Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fullthrottle Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 195 (100%+)

Instead of worry'n bout website how bout sendin your "team drivers" they're orders from MONTHS ago better yet I'll wait and please send the locals I have talked into getting your motors they're motors or money back. 3 months is too long! The lost in mail excuse can only be used so many times!!
Then we can talk about the lipo's. To think I listened to you and let you talk me into dropping speedzone to run your lipo's. 4 months later and still no lipo's
WHAT A JOKE. I wouldnt be on here say'n any of this if it wasn't true. I wouldn't even say it if you just did it to me. But when I promote your product and send customers to order your motors and all you do is rip them off I get a lil pissed.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tcrain
Instead of worry'n bout website how bout sendin your "team drivers" they're orders from MONTHS ago better yet I'll wait and please send the locals I have talked into getting your motors they're motors or money back. 3 months is too long! The lost in mail excuse can only be used so many times!!
Then we can talk about the lipo's. To think I listened to you and let you talk me into dropping speedzone to run your lipo's. 4 months later and still no lipo's
WHAT A JOKE. I wouldnt be on here say'n any of this if it wasn't true. I wouldn't even say it if you just did it to me. But when I promote your product and send customers to order your motors and all you do is rip them off I get a lil pissed.
and i beleve you got all your money back i did get your order in the mail 3 weeks ago . some other lost mail .so i hope it better .and i refunded
the money to one of the guys
Old 01-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wrd47
and i beleve you got all your money back i did get your order in the mail 3 weeks ago . some other lost mail .so i hope it better .and i refunded
the money to one of the guys
Well yes I did finally get my money back but Dave is still owed a motor and Shannon still hasn't gotten a motor or a refund. Paypal did rule in his favor but you haven't added funds to repay him. Make things right and I'll delete. Just dont feel it should have to come to this to get it resolved. You wont answer my text/calls or Shannon's so this was next best thing.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Tech Addict

Well yes I did finally get my money back but Dave is still owed a motor and Shannon still hasn't gotten a motor or a refund. Paypal did rule in his favor but you haven't added funds to repay him. Make things right and I'll delete. Just dont feel it should have to come to this to get it resolved. You wont answer my text/calls or Shannon's so this was next best thing.
that right and it time to make it right .
Old 01-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey Bill, when do I get my money back? I could sure use it to buy my new TEKIN gear.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

Hey Tom, I hate to bring this up but remember over a year ago when you grabbed my SCX60 from me? Mentioned to you that I was having problems with FTM so I went on board with another Team. Well for all you guys waiting for product or refunds I wish you the best of luck, get in line! I treated Bill like family and I swore I wouldn't come on here and bring this up any more, but I invested THOUSANDS into FTM to help him get back up and running and it looks like too many of you are waiting for money or product so this had to come out. I too got the used car salesman spiel of how great everything was going to be and actually got a partial order for resale really fast, then the rest of it shortly after. I had a list of orders from excited racers who saw and ran the stuff, it was great stuff! Problem was Bill never came through with anything. I ended up having to issue refunds out of my pocket. I was going in as a silent partner type, put up some money for inventory, and was going to be the Northeast distributor. I got the "lost in the mail" BS more times than I can count. Then I got the "USPS found your package in New Jersey and sent it back to me, I'm sending it right out" line of smoke. I had Hoodies, T Shirts, Long Sleeve Shirts, Logo Work, Hats made all on my dime on top of what I sent Bill to buy Inventory. When I decided to cut my losses I kept getting the BS about "I mailed you a check" and was told a dollar amount. Then I got sent bogus e checks, for about a quarternof what was owed, that all bounced through Paypal. I damn near lost my house because of Bill's lies and cover ups. Seeing over a G Note in an e check due to clear within 3 days I made plans to cover other bills that popped up from trying to recouperate from getting the line of BS. Another bounced check. I had to sell off a bunch of my personal stuff, like the SCX60 that I didn't want to give up, to try to save my family as Bill's lies created tension with my wife. Here I thought I would at least break even, maybe make a couple bucks, investing in a company that HAD a good name for performance which could have gotten even better. This had the potential to be great. HAD a good name and HAD the potential to be great are the keys. Let's face it, Billy's a hell of a tuner and the motors have mad rip, there's no denying that! The root problem is that he's trying to take on too much at one time. When you get that and someone who's disorganized you get chaos, broken promises, angry customers, frustrated Team drivers who feel awful because they represent the company to the end user who thinks we're a bunch of idiots because we can't get a 17.5 to show up that was paid for 3 months ago and lost in the mail 4 times, and the list goes on. That's why I stepped up with money to get inventory, I figured I could help Bill stay organized and make sure the orders were flowing. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do to keep the train on the track. I even had a Legal consultation as there's so many Federal crimes, and the Attorney is still bugging me to pursue it but I just don't have the heart to send him to jail.
Again, I hate posting this on a high traffic public forum, I've put more effort into trying to work this out privately than any of you could imagine so public info is necessary at this point. I just want to say to those of you waiting for product or money, I wish you the best of luck and hope you get what you paid for or a refund. I hope Bill steps up and does the right thing across the boards and makes us all whole again, despite the whole ordeal and almost losing my actual family over this, I still love ya like a Brother Billy! You've got an opportunity now to fix what you caused. Get the Customers their orders or refunds within the next couple days. Get the Team Drivers their orders or refunds within 3 days after that. Then get me at least a chunk of what you owe me or send me a box of motors and batteries that I can resell. This is your chance to get straight Bill, there's a lot of people relying on you to do the right thing, now do it!
Joe
Old 01-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Tech Elite

