Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
DC Motor Sports Discussion Thread: >

DC Motor Sports Discussion Thread:

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC Motor Sports Discussion Thread:

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bobby J
lets see you run for two motor companies and your all up boooby flacks butt what gives ? try talking to ernie p about being childish , go figure trinity is for sale anyways ebay wont take that kind of shit...punks and L8s
you sound like lickrim... (charlie albrecht)

Last edited by peter_robinson; 11-07-2005 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

oh come on eddie o someway somehow you are always involved
Old 11-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by peter_robinson
you sound like lickrim... (charlie albrecht)
Yeah that would be my evil twin.......

Last edited by rimlick; 12-19-2006 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:01 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Some companies project certain images don't they!!!!!!! Some have better images than others thats for sure.

I wouldn't think coming on another companies thread and posting stuff that shouldn't be public knowledge looks very good. Chalk one more up in the bad image and taste column!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Tech Addict

Hey, just got back from dinner with the wifey…. Let the drama continue….

Ernie

I guess the fact that I got screwed by you and Tony P. just isn’t gona come up in this conversation is it Ernie? No probably not, because you’re the victim here, in your eyes you haven’t done anything wrong to provoke this, isn’t that right Ernie. Do you deny the fact that you still owe me money (probably so)? Regardless the amount you owe Ernie money is still money…. I know you know the value of money Ernie other wise you wouldn’t be hear today…

What do you mean you don’t understand; don’t understand that after Ernie screws someone over Ernie can get screwed himself (that’s laughable). This is a two way street my friend, it suck being on the other end or the stick doesn’t it Ernie? This is business Ernie, you started it, and I’ll finish it if you want to play that game (literally).

You know the funny thing is Ernie; the email you sent this morning was sent after you posted your comments here on RC Tech….. That should come in handy

I’ve been the bigger person here, I’ve admitted to my wrong doings, and that by you screwing me over provoked me to screw you over. But to wrongs doesn’t make a right, now does it Ernie? I tell you what, I’m a firm believer in “you get what you got coming to you”, you keep jerkin people around and, well, you’ll get jerked around to. But like I said I’m the bigger person here Ernie and I’ll publicly offer to settle our debt, but only at 80% the invoices final value. (Just returning the favor you extended me so graciously)….

Congrats on your recent accessions of Mike Blackstock and Jilles Groskamp; they will be nice additions to the team….. You know, back in the day you could get away with running sub par equipment and sneak a few titles. But in this day and age performance is QUALITY, I wish you the best of luck....

Regards,

Curtis Schlaht Jr.
DC Motorsports
Faster-IS-Better

Last edited by Curtis Schlaht; 11-07-2005 at 06:52 PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

When are the check point motors going to be avail?
Old 11-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I believe Curtis said they would start shipping to distributers December 1st, any comformation if this is still holding true?
Old 11-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=mini-dub]I believe Curtis said they would start shipping to distributers December 1st, any comformation if this is still holding true?[/
QUOTE]

thanks. hopefully i can also order batts and replacement arm for the motor.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rimlick
Yeah that would be my evil twin....last I knew my evil twin was trying to go to Team Checkpoint with his idol Toso. Toso needs somebody to wax his bodies and take care of other PB responsibilities...

ErnieP - Don't let up! Go after these suckas, admitting to owing money....are you kidding me?!?!?!?

Curt - Pay up dude! You might want to do some more research into "slander" laws... Slander pertains to false and misleading statements... All of which doesn't seem to be the case here, especially after openly admitting to being delinquent on your debt....
It's AMAZING on how peeps get so bold while hiding under a screen name! you can call it keyboard courage. and yet another company I dont need.

I support Curtis and all other small companies just because they are willing to help out the LIL guy and not focus so much on the big name drivers
Old 11-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Danny/SMC
Intellect and GP can't control how much the cells will expand but they can control that the cells are 43mm or below when making them. The fact is that a cell will expand as it gets charged for the first time. The Grepow/IP cells are above 43mm before they ever get charged. All these measurements need to be made on cells that have no shrink on them and have yet to be charged.

I'm sure IB and GP will be happy to see ROAR change the rule after they have designed a cell to meet ROAR rules.
If all the measurements are taken before the cell has anything done to it then how, at a race, can you tech the size of the batteries? Seams to me that you could use batteries that are bigger then the rules as long as the cells sent in for approval meet the requirement.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE=Francis M.]
Originally Posted by mini-dub
I believe Curtis said they would start shipping to distributers December 1st, any comformation if this is still holding true?[/
QUOTE]

thanks. hopefully i can also order batts and replacement arm for the motor.

Ya, we'll be shipping our DC Checkpoint motors around December 1st….Replacement armatures and batteries, NO PROBLEM, got'em... Actually matching up more IB cells as we speak, and well, they're SICK ....I think I'm going to change our motto from Faster-IS-Better to Got Voltage!!!

Curtis,
Old 11-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Super Moderator

[QUOTE=Curtis Schlaht]
Originally Posted by Francis M.

Ya, we'll be shipping our DC Checkpoint motors around December 1st….Replacement armatures and batteries, NO PROBLEM, got'em... Actually matching up more IB cells as we speak, and well, they're SICK ....I think I'm going to change our motto from Faster-IS-Better to Got Voltage!!!

Curtis,
Ahh, excellent, I've been looking for a good source to try a pack of IB3800's but noticed that your site is out at the moment(at least if I read it right), glad to hear that'll change soon so I can get my grubby hands on a pack...
Old 11-07-2005, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

Man, this is better than the "Young and the Restless"
Old 11-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Tech Regular

What up Chris?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Curtis,

will the DC XXX-Cobalt UL arm fit the checkpoint can?

Carlo D.
XRCH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.