Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

ONLY 2 DAYS TILL FUN BEGINS!

YA'LL HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND CALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING

STEVE
903-521-0981
Old 11-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Tech Regular

FOR ANY OF YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A DEAL ON A ROOM FOR THE WEEKEND.

TRISH JUST GOT US A ROOM ON PRICELINE .COM

THE HILTON DALLAS LINCOLN CENTRE
4 1/2 STARS FOR $45.00 PER NIGHT.
8.10 MILES FROM THE TRACK. LBJ FREEWAY AND 635
Old 11-16-2009, 12:57 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I had a great time racing at the Fall Classic this weekend. Thanks to all involved. I enjoyed meeting new friends and look forward to seeing them at another race real soon.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Tech Master

Had a great time. Very fun race. I don't know if i've ever got that much track time at a race. Probably the best bang for the buck i've seen. Sorry we had to jet out so fast.. Had a long drive home.. I rolled into bed at 4am Plan on being there next year!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by smoke81
Had a great time. Very fun race. I don't know if i've ever got that much track time at a race. Probably the best bang for the buck i've seen. Sorry we had to jet out so fast.. Had a long drive home.. I rolled into bed at 4am Plan on being there next year!
Nice, didn't really think about how much track time we got this weekend. Really is true, probably put in 1000 laps ez. Come back for our other race that im sure we will have early next year before carpet season is over.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)
Default Big Thanks

This weekend was great!!!Big thanks to Andrew(AWD), Dumas, guys from OK, and San Antonio. It seems like all the parts that I did not have got broken and all the things I forgot at home were needed, but the texas crew along with others help me out greatly. The Texas crew is crazy fast and made me into a tekin and duo believer...I am greatful for the great time with you all and I will be back Andrew...thanks again...ps...thanks yang for your help also...
Old 11-17-2009, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by obi wun
This weekend was great!!!Big thanks to Andrew(AWD), Dumas, guys from OK, and San Antonio. It seems like all the parts that I did not have got broken and all the things I forgot at home were needed, but the texas crew along with others help me out greatly. The Texas crew is crazy fast and made me into a tekin and duo believer...I am greatful for the great time with you all and I will be back Andrew...thanks again...ps...thanks yang for your help also...
Otha,

Glad that you had a great time at this race. Tell the guys that decided not to come that they missed out on a terrific race and tremendous competition. There is suppose to be a big race sometime in February/March of next year and I hope that you can come back to run in it. Congrats on your third place finish in WGT!!
Old 11-17-2009, 02:02 PM
Tech Regular

I would like to thank each and every one of you who attended and made the 3rd Annual Fall Classic a success, with out you it would fail.
I owe a special thank you to Mike Darnell and his staff at Mike's Hobby Shop, Mike Dumas, Ray Rabe, Andrew Doherty and my lovely wife Trish. I couldn't have done it with out your help, support and use of this fabulous facility.
Guys you have no idea how good you have it.

The 75 entries of quality racers coming from all over Texas and Oklahoma, and as far away as Bella Vista and Jonesboro Arkansas; Byram, Mississippi and Kansas City, Missouri produced top notch racing all weekend with no previous Fall Classic winner repeating as the 2009 champion.

I am especially proud to have the talented "Young Guns" racers of Cameron and Steve Eaves Jr, Matt Foster, Alex Noah, Cameron Crane and Ryan Carpenter attend. Their ages averaged under 13 years old. Way to go guys, you held your own against some of the regions top factory backed racers. Wow, what a future you have in the world of RC racing. Its going to be exciting following you. These young men were all very well behaved treating everyone with respect on and off the track.
Don't let their ages fool you, they where down to business the whole weekend. If you don't know these young men you will.

The layout offered its challenges but the opportunity for plenty of track time tamed it for most of you. We had our setbacks and computer issues but we were able to overcome most of them. Sundays program started late and took longer to run then it should have. I take full responsibility for that and give you my word at next years program we will do better and back up plans are already in the works to solve other unforeseen problems.

I look forward to the 4th Annual event and a better format so you can enjoy the city or get back home each day earlier.
If you have any questions or concerns, or ideas to make the show better, I am open to any and all your voices.
Hope you all had a great time enjoyed it as much as I did. See ya soon!

Sincerely,
Steve Crane
Old 12-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Regional Moderator

During the two days of the Classic I saw at least two or three people walking around taking lots of pictures. What happened with those? Anyone know of an online album from the race?
Old 12-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by steve crane
I would like to thank each and every one of you who attended and made the 3rd Annual Fall Classic a success, with out you it would fail.
I owe a special thank you to Mike Darnell and his staff at Mike's Hobby Shop, Mike Dumas, Ray Rabe, Andrew Doherty and my lovely wife Trish. I couldn't have done it with out your help, support and use of this fabulous facility.
Guys you have no idea how good you have it.

The 75 entries of quality racers coming from all over Texas and Oklahoma, and as far away as Bella Vista and Jonesboro Arkansas; Byram, Mississippi and Kansas City, Missouri produced top notch racing all weekend with no previous Fall Classic winner repeating as the 2009 champion.

I am especially proud to have the talented "Young Guns" racers of Cameron and Steve Eaves Jr, Matt Foster, Alex Noah, Cameron Crane and Ryan Carpenter attend. Their ages averaged under 13 years old. Way to go guys, you held your own against some of the regions top factory backed racers. Wow, what a future you have in the world of RC racing. Its going to be exciting following you. These young men were all very well behaved treating everyone with respect on and off the track.
Don't let their ages fool you, they where down to business the whole weekend. If you don't know these young men you will.

The layout offered its challenges but the opportunity for plenty of track time tamed it for most of you. We had our setbacks and computer issues but we were able to overcome most of them. Sundays program started late and took longer to run then it should have. I take full responsibility for that and give you my word at next years program we will do better and back up plans are already in the works to solve other unforeseen problems.

I look forward to the 4th Annual event and a better format so you can enjoy the city or get back home each day earlier.
If you have any questions or concerns, or ideas to make the show better, I am open to any and all your voices.
Hope you all had a great time enjoyed it as much as I did. See ya soon!

Sincerely,
Steve Crane
Yo! Whats the latest on those TShirts?
Old 12-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Regional Moderator

Chirp, Chirp.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Tech Regular

Guys,

If you finished top three at the Fall Classic and have not sent me your shirt size or did and have not received a response from me that I received it please contact me.
I still need some of your sizes.
We have paid for your shirts and need to finalize this.

I have been away on business for several weeks and while home again I will push the issue on shirts heavily.

Please except my apologize as I will take most of the blame for not pushing the issue and getting you the shirts in a timely manor.

Thank you,
Steve