Tq- Dayger

Top 3

1.Jeff Dayger (Trinity)
2.Jason S. (Express)
3.Cuffs (Trinity)
Old 12-10-2006, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Right now is 1/12 scale. Then mini coopers. Then we are talking a 30 minutes break, resorting heats for the mains and then off we go for the mains. Touring stock will be the first main up. I'm thinking 10 cars per main. (10 cars 60 people, 10x6=60 makes 6 mains!) (We'll see who lasts and who doesn't! With that being said, I hope I finsh!)
Old 12-10-2006, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Coopers are up!
Old 12-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Tech Elite

F and E mains have just run. D main is up now. This is for Stock Touring. I'm packing up now so updates are done with for me. Thanks-
Old 12-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Any news for us who couldn't be there?
Old 12-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Yea guys, how's the race goin?

I ran this weekend down in Dallas, ran some mod truck, did okay for not racin in 2 1/2 months. Had a blast too.

TK
Old 12-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Tech Addict

Well Jeff Beaule, Rob Say and I went down to Josh Cyruls track today for some racing. Here is a little race report I did for my local rc forum...

Wow what a great time! The track was really nice! The boards are a little hard but I guess that just teaches me to stay off them Well they seemed hard for the JRXS's but not too hard for the Xrays...After running on the track it really made me appreciate the new board system that we now have at Action Hobbies.

Well Jeff Beaule and Rob Say had great runs with Jeff TQ'ing and Rob in 2nd. I had a rough go in qualifying only finishing 1 qualifier that wasn’t even close to being a good run. Main time started I was qualified 7th overal. I was happy I made the show even with the disappointing qualifying effort by me. At the start of the race I sort of hanged back a little since I was anticipating a pile up. Well there was no pile up but a couple people bobbled a bit and I was able to pass 2 people on the first lap. After that I was slowly catching a fella named Otis for 4th and after about 12-15 laps of chasing him I finally came close enough to presure him to make him bobble into a turn. I took the position and never looked back. I was really happy with my main run. Probably one of the best run I've put in all season

I know Jeff had a flawless main because I know he was checked out and don't believe he was challenged much at all at any point of the race. Rob I know started 2nd but not sure how he got to third place but I know he made a nice pass for 2nd during the run.

So all in all it was a good day for Canada/Express taking TQ/1st/2nd and 4th. I'm hoping to back out next week again. I can certainly see me making a few trips a month there. It only took us like 50mins from my driveway to the track including boarder crossings and all. We absolutely had no trouble what so ever crossing the boarder with our equipment either... I just don't think they like you very much Kropy Was really nice and I had a great time.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by killingtime
Any news for us who couldn't be there?
I'll help ya out here Mike...

The 2nd Annual Express Motorsports North/South Carpet Shootout @ Horsham R/C is in the books and it was a heck of a race weekend.

First off, Tags worked his butt off for this race to happen and so did the crew at Horsham. With the exception of a couple small track problems and computer glitches, the race went smooth and everyone had a good time. At least I hope so.

Now for some recaps...

Touring Stock - Class had, I think, 60 entries. There was down to an F Main and I think that was a full main. I ended up TQing stock with Cuffs 2nd and Mark Strasnick 3rd. Express having 7 drivers in the stock A main. Stacked A Main, I must say. The start of the main was decent. I got away clean and Cuffs had a little tangle with Stras that sent him to the back. Robbie Dodge stuck his nose in and took 2nd at the start. It was pretty much a freight train for 4 minutes with Me, Robbie, and Stras. In the last minute, Stras and Robbie started battling which let me get away and let X-Man catch up. From what I hear, since I didn't see it - Robbie, X-Man, and Stras crossed the line 3 wide for at the finish. I won, X-Man 2nd, and Dodge 3rd. Great race for our guys.

Touring 19T - Class had, I think, 24 entries. Top 3 in Qualifying was Jeff Dayger, Me, and Cuffs. Express having 5 drivers in the show. At the start of the main, I got sent to the back in a first corner wreck. I know Larry had a good start, but he got tangled later too. Mike Haynes had the lead for a little while before Cuffs charged after him. Cuffs passed Haynes for the lead and those 2 battled. I actually came from dead last up to 2nd until I biffed it and Haynes went back by. DOE! Another great main. Cuffs won, Haynes 2nd, Me 3rd.

