eXpress Motorsports

You're on Page 766 of 1220
Go to
  • Quote: My BMI Cyclone, Surikarn Edition for all to bow too......
    Nice!!! Almost looks as good as mine!!
  • Quote: Hey all,

If any eXpress drivers are heading down to Mimi's let me know. Wade and I are getting there tomorrow to reserve some pit space.
    i'm headin to mimi's too, save me a spot.
  • Quote:
    Yesterday 06:47 PM
    Static_racing My BMI Cyclone, Surikarn Edition for all to bow too......
    Kling....what's that EA Motorsports Motor & Battery doin' in that car?
  • Quote: Kling....what's that EA Motorsports Motor & Battery doin' in that car?
    Tag doesn't want his product seen powering Kling's E-Main ride.
  • Quote: Tag doesn't want his product seen powering Kling's E-Main ride.
    Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It was fast enough to break a car before AND after the heat.....

Just wasnt my night, week, or month.
  • Hey all... I'll be out all weekend testing and driving Anthony crazy.. Myself and Brandon are leaving bright and early for some Cleveland test and tune...

Kling check your pms...
  • Steak, you've got PM!
  • Hey Tags!

Let me know when you get some more X-1's in stock... I have a feeling the demand just went up on them a bit. I gotta make sure I can keep some in my box

It was a good day for the team today at Mimi's with Wade being ballistic at the end of the day! Looking very good going into tomorrow.

Express/Corally/Jaco fo LYFE!!!
  • Quote: We had our big Midwest Carpet Onroad Champs two weeks ago and for 1/12 stock I ran a 53.5mm rollout with the CO27 running Putnam greens with a green/red spring combo. With the same track layout this week, with alot less traction, I ran a 51mm rollout on my KD19T with F's and a green/red spring combo. The layout we're running right now is pretty open and flowing so those rollout's will be on the high end. I won 1/12 stock at the big race and this week I would of been 2 seconds off of Jari Taskilla's TQ time in 19T 1/12 from the big race.
    Hey, you told me it was 48mm... Just kidding. Nice run! PS: Thanks for answering your own question
  • Hey gang,

Racing at "The Track" was great. There were alot of heavy hitters there for the warm up and express had 4 drivers in the "A". Robbie TQ-d and won stock, Craig got 2nd with his new ride, wade made a strong showing finsihing 7th (I think), and Jesse also putting it down.

I qualified 3rd in the "B" after a difficult day with the new car. In the main I got past some traffic and checked-out. I was almost a lap on the field when I got "bumped" and my speedo shut off That race was mine. The Cyclone was very good and I'm looking foreward to the eXpress race in Dec.

All in all, a great showing by Team Express!!
  • Quote: Kling....what's that EA Motorsports Motor & Battery doin' in that car?
    WOW...No love in here for EA

Hey Tag...Straighten your guys out or I'll make sure you run out of F brushes the first day of practice at Clevelan

EA
  • Now, you wouldn't mess with a guy's F brushes would ya????

That's hittin below the belt!
  • Quote: WOW...No love in here for EA

Hey Tag...Straighten your guys out or I'll make sure you run out of F brushes the first day of practice at Clevelan

EA
    HAHAHA... Not gonna happen - we will have F brushes.

As Schreff dials Rick's Phone Number.