Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Tennessee-Kentucky Racing
Bullet Town Mayhem$$ /RC Pro NCCS May 23rd! >

Bullet Town Mayhem$$ /RC Pro NCCS May 23rd!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bullet Town Mayhem$$ /RC Pro NCCS May 23rd!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Well, it is now 11pm Sunday night and I finally get to sit down and reflect on the past few days. Been at the docs office with my little girl all day.
I want to start off by thanking all our club members who jumped in and helped Marshall, helped pit, worked on the track, and anything else that had to be done. YOU are appreciated!!!
I also want to thank all the racers who traveled to Bullet Town RC for the Mayhem event. Even with the threat of rain, you still came, and I can only hope that you were rewarded with a great racing experience. I mean that from the bottom of my heart and hope to see all of you again soon! I know we lost several entries because of the threat, but we still ended up with 87 racers. You guys were impressive with the lap times you were laying down! THanks to everyone for taking care of turn marshal duties so we could keep the show going!
Next large event we have, we will try to start a little earlier to allow everyone to get home at a decent hour. I think we finished right around 1am, I orayed all week for a good weekend, and God blessed us with just enough moisture to make the track close to perfect! I thank God and give him all the credit for allowing us to finish!!! We will also look at upgrading our pa system, we thought we had it taken care of with the fm transmitter, but it died halfway through the day. We will work on that! Hopefully we will also soon have our permanent power and lights!!
Don't forget to check out http://www.smothersphotography.com/
he took some great shots of the racing action!!!!!
I also want to send out a special thanks to Mike Gustafson and John Holmes for pitting me in buggy class all day. I have really been missing running buggy, I love my slash, but buggy make me feel good If it weren't for those guys, I would just be sittin on the sidelines watching the big show!!

Thanks!
David
Old 05-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (98%+)

I know we all had a good time from friday afternoon till sunday morning,the rain made for a awesome track in the mains,My electric buggy was a blast to drive and well the slash was too,i just had alot of crashes,maybe one day i beat ya david,lol just wanted to say thought it was a great show and a great track.... chris fristoe
Old 05-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by frito
I know we all had a good time from friday afternoon till sunday morning,the rain made for a awesome track in the mains,My electric buggy was a blast to drive and well the slash was too,i just had alot of crashes,maybe one day i beat ya david,lol just wanted to say thought it was a great show and a great track.... chris fristoe
Glad you had a good time!! Everyone seems to be picking up the game in the slash class. Lots of good racing for sure!! Gotta love driving pinned all the time