Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bullet Town 2012 Schedule......

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Seen that the pipe has been pulled up . Is it getting a face lift ? Wish I had time to help u guys .
Old 08-29-2012, 02:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
Seen that the pipe has been pulled up . Is it getting a face lift ? Wish I had time to help u guys .
Yeah, we pulled the pipe after the last race. The last layout was great, but with a month before the next race it was time to try a new layout!
Old 08-29-2012, 06:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Fyi -Special invites were passed out... lol... I was told " You know how things are ..." and "didn't care if lies were told" ... there goes trying to keep things in a positive direction!

Last edited by Brandon Powell; 08-29-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: spell check
Old 08-29-2012, 06:47 PM
Tech Initiate

[QUOTE=Brandon Powell;11151805]Fyi -Special invites were passed out... lol... I was told " You know how things are ..." and "didn't care if lies were told" ... there goes trying to keep things in a positive

Last edited by 93 stang; 08-31-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 93 stang
Who was passing them out I didn't get one
me neither ...lol
Old 08-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Tech Regular

Happy to help.

I will be delivering a TN Tractor skid steer to the track by Friday afternoon and should be able to work on a new layout some this weekend. I would have had it here last week but it was involved in a crash near Trenton and needed some repair.

The old layout was great but change is great too. I always look forward to new layouts as they make us all faster.

I will try to post here and/or on Facebook once it starts in case anyone wants to help.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DuckAxe
Happy to help.

I will be delivering a TN Tractor skid steer to the track by Friday afternoon and should be able to work on a new layout some this weekend. I would have had it here last week but it was involved in a crash near Trenton and needed some repair.

The old layout was great but change is great too. I always look forward to new layouts as they make us all faster.

I will try to post here and/or on Facebook once it starts in case anyone wants to help.
I agree.. new layouts are good for racing!
Old 08-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

havent logged in in probably a year due to not needing drama in my life, I log in and I see it again. There comes a time with it just isnt worth it anymore. Happy racing!
Old 08-31-2012, 06:28 PM
Tech Master

agree Dave .. it is disheartning. You done great in my book. I am having to rethink all I have done to help the past years /moving foward after comments/drama from a veteran racer.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:27 PM
Tech Regular

Please delete your dramatic posts and settle this elsewhere.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DuckAxe
Please delete your dramatic posts and settle this elsewhere.
Not trying to be "dramatic". You need to distguish it from the truth. Sell it as you will. I have no personal issue with you. My line is always open...
Old 08-31-2012, 08:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Brandon Powell
agree Dave .. it is disheartning. You done great in my book. I am having to rethink all I have done to help the past years /moving foward after comments/drama from a veteran racer.
I haven't posted because I didn't want the drama, but here goes. Did I text David about learning the timing system to help run some races? YEAP sure did. Did a ask David about putting in a new layout? YEAP sure did. Who started the drama at the last race? YOU! Who started it on here? YOU! As a matter of fact, since I started racing I have personally only seen 3 confrontations (arguements) at the track. Do you know what ALL THREE have in common? You guessed it! YOU.

Thank you for your time.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by blue.coupe
I haven't posted because I didn't want the drama, but here goes. Did I text David about learning the timing system to help run some races? YEAP sure did. Did a ask David about putting in a new layout? YEAP sure did. Who started the drama at the last race? YOU! Who started it on here? YOU! As a matter of fact, since I started racing I have personally only seen 3 confrontations (arguements) at the track. Do you know what ALL THREE have in common? You guessed it! YOU.

Thank you for your time.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by blue.coupe

Thank you for your time.
No one questioned you calling David. nor was upset.I was for getting someone elso to learn the computer. Was there drama at the last race??? You should rethink this .... two witnessess were there. ...I ask and question if we were going to rebuild it (think I had some time to pitch in and help), you elected to say no, and not look me in the eye.. with a smurk I might add "drama". The I ask are you sure, and you say "you know how things are" I say what do you mean? how are things... laughs?? .. I ask why you would lie about that? You said you didn't care. ... both witnessess said I nor you were yelling. I dont see it being a confortation.. more a discussion. ...YOU have not posted because of the truth of the conversation. I can take a hint. Now my pregnant wife and son have come up and be miserable, I cant get my yard mowed,vehichles washed. So I'll just come sit back and watch you run the show.

bp out!!

Last edited by Brandon Powell; 08-31-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:35 PM
Tech Regular

Brandon that's not what happened and you know it. I never said no and the smirk might have been because I was trying to figure out why you were there trying to start a argument with me. You never said you had time to help. Your words were if I was waiting on you I was backing up. Your right there wasn't an argument at the last race because I refuse to argue with you over toy cars...
This is the last I will post about this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.