Search

Cool Can Fan Talk

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 01:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Photos from Adams Girlfriend

double post (first time doing this) sorry

Last edited by wide_mouth_frog; 11-06-2006 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Tech Adept

QUOTE: Think Adam's girl friend was taking pics on the day? maybe if we were to ask nicely she would oblige us with a few, even if there are just of the Wide Mouth's Frogs car

Hi there all you Race Nuts. its Krystle (adams Girlfriend)
yes i was taking some pictures (sorry to those who were racing as sometimes the flash was a little bright.)

the cd with some pitcures from the day are on there way (who does i send them too) BUT you all have to be nice to me. especially those mean people on the back table named DARREN AND KIETH (who will get nothing!!!!!!!!!) hehehehehehe

all photos are for sale if anyone would like to purchase a picture of their car, my email address is [email protected] just let me know.

if any one would like specific photos of anything just let me know on the day or via email. ill be there for the last 2 meetings but not the next one (17th dec) as i will be in Australia with the lovely warm heat thinking about you all freezing in that cold hall.
Cheers.

Last edited by wide_mouth_frog; 11-09-2006 at 12:40 PM. Reason: email change
Old 11-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by part-time racer
Malc: The irony with that tail tap was it aloud Richard Bettaney through to take second place. But how many times has that happened in a race and the person that tapped you carried on and didn't stop. There is nothing more frustrating.
I had a look at your times and they where about 1.5 seconds off per lap in that second final.
Rich
Yes that's right how many times has that happened to any of us and did much a appreciate you pulling over As said my car was awfull all day but was compounded by the diff unwinding its self 1.5 per lap was it, jeepers that was crazy for me to carry on but did anyway's, like a true battler I think the car at its best could have done very low 13's to late 12's but it was not to be im afraid, I quess its just one of those race meets where everything you touch turns to crap
Cheers Malc TCCFM
Old 11-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by wide_mouth_frog
QUOTE: Think Adam's girl friend was taking pics on the day? maybe if we were to ask nicely she would oblige us with a few, even if there are just of the Wide Mouth's Frogs car

Hi there all you Race Nuts. its Krystle (adams Girlfriend)
yes i was taking some pictures (sorry to those who were racing as sometimes the flash was a little bright.)

the cd with some pitcures from the day are on there way (who does i send them too) BUT you all have to be nice to me. especially those mean people on the back table named DARREN AND KIETH (who will get nothing!!!!!!!!!) hehehehehehe

all photos are for sale if anyone would like to purchase a picture of their car, my email address is [email protected] just let me know.

if any one would like specific photos of anything just let me know on the day or via email. ill be there for the last 2 meetings but not the next one (17th dec) as i will be in Australia with the lovely warm heat thinking about you all freezing in that cold hall.
Cheers.
Hi Krystle
If you be so kind to send it to Steve (The Rain Man) Lissamore, this is the very kind chap who does all our web stuff, if you want remunirations then let me know please. I hope you have a nice time in OZ in the nice and warn, but was not aware that it was that cold yesterday? (maybe its coz im fat I don't notice it ) maybe that's why the grip was not there as it was on the last meet, I did feel the coolness of the air I have to agree, but did not think that was the cause of no grip until the last couple of races when the grip seem to come up all of a suden. Though its strange the last meet had the doors open all day and noticed peeps putting their coats on towards the end of the day, that's when I noticed the the grip starting to dissapear. so this time we made sure the door was kept closed all day but seems to have been in vien. Next time if someone feels the hall not getting warm, would they please let me know, and I will get the centre to turn up the heating (I trully don't feel the cold)
Cheers Malc TCCFM
Old 11-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

While im here, if anyone has any suggestions for the hertford racing website, feel free to let me know and i'll do my best to sort it out.

Steve
Old 11-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Hope everyone had a good meeting...

There were problems with the abilities and I had a lot of people complaining about this, which in my condition at the time wasnt much fun lol. This is due to people lying on the entry form. The ability that you put in is the ability that originally got entered.

For round 1 myself, Dax and Alan spent a long time (maybe an hour or so?) trying to rearrange the heats into a well graded system. This was after I must have spent an equally long amount of time entering peoples details and the such like into the computer.

This time I was out celebrating my 20th birthday on the saturday night and so could not be there to book people in. Thankfully Alan did this for me. The heats though now have to realistically be made on the day due to the numbers of people who do not book in or the people who do not turn up. Therefore the drivers were sorted purely on the ability that they have supplied. I spotted a couple of mistakes such as Adam Rogers in the bottom heat and changed these but I do not know all of the people that raced. I tried to find someone else to check for mistakes for me but nobody was interested in doing so.

Hopefully I will be able to sort the abilities of all the people on the computer for next time on the Saturday night before hand as there is no way of doing so before then due to the time it will take, and I can now use the previous RR results for guidance. If anyone else (particularly those complaining at me on the day) wants to give up a few hours of their Saturday evening to do it for me then Im sure I can find something better to do like get my car ready instead of doing that at 4 in the morning.

Sorry for the long moany post, I had quite a good meeting but just had a lot of people complaining and in the morning I could have thought of a million things that I would rather have been doing than trying to organise a race meeting for 80+ people. I tried to commentate on the heats but Im racing too and have a car to prepare as much as anybody else, untill I can get Alex there anyway lol

Kit Jones (HRCC vice chairman)
Old 11-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Tech Regular

Kit i'm sure i speak for the majority when i say your efforts where greatly appreciated mate As for sorting the heats and stuff i'd be more than happy to give you a hand sorting them.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:49 AM
Tech Regular

Malc/Kit u got pm
Old 11-07-2006, 12:58 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Boosta
Kit i'm sure i speak for the majority when i say your efforts where greatly appreciated mate As for sorting the heats and stuff i'd be more than happy to give you a hand sorting them.
Hi Kit
Just like to say welcome to the home of sensible chat, and that you are a rock for the club as well as Rug Racers (even if you did set your alarm 1 hour late coz you were to p****d to see the alarm lucky I called you eh) We will between us (boosta me you Leon) will sort the ability situation out, as I know most of the drivers.
Don't know how you manage to multitask (thought that was for women) race as well as run race control (not forgetting Leon) and still manage to just be off the pace of Adam Rodgers and manage to get 2nd place in modi. That's why your known as Mr Metronome. Any way thanks for your steerling work Kit, you are appreciated, when considering on the day its vertually run by you and Leon
Cheers Malc TCCFM
Old 11-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Tech Master

Last edited by TheCoolCanFanMan; 11-07-2006 at 11:16 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (98%+)

anyone know if there is a coolcanfan for the T2 007?
Old 11-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by gonzo416
anyone know if there is a coolcanfan for the T2 007?
Yep, there will be one very early next week for sure, just waiting on conformation that it fits perfectly
Vheers Malc
Old 11-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Last edited by Steve_L; 11-07-2006 at 11:47 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Tech Master

OK, I now have dates pencilled in for next years Rug Racers, and have worked around C/Wars dates. You will notice that there are 8, dates but am waiting for DMS to confirm when thre 2 day shoot out will be run, that will be either of the 2 dates in October, bearing in mind that the dates are Sunday's that are showing. The dates are as follows

1) 21st October 2007
or
2) 28th October 2007
3) 4th November 2007
4) 18th November
2nd December 2007
5) 6th January 2008
6) 27th January 2008
7) 17th February 2008
8) 2nd March 2008

This time we will have six rounds of Rug Racers of which 5, will count

Cheers Malc
Old 11-07-2006, 02:03 PM
Tech Regular

Looks great malc, I know its early by 1 year but do you think the track will be any larger for year 2?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.