Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Tech Champion

Thanks guys. My car was pretty good. I have to give props to Larry and Jason though. Their cars/laptimes were the benchmark all weekend long.

I was fortunate enough to have the help of Craig Xavier, John Tag, and Ray Darroch in making my setup better where I felt it was lacking, supplying excessive horsepower, and talking about setups, driving styles, and wanting to win. It didn't hurt to have a little luck on my side either as it seemed like Larry and Jason were a little more consistent.

Thanks to all the racers that came from everywhere to support the quack I mean track and the few locals that were present and stayed present the entire weekend. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in them, and they only proved who the real ducks are. So, Big Congrats to all the out-of-towners for coming to The Track and running so well! See you all soon
Old 03-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Hey Tag,

Congrats on the Losi deal. That's awesome news. Are you coming to the WV race this weekend?

Anyone know where Cuffs went? Is he going to be running that new Serpent car?
Old 03-26-2007, 07:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Here is the Directions page TCRC's website. http://www.tcrcracing.com/directions.htm
The Douglas Center is on Washington Avenue or you can use 16th Street off the Halgreer Blvd. exit. I've put in a call to Keith to get the exact street number for the building. I'll post it as soon as he gets back to me.

On another note...good job Robbie Dodge!!!! And great job to all the guys at Mimi's this weekend. See some of ya this weekend. Practice will be open from Noon Friday to Midnight. Then the track will open at 9am Saturday for racing. YEAH BABY!!!! Can't wait!!!!!
Old 03-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Is the track ready yet??? if so any pics?? can't wiat to see it

-DC-
Old 03-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RBLove
Hey Tag,

Congrats on the Losi deal. That's awesome news. Are you coming to the WV race this weekend?

Anyone know where Cuffs went? Is he going to be running that new Serpent car?
whats up buddy. yeah i ran the new serpent ??? car this weekend at mimis. I qualed 6 secs behind ray. I got the car rolling pretty well but ran out of track time on the changes i wanted to try. Car ran well for first outing couldnt be happier. Talk to u soon
Old 03-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jeff Cuffs
whats up buddy. yeah i ran the new serpent ??? car this weekend at mimis. I qualed 6 secs behind ray. I got the car rolling pretty well but ran out of track time on the changes i wanted to try. Car ran well for first outing couldnt be happier. Talk to u soon
Cool deal Jeff. Congrats on the Serpent deal. It doesn't matter what car you're rolling you are going to be fast. Are you still racing stock and 19 turn?

Take it easy brutha. Nice hearing from ya!
Old 03-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks man. I only ran 19t over the weekend. As soon as i get the new speedos ill be doing some mod testing. hope all is well talk to u soon
Old 03-27-2007, 07:03 AM
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RBLove
What is the address of the track? I have searched the forums and the site and do not see an address anywhere. I need to get some mapquest action going
I have no clue what the exact address is and have never been able to find it.

If you are just going to map it online use google maps and put the destination as " Douglas St. Huntington, WV 25701 " That will take you right to the gym as its located on the corner of douglas and 10th about a block off of Hal Greer Blvd. The directions on the website should work too.

If you wish to use some sort of GPS, I apologize. I'll keep trying to find an address and post it if I do. Of course if you are anything like Chris Young you can't follow GPS either. lol "The Garmin beotch said turn right in .1 miles!" I don't even know why Mo brings it anymore. I'm here for you Chris! lmao
Old 03-27-2007, 07:12 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JKA
I have no clue what the exact address is and have never been able to find it.

If you are just going to map it online use google maps and put the destination as " Douglas St. Huntington, WV 25701 " That will take you right to the gym as its located on the corner of douglas and 10th about a block off of Hal Greer Blvd. The directions on the website should work too.

If you wish to use some sort of GPS, I apologize. I'll keep trying to find an address and post it if I do. Of course if you are anything like Chris Young you can't follow GPS either. lol "The Garmin beotch said turn right in .1 miles!" I don't even know why Mo brings it anymore. I'm here for you Chris! lmao
It's all good. I was able to map to the hospital and that got me close enough. Thanks for checking on it though.

C-yall Friday evening.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

thats just because Chris gets his left and right confused
amybe that explains his driving skills
see you guys this weekend
Mo

Tag..you going to make it out??
Old 03-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

No I cant make it,,, I have to go house hunting with wife this weekend..
Old 03-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Static_racing
Hey Robbie and Xman, you guys riding up to WV with me Friday? What time are we leaving?
The real question is..

Will there be room for them, with all of your Shuie "support boxes" that you have to take with you! LOL
Old 03-27-2007, 08:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
No I cant make it,,, I have to go house hunting with wife this weekend..

BOOOOOOOOO! you need to get your priorities in line...
house hunting??? how does that trump a race???
take care
Mo
Old 03-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Whats up guys! How's everyone doin lately? I've been doin the college baseball thing so much since season started that I rarely have time to even go pick up a magazine and check out some race coverage.

But I've been doin my part on the field...thought some of you guys might get a kick outa these.

TK
Old 03-27-2007, 09:10 AM
Suspended

For those going to the Stock Invitational at The Gate:

If you haven't done so already, get those entries in soon.

It helps out the host club enormously to get those as early as possible. There's a lot of unseen work that goes into hosting a race like this, and there's always a lot of 'last minute' crap to be done. Having to deal with a huge influx of entries makes it even more difficult.

For the invitational guys....it's even additionally important as they need to get a figure on how many handouts to have available.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.