Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 05:56 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up Thanks!!!!!

Wow... where do I start!!!???? First off... Jackson RC Crew... Thanks for everything and the valiant effort that was put forth trying to get our race completed. I also want to thank all our sponsors for great gifts and continued support. And lastly I want to thank everyone for coming out and making The "PORC" race a great event... unfortunately this year was a mess weather wise, we have rescheduled and will get some great racing in, you can count on that!!!!

BTW- Tag great job as usual getting everything together.... Now for the personal shout outs!!!

**** Important news first!!!*****
Robbie Dodge, we got the results back from the vet and Spongebob is "NOT" pregnant!!!! You are safe again until next year!!!!!

Mike Kling (Teddy Ruxpin), are you still talking????? LOL! Practice up on your beer pong, my son and his friends kicked our butts!!!!!

Billy Spence, I am sending you the bill for a new carpet in my great room... you wore out a hole where you were playing ping pong, ALL WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Brandon Hess, we were a great doubles team in ping pong... you just need to work on the sweating thing... !!!!!
BTW- How the hell do you call my all in with J-3 Off suit, and then pull a straight on the river to beat my top two pair!!!!?????? LOL!

Mike Dobbs, great job on the grill… you are the “GRILLMASTER”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuffs can learn a lot from watching you!!! LOL!

Schreff, have you stopped crying yet about the beating I gave you in ping pong!!!??? Seriously Thanks for the building and setup on my T2… it was awesome!!! YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LADIES, Thanks for the continual cleaning, cooking and picking up after us slobs all weekend….!!!!

Jeff Cuffs and the Trinity gang, I understand why you guys didn’t come by after the rainout. I wouldn’t want to show face after such an embarrassing display in wiffleball!!!!!

Billy Easton, don’t feel bad about striking out on three pitches and almost screwing yourself into the ground on the last curve ball… at least you swung at the ball and didn’t go down looking like Pauly Kramer!!!!!!!

Chris Was…. Chris the cop, looks like you’ll have to wait two weeks to try to take your TQ back!!!! LOL!

Chris Opdyke and Fiancé, we have to hit ac and play some more poker…. Just no sharing of your chips!!!!!!!!!!

Jackson crew, thanks for stopping by Saturday night… I’m still waiting to hear Greg on the Karaoke machine!!!!???

Everyone else… Thanks for making a shitty weather weekend a great time…. !!!!! Had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Last edited by Freddybnj_2004; 06-26-2006 at 06:21 AM.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Freddybnj_2004
Mike Kling (Teddy Ruxpin), are you still talking????? LOL! Practice up on your beer pong, my son and his friends kicked our butts!!!!!
Thats what happens when you keep me up drinking until 5:30 in the morning!!
Old 06-26-2006, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Freddybnj_2004
Schreff, have you stopped crying yet about the beating I gave you in ping pong!!!??? Seriously Thanks for the building and setup on my T2… it was awesome!!! YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not funny Freddy. I'm gonna get some Ping Pong lessons so I can be ready in 2 weeks.

And no problem on the T2. I still want to change it some more so you can really lay smack in Nastruck.

Oh ya, you have to watch out for Brandon Hess when playing Poker. He get's his cheating game from Billy Spence.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Tech Addict

Kling.... at least we stayed away from the shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schreff... I know.... I was wondering how he pulled that runner, runner straight!!! LOL!.... I'll be ready for you Hess next time.. (with my marked deck!)
LOL!
Old 06-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Thanks for having us over Freddy, your place should be on Cribs! I did actually wear a small hole in my sock on Sunday. That was a LOT of ping pong. East vs West rematch in 2 weeks!
Old 06-26-2006, 07:44 AM
Tech Addict

Talking

You're welcome.. anytime.. and I look forward to the rematch!!

(Bring new socks!!!!)
Old 06-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Tech Adept

Just want to thank everyone for all the kind words it sure does mean alot to us to hear all the positives. Freddy look out because in two weeks Team Trackside will be rumbling to the top of Nastruck and then will be over to sing we are the champions
Old 06-26-2006, 10:02 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Did somebody say Nastruck.... Ya never know upon my return...
Old 06-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Tech Adept

I can see it now Freddy hits Al,Al hits Tag and I cross the finisih line backwards to take home the gold
Old 06-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey everyone I had a blast this weekend, to bad about the weather. It was fun seeing all of you guys again and hangin out. There will always be a bunch of laughs when we all get together.

