Fullthrottle Motorsports

Old 12-18-2006, 12:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCFREAK
no sweat..... squashed!!!!!
Yupper!

And as for anyone who knows who it is, all I ask is that a name isn't posted. If anything is posted, then I am sure that this will keep going on.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks for the help travis
Old 12-18-2006, 01:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Travis, thanks for the update. Guess I wasn't much of a help after all!
Old 12-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

just to clear things up i realy dont think one person is keeping racers from buying fullthrottle products
most of my internet sales come form pa , nj and ny... in a years time we are all over the world

canida , germany, uk , and many more countrys

i have a very good rep with TRINITY, TEAM ORION , DARKSIDE, TEAM BR00D , CORALLY. BRS, PARMA
and many more very close friends that know me

most of all i know john tag and there drivers . i know they have no part in this,

but what upset me the most is making fun of another driver , that i will not put up with

matter you are a team driver or not , i have been racing since 1980 and my help has put alot of smile's on kids faces
that means more to me then anything and keepING them comming back to the race tracks becuse with out them we have nothing....
so making them a team drivers is not about discounts becuse i have diff..
levels.IT is to help them in there driven skillS and tunning tips and have
respect for this sport that i love so much

hope this shines a light on me and my company TEAM FULLTHROTTLE

bill
Old 12-18-2006, 03:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

While Im sure I'm not the most popular person around right now, I will say that the personal attacks against the kids does need to stop. You want to break balls with them then do it under your name that way there is no confusion.

Tomcat....everyone in here was once in your shoes, just remember to have fun. Dave...didnt see what happened on the track but I trust you and Larry will and probably already have worked out any conflicts. Good luck, Im sure I will see you around.

See you all at Mimi's for the ORL2
Old 12-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey Bob..I think you might have to work on the 20th for Mimis..
Old 12-18-2006, 04:17 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Travis Repp
One last thing, surprisingly enough the imposter is not a racer from eXpress Motorsports...

Thank you,
Travis Repp
I would like to know what exactly this is supposed to mean. I believe that was totally out of line, and completely unnecessary.

I would appreciate it (as would the rest of the entire Express Motorsports team, I'm sure) if you left us out of it since "surprisingly" it wasnt one of us anyway.

Thank you,
Robbie Dodge
Old 12-18-2006, 04:19 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Travis nice dig with your post and I quote "One last thing, surprisingly enough the imposter is not a driver from Express Motorsports"

You post as if it should be an Express driver doing this. John Tag has assembled one of the best small tier teams in the country and with the results his team has I think it is totally unrespectful to even insinuate that.

Bill nice post confirming that you know an Express Driver wouldn't do this.

Brian Reigle
Old 12-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Tech Master

Here here!! Bill and I hope the entire Full Throttle possie know it wasnt one of us. We would never post garbage like that.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The only reason why I said it wasn't eXpress Motorsports, was because there were many many suspicions that it was KP or JS (initials), and I wanted to clear them without specifically posting their names. In the end, I ended up having to, but it all worked out. Nothing else was meant by this, as those people asked me to include something like that, just so it was all cleared up.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

To all who are involved, this is absolute crud! Just ignore ridiculous posts, as any intelligent customer would be able to do the same when they realize what is going on. When the posts are ignored and there is no huge reaction the culprit will lose interest and go about his/her normal business.

To the person hounding Bill, just let it be, these are toy cars, and Bill is doing the best he can for not only his drivers but his customers as well. Yea I am one of the drivers he takes good care of, but also a few guys at my local track who buy his product have been taken care of as well....it doesn’t matter who they are! It only matters that they are customers and Bill will do his best.

Yes he has messed up on occasion, and he probably will again (Bill is human last time I checked)......does anyone else here who has a real job and a part time motor company to run care to comment?....I don’t have that circumstance, but I have seen how much work it is just when pitching in to help a little, and he could use some deserved slack.

Regardless there is no reason to torment a person or company on these forums. Even if there is a person issue it should be solved via email phone or pm (privately).
Old 12-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

amen Mr. Haynes! you truely are my hero!lol j/k
Old 12-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Tech Adept

Travis you got pm.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default h

I thought this was SQUASHED!!! geez! enough already... we stilll dont know the culprit!! can we just leave this mess and let the admin take the time to sort it out!!

Forget who is who... someone does know and let them tell the real person to just drop it! IT WOULD SUCK TO BE THE PERSON THEY ARE BLAMING.... EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!

This whole matter is a personal issue... in time everyone will find who it is. It happened on other threads...

As for Bill Dolch... you cant see that he is just trying to help out the racers with potential??? there is nothing wrong with that!! His intent on his buisness is to help and support any racer. GOOD OR BAD DRIVER, HELP THEM A LITTLE AND THEY WILL COME BACK, NOT JUST TO FULL THROTTLE, BUT ALSO TO RACE!!!

The postings directed to David Young... is pretty poor!! fairly new driver, also young driver!!
But i tell you what... he "CUT" a lot of drivers at the EXPRESS SHOOTOUT!!
Im sure he didnt hack his way up there!!!

Its now out of control with this.. we now have other companies posting in this thread..... THE RESULT WILL BE DIVIDED!! CRAPPY OUTCOME FOR ALL PARTIES!!!!!!!

ENOUGH SAID!!

ARV!!
Old 12-18-2006, 11:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I agree ,This is getting out of Control . Bill is here to help ,THATS IT !

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.