12th Scale Stock - Class had, I think, 26+ entries. Top 3 in Qualifying was Mark Smyka, Mark Strasnick, and Me. I was the lone Express driver in the group. You guys better get 12th scales. At the start, I got WRECKED by Strasnick. No, really, I did. Just messin Mark. Almost the whole field got into the first corner wreck. Strasnick got away pretty clean and had a pretty big lead. Smyka and me got sent to the back having to work our way up. On the way back through, I think I hit every wall on the track. I stunk in 12th scale - I won't lie about that. LOL. After 8 minutes, Strasnick won, Smyka 2nd, Brandon "Chuck" Hess finished 3rd.

As far as the other 2 classes - Mini Cooper and 12th Scale 19T, I didn't have the chance to pay much attention to those classes - sorry guys. I was busy working on stuff running 3 classes. All I know is that Mike "Big Features" Kling pulled out all the big guns in Mini Cooper only for the car to go about 30 ft and break in the main. Mike... Foam tires, a 19T, and a 3800+ pack is not meant for a cooper.

All in all, a great weekend for Express and for Horsham R/C Racing. I know Tags is working on getting home now. 8 1/2 hour car rides stink. I'm sure he'll be posting tomorrow when he wakes up.

Full results listing isn't available just yet. I'm not sure if Tags has the listing, but I know that Terry or Travis from Horsham R/C will post the results soon.

Also, for those contenstants online picking the percentage of cars that Tags would beat in stock... It was 68%.

Later fellas,

Steak
Old 12-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Tech Addict

WOW! Great job guys! Congrats!

I bet Tag's driving home with a smile on his face
Old 12-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Im home... Ill post tommorow..Im wipped!!!!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks for the update Schreff. I wish I could have been there, I'm sure it was a good time. Maybe next year if it's on a different weekend.

Congrats guys on another great event!
Old 12-11-2006, 05:42 AM
Tech Regular

BRITISH INDOOR WINTER SERIES RND 3

A big well done must go to:-

Andrew Twigger
Luke Humphries
Stephen Edwards

For making the show in the 27t division,luke also finished 3rd overall

and also

Jonathan Aird
Andrew Carter
Matt Dunning

For making the show in the 19t division,Jonny taking 2nd overall and myself taking 3rd,with matt taking 10th after sum interferance problems.

Well done to all the TmXpress drivers which attended!

'You've been tagged!'

Last edited by Andrew_Carter; 12-11-2006 at 10:33 AM.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Tech Addict

Default Great to be back!!!

Hey guys... what's going on... long time no post!!!!!

Well as many of you personally witnessed... I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well for the most part... I was MIA on Sunday and I apologize!!!!
I didn't finish my steak at dinner Saturday night and Carol also reminded me that when I went to breakfast with her Saturday morning, I barley touched my food... just wasn't feeling great... then add on a LONG night of drinking and chugging against "Big Features" and Wade... kind of pushed me to the Porcelain Alter!!!!! I woke up Sunday... (Afternoon!!) And all I could do was think about an ice cold shower and my bed!!!! I even pulled over twice on the way home... LOL!
Well... I spoke with Schreff and read some postings and it looks like we did great at Horsham... way to go guys!!!!!

As for the rest of the weekend... where do I start...? I know... how about that "PIRATE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make it my life’s work to get Larry to go see the pirate... LOL!
I think the Pirate and Tag had a little moment there with the shower statements.... LOL!
I think everyone should order a double bacon cheeseburger for an appetizer... LOL!
Bennigans food sucked I thought... but texting that girl was hysterical...
BTW- She text me back a couple of times. J/K!!!
The rest of the night gets a little fuzzy. Something about cigars, beer chugging and arm wrestling ... ending with Kling on the floor doing pushups against himself!!!!! LOL!
Wade... told you I'm a little stronger than I look.... and Kling... keep lifting... someday you'll make it competitive... Nice pushups though....

To all the others guys... nice to see everyone again... it felt great to breathe in toxic fumes with all of you... can't wait to get crashing again... see you all next weekend.... PEACE!

BTW- Cuffs... so now that you had my cell number what was the excuse this time????
Old 12-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Tech Champion

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32637008&hl=en
Old 12-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Tech Champion

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...08638017&hl=en

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.