Freddy- thanks again for all your support and for everything that you do for us including opening your home to everyone.

Tags- How do you like the new "decorations" on your pit chair.
Anyway,great job getting everything organized and making the event a success except for the weather.

Kling- you are a character. Nuff said! Glad we have another one.

I had a pretty interesting Sunday night, I had a 2 hour flight delay at the airport because of the weather and while waiting ran into Robbie Michaels and Chris Tosolini from Corally USA. They were on there way to the worlds in Italy and missed there connecting flight. Anyway, I finally got home around 3:30 am.

Also, I had a little bit of a scare on the plane around 1:30 am. We hit some pretty bad turbulence and the plane dropped some major altitude and did some rocking and rolling. In all, it probably lasted 15-20 seconds but it was pretty scary and everyone was screaming. The guy sitting next to me freaked out and spilled his drink all over me and thus I spent the rest of the flight wet and cold.
Old 06-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Tech Addict

If you want, bring the ping pong table to the track next time.

I am issuing a challenge to anyone that wants to get smoked at a little table tennis. Best two out of three. Although it wont go to three, because I will beat you in two.
Old 06-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Tech Elite

Dobbs - Glad ya made it home safely man. That sounds like it was scary as hell. And thanks again for manning the grill. The steak was awesome.

Kris - Them sounds like fightin' words. I can't wait to see you and Larry duke it out in 2 weeks. Freddy, we should call HBO and have them make this a pay per view.
Fairtrace vs. Preisinger ( Battle of the Paddle )

Bet's allowed.

And check the paint job Larry shot up for my whip. I think its dialed...
Attached Thumbnails eXpress Motorsports-dscf01722.jpg  
Old 06-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Had a good time this weekend, even though we did not get much racing in. Goes to show what a great group of guys we have on the team, as well as everyone else that showed up to race. The guys at Jackson did everything they could do to get that track dry. Sometimes it seemed like mother nature was teasing them, they would have it just about dry then would let the water flow.

Freddy-- Big Thank you, I know you have heard from everyone, but you open your house to the team and it is greatly appreciated from everyone.

Tag-- You were busting trying to make it happen this weekend also, somethings you just cant control, I am sure it will go without a hitch in a couple weeks.

Shreff-- Thanks for advice on the car, I guess I will find out in a couple weeks if it works.

Dobbs-- Glad you made it home safe, was asleep when you left but we will see you soon enough again. Janette said she had a blast with Susan, and looking forward to seeing her again.

All the rest of the guys, had fun playing games inside out of the rain!
Old 06-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I don't think it can be said enough to Freddy, Tag and the Jackson crew...but many thanks to Freddy for the room and board, while I'm not so experienced in the way of the steak, those were the biggest steaks I have ever seen. Tag and the Jackson crew...great effort on getting the race going. The crew got the track up quickly when there was a break in the weather but the skies just kept opening up. Oh yeah Team East, SBS and X-man, will be in full force on the ping pong table in 2 weeks, Bring It!
Old 06-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Tech Champion

my turn to continue the echo...

Mr. and Mrs. Bordenabe, Thank you for letting myself and the others stay at your place for the weekend. I greatly appreciate it, and look forward to next time. Its always a pleasure staying with you.

Tags/JRC Crew, thank you for putting forth so much effort to put on a program and keep it running. I'll try my best to be back on the 8th, and maybe bring a few more with me.

Mr. and Mrs. Getchell for making room for me to ride up with you. Gotta love the Greyhound busses

X-Man, My sister loves the pit towel, and asked if she could get it autographed at the Charity Race.

Gotta give a shout out to Dobbs for the ill grill skills Good to hear you made it home safe.

And finally to errbody else, it was great to see yall again. Looking forward to seein ya on the 8th, and hopefully the 16th.

-Dodge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.