eXpress Motorsports

You're on Page 911 of 1220
Go to
  • Quote: ..You wanna runmod in Durham this weekend?...
    I don't have a mod brushless motor yet. Plus I'm running my EvoIV for fun. I wanna try a few things with it before the TCS race. So I won't be running mod in that car. Not unless if you wanna run 19t. I have the 10.5 that I ran in Mod at Easley. Maybe next weekend at the Wood I will run Mod. That will give me time to buy a 3.5 mod for the '007. Lemme know by tonight before I set the car up for stock...
  • Hey guys.. I too listed some odd cells in For Sale threads.. There is some great packs there too..
  • Hey Guys.. Dont forget about our weekend holiday special on Batteries.. Many Killer packs still in stock...Sale ends Monday..
  • Quote: I don't have a mod brushless motor yet. Plus I'm running my EvoIV for fun. I wanna try a few things with it before the TCS race. So I won't be running mod in that car. Not unless if you wanna run 19t. I have the 10.5 that I ran in Mod at Easley. Maybe next weekend at the Wood I will run Mod. That will give me time to buy a 3.5 mod for the '007. Lemme know by tonight before I set the car up for stock...
    ok this weekend we will do stock,I need to get this car on pace before the express race...haha I rymed
  • Ron S.. PM and E mail returned..
  • Tag you got PM

Charles
  • Hey Tags...check your emails to see if my test order went through from the website.
  • Yupper...
  • Quote: Tag you got PM

Charles
    Thanks Charles.. Tell Jeremy the box will ship tommorow. There will be enough voltage in there to power the entire UK in a blackout...
  • All Team packs on web have been sold out...
  • hey Guys..

I have added a few Racer packs to web site. Packs are Very High voltage 1.245+ AVG++ They are great for any club type racing and more.. Also we are down to just a few Extreme packs(team packs are out of stock) as demand was real high with current major races upcoming. Next batch is due complete June 12th..
  • All racers packs are sold...

Ryan PM returned...
  • Congrats guys on a 1-2-3 finish at Jackson lastnight in 19T.. Larry-X Man and Jason.. Looks like the Sack got laid down on all...
  • Tag you got PM..

Charles
  • 'nother PM Tag