Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
2010 RC Pro Series Tennessee State Series >

2010 RC Pro Series Tennessee State Series

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 RC Pro Series Tennessee State Series

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 01:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by off road god
imagine that. heard about your bad luck up there Denny...shake it off and do better next time...I pissed the rc gods off myself saturday,couldnt put a good qualifier together while me and Potter were in Atlanta...qualified low and came back in the main to lead till my 1st pit...blew it sooo bad..ended up 3rd. some good racing though. jason white and the mote bros. can give you some good clean racing.
When do you ever put good and qualifier in your sentances ?
Old 04-13-2010, 03:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

imagine that. heard about your bad luck up there Denny...shake it off and do better next time...I pissed the rc gods off myself saturday,couldnt put a good qualifier together while me and Potter were in Atlanta...qualified low and came back in the main to lead till my 1st pit...blew it sooo bad..ended up 3rd. some good racing though. jason white and the mote bros. can give you some good clean racing.
Yeah i think it was dust or somthing but really not sure but i did have the fastest laps in truggy almost got a 29 but i couldnt jump the triple but anyways my stuff will be ready for the next one i will tel u more of the storie later and dood job in atl.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rogma
Glad you had a good time I hope to see yall come back up sometime . Sorry about the drawing but most had already left there was 10 or some there for it and Harmony Hill was pulled out of the hat . We will work out the date for it next week . And as soon as the Postel service can track down the placks I will get them in the mail to everyone from out of town thanks and sorry about that but it was out of my hands
Not to ba a pain but i think they should be another drawing with everone racing there that day that way everone gets to see it drawn not saying that it wasnt fair but if we all got to see the names put in and drawn out it would be a fair toss up.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:05 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DPowers
Not to ba a pain but i think they should be another drawing with everone racing there that day that way everone gets to see it drawn not saying that it wasnt fair but if we all got to see the names put in and drawn out it would be a fair toss up.
They(HarmonyHills) didnt pull the name, the state director(rogma) did. Since its only between BattleFeild and Harmony(since Whitehouse had them last year, a track for the E. part of the state gets them from what Ive been told) its a 50/50 chance anyways and Im willing to take that chance. What ever the state direcor wants to do is fine by me, I dont care.

Rogma:to keep the bychn down, what ever you wanna do is fine by me. Id rather go out of town to race than have to put up with crap like this anyway. Better yet, let DPowers pull the name at round 2.

Last edited by LUV DA AIR; 04-16-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:02 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by LUV DA AIR
They(HarmonyHills) didnt pull the name, the state director(rogma) did. Since its only between BattleFeild and Harmony(since Whitehouse had them last year, a track for the E. part of the state gets them from what Ive been told) its a 50/50 chance anyways and Im willing to take that chance. What ever the state direcor wants to do is fine by me, I dont care.

Rogma:to keep the bychn down, what ever you wanna do is fine by me. Id rather go out of town to race than have to put up with crap like this anyway. Better yet, let DPowers pull the name at round 2.
Hey man no one is bychn it was just a suggestion and it really dosent matter to me where the finals are it just one of been better to draw the name when ever one was there while we where in a break would of been fine but yeah i will draw the name i dont care i cant believe ur taking a suggestion so personal.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LUV DA AIR

Isn't it a shame...when a man doesn't have the couthe or the diplomcy represent his opinion on a topic that has bothered a fellow racer...may I suggest a fine swiss to go with your wine (oops..whine)...
Well,now its obvious from this denial from this gentleman that he nor,his track had anything to do with this 'Drawing from the hat' selection...so...Luv Da Air,please take a seat,calm down and nibble on the cheese while I try to explain the breakdown of the situation at hand....
The job of the State Director for the RCPro organization is the only position/person that can be held accountable for such a snafooo of the democratic process of the 'Drawing from the hat' program...It seems the Republican Party may have a hand in this debocle of the American way! Something done with a minimal degree of outside participation...
If the higher ups...whether it be our State Director or Luv Da Air doesn't have the forethought to keep everything aboveboard and crystal clear then by all means...ASK SOMEONE WITH BETTER SENSE.
All that needed to be done was to wait until the next round and 'Draw from the hat' with participating racers during the event(NOT AFTERWARDS)
At this point...What's done is done. Management shouldn't lay theirselves out to be filleted.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Tech Adept

LMAO!
Old 04-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Isn't it a shame...when a man doesn't have the couthe or the diplomcy represent his opinion on a topic that has bothered a fellow racer...may I suggest a fine swiss to go with your wine (oops..whine)...
Well,now its obvious from this denial from this gentleman that he nor,his track had anything to do with this 'Drawing from the hat' selection...so...Luv Da Air,please take a seat,calm down and nibble on the cheese while I try to explain the breakdown of the situation at hand....
The job of the State Director for the RCPro organization is the only position/person that can be held accountable for such a snafooo of the democratic process of the 'Drawing from the hat' program...It seems the Republican Party may have a hand in this debocle of the American way! Something done with a minimal degree of outside participation...
If the higher ups...whether it be our State Director or Luv Da Air doesn't have the forethought to keep everything aboveboard and crystal clear then by all means...ASK SOMEONE WITH BETTER SENSE.
All that needed to be done was to wait until the next round and 'Draw from the hat' with participating racers during the event(NOT AFTERWARDS)
At this point...What's done is done. Management shouldn't lay theirselves out to be filleted.
I know this guy(off road God). He is talking way over his head and does not even know what he said. Trust me and his driving is even worse. LOL
Old 04-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Chill out it got late and I didnt think about it while everyone was at the track "my bad sorry" . There is no need all this but it does make me out to be a lier but im ready to move on . We can do it again at Whitehouse if thats what everyone wants to do its ok with me .
Old 04-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

On a better note I have the plaques and will get them in the mail on monday .
Old 04-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by bigde2001
I know this guy(off road God). He is talking way over his head and does not even know what he said. Trust me and his driving is even worse. LOL
LOLOLOL Dion we missed you at round one man. Fisher had mentioned you were coming and I though aw yeah its gonna be a good time, after the chit talk session yall had in ATL. That chit was hilarious.

Originally Posted by rogma
Chill out it got late and I didnt think about it while everyone was at the track "my bad sorry" . There is no need all this but it does make me out to be a lier but im ready to move on . We can do it again at Whitehouse if thats what everyone wants to do its ok with me .
yes Mark that would be great. Im still not sure about making it to round 2 but go for it, I got complete trust in the drawing weather Im there or not.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thats cool we will work it out out there .
Old 04-16-2010, 07:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigde2001
Now I resemble the hell out of that statement Dion! I thought that was a good speech...pontificating on the feelings of a fellow racer and the terrible wrong doings of a governing body...I swear,I thought I was speaking of the Geo. W. Bush era! I'm looking for my meds!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ok guys Harmony hills has won the finals again . The owners of whitehouse held the names and the winner of the sportsman class drew the winner . The dates will be up soon .
Old 05-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Points are up on the rc pro web site now .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.