Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyperform Racing

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Lino, funny thing about that is I just sold an rc18t. Now I have a replacement.

Great day of racing as usual at maximus.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Lino
bumped up the stock track record today at mikes Here in Dallas I have the part #we talked about #180 will try it out on the tubes this week and let you know might have a few sales for you this week hope the call send me some cards when you can

Carlos let me know when you are coming up I purty mutch have the set up
Old 11-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tpczx6
Lino
bumped up the stock track record today at mikes Here in Dallas I have the part #we talked about #180 will try it out on the tubes this week and let you know might have a few sales for you this week hope the call send me some cards when you can

Nice
Old 11-13-2005, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tpczx6
Lino

No Problem Tim. Paul and I are shooting for the weekend of your series race in December on the 11th. Paul is wondering if we could race on saturday, but I told him I don't know since that is an offroad day. I told him to call ahead of time to see.
Old 11-13-2005, 07:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by CarlosG.
No Problem Tim. Paul and I are shooting for the weekend of your series race in December on the 11th. Paul is wondering if we could race on saturday, but I told him I don't know since that is an offroad day. I told him to call ahead of time to see.
Carlos Mike might let us run Sat if we get 5 or more people to run the same class. also it might help him have alittle time between the off road guys heats but its there series weekend also but it wont hurt to try

Lino car is working real good alot of comments on how smooth it look in the corners I will go thru setup and post soon set up will be for High bite carpet smooth as glass (we just had it put down two weeks a go)why to mutch bite there already I think the guys are just pouring pargon right on the track.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:17 PM
Tech Master

Tim, I am looking forward to getting your setup for the Hyperform. The plan is to go up that weekend and race that Sunday for your series race onecember the 11th. If things change I will let you know or Paul can let Yang know.
Old 11-15-2005, 10:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Of course when I am just about ready to buy the hyperform 12 scale chassis conversion kit, you guys are OUT OF STOCK.....so, my only question is....WHEN..? Thanks
Old 11-16-2005, 06:46 AM
Tech Master

Lino, when do you expect a shipment of 3800's and also when are you going to have more Hyperform 12 kits available? A guy that I race with also wants to know when you going to get more rear top plates in for the H-12. He is looking to go to tubes on his car and wants the top plate.
Tim, how would you set the car up if you were going to run a .075 t-plate on asphalt? I have ran the car this way with the tires being bigger than 49 mm in the rear till they get to a certain size about 43 to 45 mm the car becomes loose. When I started out with the thicker t-plate the car handled great then it just gets to loose in the rear.I am just wondering what you would do to get the car to work with the thicker t-plate.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:52 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rookie Solara
Of course when I am just about ready to buy the hyperform 12 scale chassis conversion kit, you guys are OUT OF STOCK.....so, my only question is....WHEN..? Thanks
YGPM
Old 11-16-2005, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Lino, when do you expect a shipment of 3800's and also when are you going to have more Hyperform 12 kits available? A guy that I race with also wants to know when you going to get more rear top plates in for the H-12. He is looking to go to tubes on his car and wants the top plate.
Tim, how would you set the car up if you were going to run a .075 t-plate on asphalt? I have ran the car this way with the tires being bigger than 49 mm in the rear till they get to a certain size about 43 to 45 mm the car becomes loose. When I started out with the thicker t-plate the car handled great then it just gets to loose in the rear.I am just wondering what you would do to get the car to work with the thicker t-plate.
The 3800s will be available by the end of the day Friday. Email me about the top plates.
Old 11-16-2005, 11:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hyperform Racing
YGPM
Back at you....and please give me the billing information....can't let wife see those money for the conversion kit or it will head to walmart immediately.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Carlos
for SA I would stick with the thin t.plate the track does not have the bite to run a Thick plate your car got lose probaly after the traction compound went away in the tires. I know I had bite all the way thru the 8 min at the reg race but that was someting I did to the tires to make them last ( the car was a handfull half way thru) but I had a little bite left where Paul lost all rear bite by then send me a pm with your Email and I send you the setup for mikes
Old 11-16-2005, 05:36 PM
Tech Master

Hey P2 what up? Tim no problem I send you my email address right away.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:43 PM
P2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hey P2 what up? Tim no problem I send you my email address right away.
Carlos, I told you about the thick T-plate a while back (use a thin t-plate!!!!!!!!!!!!). Do you think I would lie to you? Big tires tend to have more side bite but don't accelerate very fast. As they get smaller, the bite goes away. I bet if I set your car up exactly like my Rugrat it would work just as good, in theory your car should have more rear bite due to the low roll center.

I give the same advice to everyone, it's up to you if you want to listen or not. There is a reason why I can get my Rat and L4 to turn 35 laps at our track....it's called driving experience and setup knowledge. You've gotten a lot better over this past year, but you still need to get 2.5 more laps. It takes time, setup skills, and patience. I drove Picco's car and could only get 33 laps with it....with that said if your car is not setup properly it will be impossible to keep up with the fast guys.

Too bad there is no racing this weekend
Old 11-16-2005, 07:50 PM
Tech Master

Default Sport Packs!

We've added a new product to our battery line. Sport Packs in the form of IB3800, GP3700 and GP3300 stick packs with a Tamiya connector. You can check out pricing on our website.

Also, the site has been updated so that Hyperform 12 conversion kits and top plates can be ordered once again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.