Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Motorsports Nashville, TN

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2004, 02:18 PM
Tech Adept

Default re

waah! try buying stuff for five years and then the track disappearing.
Old 11-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Tech Initiate

it's not how long a person had been buying for it's the principal of speaking to the gentleman over the phone less than a mos of what would of been the scheduled date fr the 1st off rd race and go out and then buy more to be able to race more classes and he folds up and says he don't have the time.
bein from the old school if a man isn't true to his word then he's no man. If you guys don't think he won't do the same for the carpet sit back and watch. He's proven once already of his integrity for the dirt racers. Pretty sad if you ask me but thats only my opinion. Hope you carpet guys enjoy the winter season.

Anyone know what will be going on this next season in Mt Juliet?

James
Old 11-25-2004, 05:02 PM
Regional Moderator

This forum is for positive, pro race ideas and was formed for the east tennessee racer, I really don't need or want your comments 22 Dasher, so please take your negative thoughts and ideas somewhere else, it is not appreciated nor wanted on this forum. Judging by your comments you have no idea what the other posters are referring to.

Ross
Old 11-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Tech Initiate

Ross,

I'm all for being positive and pro race.
The issue is when you speak to a man preparing a track for winter racing just a few weeks before his advertised race start date on his classes to be run and you go out and spend money to compete in those classes and find out at the last moment he changes his mind that he don't have the time to prepare the off road track then there is a big issue negative or positive. If you were about to make a deal with someone yet someone knew it was a bad deal going into it would you like to be informed? Of course you would. This isn't about money spent it's about a mans word and integrity. In my business if i made promises to my customers and didn't follow thru I wouldn't be in business long.

Now on positive note: Like I said I'm all for pro racing and am glad it's alive and wish more places would pop up so we as racers have choices to go and race.
There will be a track opened this spring in Smithville Tn off road and dirt oval. he had a few races on his dirt oval this fall and is preparing the track and enlarging it for next yrs season alone with building a off road track.
The dirt oval is sifted clay and looked to be really smooth it was just on the small side and he saw this.
There also is a new offroad track in NE Alabama with a Grand opening race Dec 11.
Also to mention there will be drag races held next yr in McMinnville and you can contact Rick at ARF hobbies for his schedules and intentions. He has all the timers and lights for these events.
If you found my comments offensive I apologize but it's the truth and hate to say that as the guy running the races in Hendersonville seemed to be a nice man. We all have opinions of our own and you may or may not race dirt. I wish it had been the other way around and he held the winter off road races as well but it didn't happen. Thing is don't put out race flyers and tell folks over the phone dates and classes of such events. Thats my point.

James
Old 11-25-2004, 06:20 PM
Tech Regular

Where in NE bama is a track opening on dec 11th? I live in NE bama and didnt know this.
Old 11-25-2004, 06:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Heres a link to there website.

http://www.raceplacehobbyshop.com/Default.htm

They have been open for a couple mos and have held informal races but on Dec 11 is the grand opening.

James
Old 11-25-2004, 06:27 PM
Tech Regular

thats right, i had forgot about that place. thanks for pointing that out.
Old 11-25-2004, 07:40 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

James,

I am with Ross on this one. We dont need your negative comments on this thread. Chuck has worked his but off along with quite a few others to make the carpet work along with keeping a full time job. He simply ran out of time doing the carpet track and he has too much money tied up in it to fool with the dirt track. If you think it so easy to try and do all that then its time for you to open your own track!!

Also do you think that he posted his first race date knowing that he wasnt going to be able to do it? I know it killed Chuck to make the decision not to race dirt...he really enjoyed it. He just doesnt have them time.

So if you cant keep your comments positive on this thread then move on to the Alabama thread and leave ours alone.

EA
Old 11-25-2004, 07:50 PM
Tech Regular

just no negativity on the Bama thread either.

At the first carpet race in nashville, he apologized to those that were planning on running dirt. He had also bought a new truck for the dirt and for the winter has no use for it. Like EA said, he didnt have the time for both.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Trophy Races!!!!!!!!!

just want to make sure you guys know the schedule for the next two weekends and that it's mid season trophy races and also still points races.

Friday Dec 10th Oval
Open at 5pm racing at 7pm
$20 first $15 additional

Saturday Dec 11th Super Oval
Open at 10am racing at 1pm
$20 first $15 additional

Saturday Dec 18th Onroad
Open at 10am racing at 1pm
$20 first $15 additional

More info at www.rcmotorsportsracing.com

ps from what Chuck told me the trophies are sweet!

Last edited by nashrcracer; 12-08-2004 at 04:31 PM.
Old 12-31-2004, 11:19 AM
Tech Elite

Default Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody can't wait to get to the track this Saturday with the new layout and chips and drinks and stuff for the first race of the year and the second half of the season.
Old 12-31-2004, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Happy New Year to you also Robert. I hope to get down one of these days. I just don't know if I can still turn both ways after running oval all year.....

Happy New Years to all......

Oh yea...down with the
Old 01-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Scotty... come up this weekend man we are racing oval friday and road saturday... I keep trying to talk james and lee into coming up here. It would be nice to see some knoxville guys up here...
Old 01-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Regional Moderator

How did GA boys do? - the New Year race in Nashville !!!!
I could not go with them last week
Old 01-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

nash, is the schedule updated for nashville carpet munching? got some HT (huntsville guys) and some B'ham guys talking as if they may want to come up mid month.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.