Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comprehensive List of DFW RC Shops/ Tracks

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2015, 09:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jarrad
I wouldn't really call racers edge in Crowley a track. More of a small spot in a field really too short and tight for a 1/8th anything. And it is super slick if you like sliding all around every where.

I have not heard of one in burleson or GP. I have been searching for something close to Mansfield.

There is the nitro onroad in rendon, pretty bad ass track and a oval also. But no hobby shop
have you found the one in Burleson? I live in Mansfield also.

There is also one in Irving called rc speedshop (??) and they were currently building an outdoor track.
Old 11-25-2015, 10:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stick
have you found the one in Burleson? I live in Mansfield also.

There is also one in Irving called rc speedshop (??) and they were currently building an outdoor track.
The one in "Burleson" is just a round round track. I would call it Rendon but I guess the actually address is Burleson.
Old 01-22-2016, 01:59 PM
Tech Rookie

For anyone interested, I found a small track at Harry Meyers Park in Rockwall. I am just starting out but the track seems a bit small and rough. If anyone is around Rockwall/Rowlett or East, we should get together. I know there are a lot of people because the Hobbytown USA seems to do pretty brisk business, but none of the guys up there seem to know where the action is.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Anyone know if the track at Banana RC in Richardson is a full track or just an oval track?
Old 05-04-2016, 05:35 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bennieblanco
Anyone know if the track at Banana RC in Richardson is a full track or just an oval track?
It's a roadcourse some nights and an oval other nights, they also have a small offroad track for 1/18th-1/14th scale cars and a hobby shop.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bennieblanco
This is their schedule for electric racing:

Tuesday & Friday - Oval racing
Thursday & Saturday - Road Course racing

Their offroad carpet track is open to racing the same days of oval/road course racing if enough guys show up to run.

Racing on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday nights start at 7:30p. Saturday racing starts at 6:30p. Track practice fee is $5.00 on non-race days and on race days if you are not going to participate in racing program that evening.