Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fullthrottle Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wyd
Yeah thats I go to get the burger you just bought for me. I need to walk off all those free burgers I will be getting.
WYD dont talk to "Mr MdVaPa of Sct" like that.. I keep on hearing how fast he is and how many races he is winning..

Bill is Kash a Factory Team Driver I dont see any thing in his sig or stickers on his cars... uummmmmm
Old 10-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THeGame
WYD dont talk to "Mr MdVaPa of Sct" like that.. I keep on hearing how fast he is and how many races he is winning..

Bill is Kash a Factory Team Driver I dont see any thing in his sig or stickers on his cars... uummmmmm
lol, reality will set in once he drops a 2 wheel buggy and his slash down at bumps this year

kash, wheres your buggy at? haha
Old 10-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Why not. Anything I can do to beat down on Kash money.
sure welcome call me sometime we go back long time
Old 10-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tazz888
Billy are the motors and lipo I ordered comming in the shipment to Joe or comming right to me? Either way is cool, just wanted to make your life easier since Joe lives about a mile from me. I can use some stickers to if you have any...
the duo 3 are not here yet i expect them by the end of the week first
order i sending is stock motors
Old 10-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kash$
Dude !!!! Bill how many chucks you getting on this team ? Brian is my personal cheeseburger getter ....
Dude theres only one chuck in this world MR PULL IT HIM SELF CHUCK
Old 10-19-2010, 06:58 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wrd47
sure welcome call me sometime we go back long time
Pm me your number and I will give you ring. Glad your getting everything back up and running like you use to have it.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:02 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by THeGame

Most of us keep hearing but no of us are seeing. Like Josh said once he drops his 2wd buggy and SCT down at Bumps he is going to find things alot different. Beat down will be swift and painful.

Everyone is awaiting the kings arrival. Longer he takes the closer it will be to me having my SCT built and ready for him. 2 weeks or so I should have mine ready to run.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:09 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wyd
Most of us keep hearing but no of us are seeing. Like Josh said once he drops his 2wd buggy and SCT down at Bumps he is going to find things alot different. Beat down will be swift and painful.

Everyone is awaiting the kings arrival. Longer he takes the closer it will be to me having my SCT built and ready for him. 2 weeks or so I should have mine ready to run.
it ok there WyD joe G . sending me a 2w buggy i will be attending bumps this year running mod and paying a visit to CT
Old 10-19-2010, 07:28 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by wrd47
it ok there WyD joe G . sending me a 2w buggy i will be attending bumps this year running mod and paying a visit to CT
Cool. Let me know when your coming up. As for mod buggy you won't need anything more than a 10.5 as that is plenty fast. Actually a 13.5 with a little timing might be even smoother and easier to drive consistantly. Most of the track layouts at Bumps won't require having huge HP or speed. The fastest guys don't really have the most rip either. They run fast laps because they don't wreck and hit all the lines smoothly. No different than most racing as those who drive well and have good setups normally do well and Bumps is no different for you.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by wyd

Glad to see i have a decent fan base, who is in line to put the first lap on me ??? I know its not Hess, lol..
Old 10-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Tech Addict

Glad to see i have a decent fan base, who is in line to put the first lap on me ??? I know its not Hess, lol..
It won't be me I'f I did I wouldent need you but I was good back in the day call me
Old 10-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Tech Master

Hey everyone the FTM facebook page is up and running you can link it from billys page or mine [email protected] if you have pics you would like posted email me. also i would like a pic of you to put in the team drivers photos any questions hit me up thanks guy and suggestion are wanted thanks again

fatkid
Old 10-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Tech Addict

hey all

the duo3s are on the way to me we are almost sold out please get your orders in also i have the replace ment rotors on the way aswell next batch of motors late next week

Last edited by wrd47; 10-20-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by fatkidracing14
Hey everyone the FTM facebook page is up and running you can link it from billys page or mine [email protected] if you have pics you would like posted email me. also i would like a pic of you to put in the team drivers photos any questions hit me up thanks guy and suggestion are wanted thanks again

fatkid
Just type what it is we need to punch in on face book for the page.. Is it like Full throttle or Full Throttle Racing or what.. I tried a bunch and got alot of motorcycle crap.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:32 PM
Tech Master

Just type what it is we need to punch in on face book for the page.. Is it like Full throttle or Full Throttle Racing or what.. I tried a bunch and got alot of motorcycle crap.
hey kash sorry i thought you were busting balls in the email lol oops the page is fullthrottle motorsports if you want friend me by my email and i will link you they changed face book and its stupid i cant get the direct link till the page has 25 likes its supid and i dont get it but im no computor geek lol and promlems let me know im trying to work them out thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.