I agree Tom, sometimes this is the only way to get through though! Hey do you have any X60's or Conversion Kits you want to part with?
Old 01-17-2012, 09:27 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Glowster21
Hey Tom, I hate to bring this up but remember over a year ago when you grabbed my SCX60 from me? Mentioned to you that I was having problems with FTM so I went on board with another Team. Well for all you guys waiting for product or refunds I wish you the best of luck, get in line! I treated Bill like family and I swore I wouldn't come on here and bring this up any more, but I invested THOUSANDS into FTM to help him get back up and running and it looks like too many of you are waiting for money or product so this had to come out. I too got the used car salesman spiel of how great everything was going to be and actually got a partial order for resale really fast, then the rest of it shortly after. I had a list of orders from excited racers who saw and ran the stuff, it was great stuff! Problem was Bill never came through with anything. I ended up having to issue refunds out of my pocket. I was going in as a silent partner type, put up some money for inventory, and was going to be the Northeast distributor. I got the "lost in the mail" BS more times than I can count. Then I got the "USPS found your package in New Jersey and sent it back to me, I'm sending it right out" line of smoke. I had Hoodies, T Shirts, Long Sleeve Shirts, Logo Work, Hats made all on my dime on top of what I sent Bill to buy Inventory. When I decided to cut my losses I kept getting the BS about "I mailed you a check" and was told a dollar amount. Then I got sent bogus e checks, for about a quarternof what was owed, that all bounced through Paypal. I damn near lost my house because of Bill's lies and cover ups. Seeing over a G Note in an e check due to clear within 3 days I made plans to cover other bills that popped up from trying to recouperate from getting the line of BS. Another bounced check. I had to sell off a bunch of my personal stuff, like the SCX60 that I didn't want to give up, to try to save my family as Bill's lies created tension with my wife. Here I thought I would at least break even, maybe make a couple bucks, investing in a company that HAD a good name for performance which could have gotten even better. This had the potential to be great. HAD a good name and HAD the potential to be great are the keys. Let's face it, Billy's a hell of a tuner and the motors have mad rip, there's no denying that! The root problem is that he's trying to take on too much at one time. When you get that and someone who's disorganized you get chaos, broken promises, angry customers, frustrated Team drivers who feel awful because they represent the company to the end user who thinks we're a bunch of idiots because we can't get a 17.5 to show up that was paid for 3 months ago and lost in the mail 4 times, and the list goes on. That's why I stepped up with money to get inventory, I figured I could help Bill stay organized and make sure the orders were flowing. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do to keep the train on the track. I even had a Legal consultation as there's so many Federal crimes, and the Attorney is still bugging me to pursue it but I just don't have the heart to send him to jail.
Again, I hate posting this on a high traffic public forum, I've put more effort into trying to work this out privately than any of you could imagine so public info is necessary at this point. I just want to say to those of you waiting for product or money, I wish you the best of luck and hope you get what you paid for or a refund. I hope Bill steps up and does the right thing across the boards and makes us all whole again, despite the whole ordeal and almost losing my actual family over this, I still love ya like a Brother Billy! You've got an opportunity now to fix what you caused. Get the Customers their orders or refunds within the next couple days. Get the Team Drivers their orders or refunds within 3 days after that. Then get me at least a chunk of what you owe me or send me a box of motors and batteries that I can resell. This is your chance to get straight Bill, there's a lot of people relying on you to do the right thing, now do it!
Joe
yes i know call me or text i just sent you a e-mail

