Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyperform Racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 06:17 PM
Tech Addict

Now I only melt like a snowman in october, not july.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:51 PM
Tech Master

Ed stepped it up big time this past weekend. His move on Furtado in stock was one of the best passes I've seen...

Last edited by Hyperform Racing; 10-31-2005 at 09:43 PM.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:52 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks lino, the changes I made to the car made it really come alive and show its potential. It was easy to drive and anyone could have been fast with it. A great car makes anyone look good
Old 10-31-2005, 10:10 PM
Tech Master

Default November Special!

It's a new month so we have a new special! This month we are offering free battery assembly on all IB3800 cells.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey guy's last weekend ran the car with the ae bottem pod plate worked. still waiting on the replacement. no hurry now. we run stock here. and comp is ferce. the carpet is really low bite. I my rear end sometime slids out on me. just curious if any one might have a set up that I could try.

the other problem i'm have a b#$%# of a time is gettin my steering dialed. keep on wanting to pull left. so an hint on trying to set up steering would be great, I'm sorta new to 12scale. love the converion. Also what a good starting gearing right now I'm using a 100 spur and a 27 pinion. 64pitch too.
thanks in advance.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So ed, after last weekend do you find it difficult to fit your head through doors? Any clearance issues there?
Old 11-01-2005, 08:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I am interested for the 12 conversion.......but I want to know where to order them...? I thought Hyperform Racing is a mfr and they distribute to other online or local shops...? Or Hyoerform Racing is the only place that I can order it from...thanks.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Your best bet it to buy direct.. i like it this way.. mainly because it takes away the middle man.. doing this allows hyperform to keep prices low for us.. there is no middle markup.. I do know of shops that sell there products, and it is good to support local shops. But if your shop doesnt carry there products , ask then to or go direct..
Old 11-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rookie Solara
I am interested for the 12 conversion.......but I want to know where to order them...? I thought Hyperform Racing is a mfr and they distribute to other online or local shops...? Or Hyoerform Racing is the only place that I can order it from...thanks.
I ususally ask that you go to your LHS and see if they are willing to order our product for you. If they are not interested, you can purchase them from our website...
Old 11-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by stormperson
So ed, after last weekend do you find it difficult to fit your head through doors? Any clearance issues there?
It still doesn't come close to the size of your head stras...
Old 11-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cyrrus
Hey guy's last weekend ran the car with the ae bottem pod plate worked. still waiting on the replacement. no hurry now. we run stock here. and comp is ferce. the carpet is really low bite. I my rear end sometime slids out on me. just curious if any one might have a set up that I could try.

the other problem i'm have a b#$%# of a time is gettin my steering dialed. keep on wanting to pull left. so an hint on trying to set up steering would be great, I'm sorta new to 12scale. love the converion. Also what a good starting gearing right now I'm using a 100 spur and a 27 pinion. 64pitch too.
thanks in advance.
Hello. I shipped your replacement early last week so it's on its way. Post your current setup so I can see where you're at and figure out what to change to get the rear more hooked up.

Also on the gearing, we need a little more info on the track you're running on.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rookie Solara
Man...now Howard found the Hyperform thread.

------

Was browsing the Hyperform website...The prices on motors and armatures looking real good! I'll be ordering some stock and 19T's soon for sure
Old 11-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nexus
Man...now Howard found the Hyperform thread.

------

Was browsing the Hyperform website...The prices on motors and armatures looking real good! I'll be ordering some stock and 19T's soon for sure
Sounds good!
Old 11-01-2005, 11:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Thanks HR....now, should I buy both 12 and Xray conversion..? Or...12 with lots of motor...? Tough decision....

Nexus..........I placed a bug on your computer, I know which performance upgrade you get for your 12 and xray for the lowest price from now on....
Old 11-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Tech Addict

Mark, it was all car, I know I still suck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.