R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 05-20-2007, 09:51 AM   #13621
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag
Dont worry Anthony and Brandon wont eat the goodies on the long plane ride..LMAO Just remember Its EA's B Day out there and hes in same room and must sleep sometime..
Yea just make sure the goodies dont say anything along the lines of "Bud" on them or Brandon will try to drink them!

yea I sleep but I am a very light sleeper!!!

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:35 AM   #13622
Tech Initiate

John
Good to talk to you today on the phone and I am really excited about the future of your company and where our hobby is headed. Look forward to racing off road with you soon!
ProTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 04:29 PM   #13623
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to John Fontaine

Tag -

Sent you an email.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:00 AM   #13624
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Hey guys.. I had sent out a bunch of e mails and pms today. Please check and return asap.

Batteries are due to ship thursday this week out my door. If you didn't recive a e mail just shoot me a email with packs request. I may be out awhile today seems my leg has some issues they need to tend to today. So I will return those asap.. Thanks...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:42 PM   #13625
Tech Champion

Posted: 21 May 2007 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMMEDIATE NEWS RELEASE

East Coast Nitro Series, CEN Nitro Invasion and the Express Paved On-Road Champs Race Coverage This Week on RC Race’n Radio

Rural Hall, NC (May 21ST, 2007) – RC Race’n Radio (RCRR) is a radio show dedicated to the radio controlled racing industry. RC Race’n Radio airs each Wednesday evening from 8:00 - 9:00 PM (EST) on WLRT AM 1490 “The Out Law” and can also be heard live around the globe on www.RaceTalkLive.com. Each show is archived ‘On Demand’ so listeners can down load each episode to listen at their convenience. This exciting new program is hosted by Doc Love & Danny Southard broadcasted live from the TRD Hobbies Studio inside the TRD Hobbies & Raceway located in Salisbury, NC. Be sure to visit our new official web site for RC Race’n Radio at www.RCRadioShow.Com .

This week on RC Race’n Radio, Greg “The Rodie” Woods will join us to discuss round 3 of the East Coast Nitro (off road) Series that took place this past week end at the Proving Grounds located in Sumter, SC. RC Race’n Radio correspondent Matthew “Big Pudd’n” Sistrunk will join us once again fill in the details on the 1ST annual CEN Nitro Invasion coming up this week end at Hobbies Xtreme located in Bossier City, LA. John Tag from Express Motorsports will stop by to set up the Express Paved On-Road Champs. This year his annual event will be held at Jackson RC Raceway located in Jackson, NJ.

If you would like to get your hands on some free swag get those emails in to us!! Give us your name, hometown and your racing interests then email it to us at RCRadio2006@Yahoo.Com. Put in the subject box “Give me some free stuff” and you will be entered in the weekly Panther Racing free give away contest for r/c racing products as well as t-shirts & hats. Congratulations to last weeks Panther Racing email contest winners on RC Race’n Radio: Jerry “AJ” Strawn from Solon, Iowa and Troy Turner from Chipley, Florida.

Race’n Radio is sponsored in part by: TRD Hobbies & Raceway; TQ Fuel; Customworks / TrueSpeed; Panther Racing Tires; Kimbrough Racing Products; Leake Racing Engines & Dennis Lanier Illustrations. You may find additional information on specific types of radio controlled racing and r/c racing in general on the official r/c racing web sites of RC Race’n Radio at: www.neobuggy.net www.truggyracers.com www.rc-oval.com www.dirtoval.com & www.rcrods.com .

Listener participation is welcome on RC Race’n Radio. There are three different ways for listeners to directly interact with the RCRR crew and their scheduled guests. Leake Racing Engines is the presenting sponsor for all IM’s and emails. Use the buddy name RCRadio2006 for AOL and on Yahoo Messenger. Send emails to the crew at rcradio2006@yahoo.com or call the TQ Fuel Hot Line (1-877-899-RACE [7223]). For additional information about the RC Race’n Radio program, please contact Doc Love VictoryLaneProductions@windstream.net & Danny Southard DSouthard2@triad.rr.com.

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
Old 05-21-2007, 07:16 PM   #13626
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)

Tag- Bring Battery bars in the morning!!
Old 05-22-2007, 11:36 AM   #13627
Tech Champion

Guys be sure to have all request in tonight asap for packs.. rest will be going onto web site.. There are LOTS of Killers in this batch...

Old 05-22-2007, 11:40 AM   #13628
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to RoNTC3 Send a message via Yahoo to RoNTC3

Tag...You have email
Old 05-22-2007, 11:55 AM   #13629
Tech Master

Team eXpress/ Team Scream UK have had another fairly succesful weekend in the BRCA nats. In 27t Stock at the Aldershot track the team took 2nd, 5th, 6th and 7th. With none of the team having local knowledge it was a good event with people picking up valuable points. In 19t at West London the team took 3rd (Russ Williams was less than a second off TQ with the new Mi3 and the track not being his local the rest of his season looks promising), 15th (i had a fairly good qualifying session and my best result at West London and i'm now 13th overall in the championship in my first 19t season ) and 28th (Chris had a hard time in qualifying with what looked to be like speedo problem). Next on the calender is Halifax for the 27t lot with a very long back straight and sweeping corners and for the 19t lot it's down to Southen where getting around the track in one peice is critical (concrete outer wall + crash = DNF....). For me my next meeting is at Bedworth (round after Southend) due to exams taking place and it being such a long way to travel. At Bedworth i'll have the new Mi3 due to gaining sponsership direct from Schumacher UK

Charles
Old 05-23-2007, 05:24 AM   #13630
Tech Champion

Hey Charles.. Great report as always.. Looks like all is going well over there still.. I have more killer packs about to ship over there now.. Keep up the great work, maybe we can meet up at a race sometime.. Lets all meet at the Snowbirds..LOL That is a US race that is 1 of a kind..

Old 05-23-2007, 05:41 AM   #13631
Tech Master

Well since i'll be earning a bit of cash as a plumber apprentice, i might just start saving after i've had my driving lessons in April sometime....

Charles
Old 05-23-2007, 05:52 AM   #13632
Tech Champion

Hey Guys..
Dont forget were going LIVE tonight on RC Racing radio..My air time is going to be about 8:40pm tonight LIVE...

Also with our eXpress race upcoming we have also put KD19T motors on sale for a limited basics first 20 sold get that price... We have also added batteries to the site while they last..

Old 05-23-2007, 06:06 AM   #13633
Tech Champion

Guys in Cali best of luck.. McGoo you are the winner of the "Boobie" prize this time.. Open package with care....

Old 05-23-2007, 06:28 AM   #13634
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to RoNTC3 Send a message via Yahoo to RoNTC3

Quote:
Guys in Cali best of luck.. McGoo you are the winner of the "Boobie" prize this time.. Open package with care....
He said Boobie
Old 05-23-2007, 06:58 AM   #13635
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:

all i gotta say - you won't know what hit you in Vegas!!!!
Mr. McGoo is offline   Reply With Quote