the forums is not good and does nothing to address whatever complaints you might have. You should be addressing any concerns you have with the owner, Mike, via email or personal meeting with him. Doing it on the forums doesn't do any good, keeps the animosity going, and in the long run, make you that complain look like the villains.