Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Thunder RC

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Yea I have about sold out of batteries. I still havent gottne my atlas motors...They sent them Fedex HOME....NEVER have them do that. I have to drive to metrocenter to get them tomorrow!! They will not leave it here unless you are here (ME) who ever its addressed to, to sign for it. Must have a photo ID, which My ID doesnt say EAMotorsports on it so I have to take my business license over there!! Talk about a crock of crap.....I was fuming today

EA
Old 12-01-2005, 11:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Weirdness.....mine got here on tuesday......don't feel bad, my timing gauge got sent to my old address (my fault, did not tell Andy) and it got stolen from the porch.

Later EddieO
Old 12-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Yea I have about sold out of batteries. I still havent gottne my atlas motors...They sent them Fedex HOME....NEVER have them do that. I have to drive to metrocenter to get them tomorrow!! They will not leave it here unless you are here (ME) who ever its addressed to, to sign for it. Must have a photo ID, which My ID doesnt say EAMotorsports on it so I have to take my business license over there!! Talk about a crock of crap.....I was fuming today

EA
I've had that happen before EA. mine usually went to the fedex facility off of whites creek pike near donelson though not metro center??
Old 12-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by EddieO
Weirdness.....mine got here on tuesday......don't feel bad, my timing gauge got sent to my old address (my fault, did not tell Andy) and it got stolen from the porch.

Later EddieO
Eddie,

BTW if you need to talk to me you have my email address and my phone number. You have not tried to contact me once. If you can't find them its on the website.

Thanks,

Michael

Last edited by Tempest2000; 12-04-2005 at 12:22 AM.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Originally Posted by EddieO

Later EddieO

Its cool it works greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat!
Old 12-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports

EA

Hmmm no problems here. Case was in drop box.

Maybe Eddie slipped them a 50.00 to delay ya a couple days on sales
Old 12-04-2005, 12:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Are Atlas 19's going to be legal at the Novak Race? Nothing else is worth owning right now .
Old 12-04-2005, 12:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Arun
Are Atlas 19's going to be legal at the Novak Race? Nothing else is worth owning right now .
According to the sign up sheet no... EA talked to him, but apparently Scotty decided against them... No clue why???

Michael
Old 12-04-2005, 05:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

well I'll tell you this I got 270 miles to the good on the next trip we drive since I had to drive this last one the whole way back from cleveland.

and chill I though driving people around was reserved for you. j/k

and I had something funny about tanya harding and eric but I laughed so hard I forgot it.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Nash could you bring me my car next week to the race on Saturday?? I don't know if Michael is going to race or not. Thanks Bean and please don't tweak it before delivery LOL I do believe MR MIKE JONES will be making his first 1/12 scale race this coming weekend. later Matt
Old 12-04-2005, 07:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I might be able to do that. it will have a handleing fee added to it for delivery. let's see bean's car made it to cleveland and grubb's table made it to cleveland. 3 times! we took EA's pitbag to cleveland. what is this skeen, next it will be scott's toolbox. or chill's golf bag!
Old 12-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by beanster
Nash could you bring me my car next week to the race on Saturday?? I don't know if Michael is going to race or not. Thanks Bean and please don't tweak it before delivery LOL I do believe MR MIKE JONES will be making his first 1/12 scale race this coming weekend. later Matt
Bean if I can't make it I'll have Scott bring it. He swears he won't sell it LOL

BTW Dirla about broke your antenna on your car so if its tweaked it is his fault LOL
Old 12-04-2005, 11:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
I might be able to do that. it will have a handleing fee added to it for delivery. let's see bean's car made it to cleveland and grubb's table made it to cleveland. 3 times! we took EA's pitbag to cleveland. what is this skeen, next it will be scott's toolbox. or chill's golf bag!
Oh, so you want to be my caddy now? That works for me. lol
Old 12-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Tech Adept

Just got latest batch of cells micheal and the are KILLER mate 1.219v

Thanks again for your great service

Nick
Old 12-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Toys for tots race

Hey Mike-

Had a good day at our 4th annual toys for tots race. Took the 1/12 cale out for my and it's maiden voyage and qualified 2nd out of 6 cars and took the win when it was all over. Ran a 3800 pack and f-brush with green/green. Might try a red/green combo next time.

My son took your monster with f-brush qualified 4th and came home 3rd out of I believe 9 cars.

In Touring stock qualified 4th out of I believe 9 again, was able to get the lead on the tone and held it till the 4 min mark, Rick Worth finally caught me and game me the crome horn just nicked me got me crossed up when I thought I had it gathered up nailed the gas and clipped the sweeper and broke an arm. Almost pulled of the double.

Thanks again for some great packs and brushes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.