it just suck when you trust some one that steels all your money and you can get back ontrack neave give out paypal ifo for a web builder
Old 01-17-2012, 10:25 AM
Tech Elite

it just suck when you trust some one that steels all your money and you can get back ontrack neave give out paypal ifo for a web builder
We can get through it partner, just need to be up front on everything bro. Let's try again and rebuild that relationship together. Just don't want to see the customers pay the ultimate price.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Tech Rookie

You fucking liying peice of shit!!! you owe me 700$ FOR OVER A YEAR
along with;
T.M TIRES - 700.00
Hyperdrive - 900.00
The list goes on and on!
DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY, HE WILL PROMISS THE WORLD AND STEEL YOUR EYES WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING!!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by puf19
along with;
T.M TIRES - 700.00
Hyperdrive - 900.00
The list goes on and on!
DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY, HE WILL PROMISS THE WORLD AND STEEL YOUR EYES WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING!!!!
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

WOW.... kinda at a loss for words.

I hope that FT didn't have this reputation back when I was there years ago..... if it did, sorry for anyone I may have not done right by. Always tried to be a good rep and teammate (hence the name Mr Moral Support)

Good luck everyone involved.....even you Bill. If you are having problems like this, something's wrong. Hope it all works out guys.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bob Barry
WOW.... kinda at a loss for words.

I hope that FT didn't have this reputation back when I was there years ago..... if it did, sorry for anyone I may have not done right by. Always tried to be a good rep and teammate (hence the name Mr Moral Support)

Good luck everyone involved.....even you Bill. If you are having problems like this, something's wrong. Hope it all works out guys.
Hey Bob how are you? I think we were "teammates" a few years back with FT, things were very different then. It's unfortunate that some folks have had some problems over the past year or so, me included. For those keeping track, Bill did reach out for me the other day and I sincerely hope it's not like the last few times we communicated and he really does take action this time. Billy Bob we want to support you, gotta help us all out with it though as I know at least I've been down this road before.
Guys I know it's frustrating, BELIEVE ME I KNOW, let's try and keep it somewhat constructive and informative though otherwise a Mod may lock the thread and then we'll have no place to air our concerns and frustrations. Believe it or not I still think Bill can at least make things right with everyone, this thread can also be motivation for him to have a place to rebuild his reputation if he does make us all whole so to speak.
I share your anger and have written some nasty stuff in the past, while it feels good to air it out there's always that feeling of regret that you may have handled it the wrong way with the words you chose. Anyway like "Mr. Moral Support" said above I too always try to be a good Rep, Teammate, and Friend. Some of us have been waiting for our FTM delivery for well over a year, and I think we all know the Mailman isn't showing up today with our package. However, if we stick together and keep Bill interested by trying to work with him, we may see something that will help recoup what we've been without for a very long time.
Bill I know you're reading this, I got your PM and responded to you. There's a lot of racers reading this thread that I'm sure feel the same way I do in many respects and this is your chance to minimize the damage and possibly rebuild some relationships. I mean it every time I tell you that I want to help you, NOBODY else would have gone through the whole thing and made you the same offer to help, you CAN FIX THIS and rebuild but you've got to really mean it and follow through this time. Check your PM in a minute and please get back to me.
Guys sorry again for the long rant, hang in and bes of luck to you all.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:09 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by puf19
along with;
T.M TIRES - 700.00
Hyperdrive - 900.00
The list goes on and on!
DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY, HE WILL PROMISES THE WORLD AND STEEL YOUR EYES WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING!!!!
would you like the letters i got form bank of America and post it on here
i don't think you do.

Joe got the e-mail i need that number

i will have motors next week . i had to change the papal because off this .so we will be back up and running soon, Guys i do more re tunes then i do re sell that's what i focus on . if you have a old motor i can make it new again , and better then it was
Old 01-21-2012, 02:49 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Bill, that thing we talked about still stands as long as its ordered by this coming Wednesday by 2pm and you kick the $5 for 2 day shipping. I was talking to the guys there and my son, he's ok with limited time with it if it will help the healing/rebuilding process. I'll send you a text and call you later today, this is our chance to get back on track buddy. Talk later.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.