Wiki Posts
Search

Jan 22 offroad @ Thunder RC

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default Jan 22 offroad @ Thunder RC

Anybody going to be there with a 4wd car? Im coming up with 2 other drivers (I run mod 4wd, Keith runs 2wd super stock (13.5) buggy, and Shaun who runs a 19t brushed SCT) were planning on coming up from Turtle Trax for the race. We had a blash when we came up for the december race and couldn't wait to come back, the others cant run friday nights but we thoughed we'd come to get abused a little more. Dirhla runs a great show and yall should feel blessed to have that facility to run in especialy when the weather gets cold. I've been pheening for a race.

If anybody is looking for a 21.5 for a VTA car I'll have my motor box with me as well, I have a 21.5 Duo tuned by Express motorsports as well as a Stock Speed Passion 21.5, no more on road for me.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Me and two others are going to be out there on friday night. We are making the trip from the knoxville area. We will have 1 4x4, 1 2wd mod, 2 stock scts. See you out there.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I'll be there, I'm one of the locals. We would love to have you guys come out for some racing! Last time the Georgia boys came up we had a great 2wd buggy race.

I'll be running 10.5 SCT and 2wd buggy with my old RC10 if my Novak 13.5 shows up by then (stupid Havoc speed control will only run Novak motors!)
Old 01-18-2010, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

I loved that old worlds eddition car, I love how the body acctualy looks like what a buggy should look like rather than the jet fighters the new buggys seem to resemble.

Shaun may have backed out so it may just be me and my 4x4 mod and Keith with his 13.5 2wd buggy. Im hopeing that I get my hands back on my 13.5 in time to throw it in my buggy to run, that track makes the 7.5 rather pointless Id probobly go faster with a slower motor. Maybe I'll throw a 21.5 in the car
Old 01-21-2010, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Kieth backed out on me too I may or may not go. its not a money thing, more an its an awfuly long drive to make by yourself thing.