R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2006, 05:37 AM   #9661
Tech Master
 
Static_racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Keep'n it dirty, Keep'n it 'Dena
Posts: 1,441
Default

Good luck Mike!!!
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]Mike Kling[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]"BIG FEATURES INC."
RED [COLOR="Black"]Cup Racing[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Team Driver For:
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Schumacher USA[/COLOR]
e[COLOR="DarkOrange"]X[COLOR="Black"]press Motorsports[/COLOR][/COLOR] "You've Been Tagged!!"
John's [COLOR="Red"]BSR [COLOR="Black"]Racing Tires[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]MW [/FONT][/COLOR]Designs
TXD Skin Graphix "Skin 2 Win!!"
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Final Thoughts Racing[/COLOR]
Static_racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 05:57 AM   #9662
Tech Champion
 
John Tag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 8,911
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Good luck powder boy... With the Voltage your bringing I'm sure you'll shock some people...

Robbie.. You stole my Corally decals...

Just also wanted to let ya's know Corally's care package for the Express Race June 23-25 came yesterday and was lots of goodies.. RDX Car kit..parts boxes,Tire compound, reamer,crystal boxes and a few more things..So remember to sign up for your shot at those and many more prizes to be given away...

:Nastruck will be spec motors as per club rules:
__________________
www.express-motorsports.net for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,Tagstime@hotmail.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC

Last edited by John Tag; 07-08-2008 at 07:54 PM.
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 06:52 AM   #9663
Tech Elite
 
imprsme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Va.
Posts: 3,574
Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag
Good luck powder boy... With the Voltage your bringing I'm sure you'll shock some people...

Robbie.. You stole my Corally decals...

Just also wanted to let ya's know Corally's care package for the Express Race June 23-25 came yesterday and was lots of goodies.. RDX Car kit..parts boxes,Tire compound, reamer,crystal boxes and a few more things..So remember to sign up for your shot at those and many more prizes to be given away...

:Nastruck will be spec motors as per club rules:

Robbie- Next time you build a kit for someone....Tighten all the screws! I wish you all could have seen Tag and Andrew walking back early to the pits, side by side during the first qual. with both thier cars in pieces! A true father/son moment! The best part was Andrew didn't break first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Come time for the eXpress race that Corally package will be short some stuff! 1st thing Decals!
__________________
AwesomatixUSA
eXpress Motorsports
imprsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 07:15 AM   #9664
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 5,549
Default

What screws were loose? If they were the Ti screws, you left those loose. I didnt even touch those. LOL

I realized the stickers when I got back to the house, whoops! You want those for the express race?
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 07:16 AM   #9665
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 5,549
Default

Good Luck Dobbers!
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 07:18 AM   #9666
Tech Elite
 
imprsme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Va.
Posts: 3,574
Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkboy
What screws were loose? If they were the Ti screws, you left those loose. I didnt even touch those. LOL

I realized the stickers when I got back to the house, whoops! You want those for the express race?
The roll center blocks fell off his car, and they weren't Ti, cause he hadn't recieved them yet. There were more I just can't remember which ones that were all loose. I just know the Roll center blocks fell off 1st Qual. LOL
__________________
AwesomatixUSA
eXpress Motorsports
imprsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 07:35 AM   #9667
Tech Champion
 
John Tag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 8,911
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

The other was lower LF shock mount screw in arm..
__________________
www.express-motorsports.net for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,Tagstime@hotmail.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 07:49 AM   #9668
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: maryland
Posts: 3,972
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

hey punk------------boy YGM
__________________
comming soon MOTORHEAD RC MOTORSPORTS...........
BILL.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 08:21 AM   #9669
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 20,906
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprsme
Robbie- Next time you build a kit for someone....Tighten all the screws! I wish you all could have seen Tag and Andrew walking back early to the pits, side by side during the first qual. with both thier cars in pieces! A true father/son moment! The best part was Andrew didn't break first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Come time for the eXpress race that Corally package will be short some stuff! 1st thing Decals!
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005)
Bumps & Jumps RC (One of the best racing facilities around)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC) Great aluminum upgrades for many brands.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around). Too many titles to list
Shout out to: Sticky Kicks, CR Graphics and Race Ready Products
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 08:24 AM   #9670
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 20,906
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprsme
The roll center blocks fell off his car, and they weren't Ti, cause he hadn't recieved them yet. There were more I just can't remember which ones that were all loose. I just know the Roll center blocks fell off 1st Qual. LOL
Good builders are hard to find!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because you can go fast with a car don't mean your a good builder!!!! I guess you get what you pay for. I don't recall my car coming apart.
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005)
Bumps & Jumps RC (One of the best racing facilities around)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC) Great aluminum upgrades for many brands.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around). Too many titles to list
Shout out to: Sticky Kicks, CR Graphics and Race Ready Products
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 08:27 AM   #9671
Tech Regular
 
CrashTstDummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa
Posts: 437
Thumbs up

Tag......check your email!!!!


jim
CrashTstDummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:17 AM   #9672
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 5,549
Default

I'm not even going to get into this. You guys don't know what all went on with building that car. How about you build his next car
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:24 AM   #9673
Tech Elite
 
imprsme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Va.
Posts: 3,574
Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkboy
I'm not even going to get into this. You guys don't know what all went on with building that car. How about you build his next car

I got a better one....why don't HE build his next car! LOL

It was so funny he had no idea what pistons,oil or anything was in it...LOL

Tags first time on the track with the new car he makes 4 laps, comes back with :this is the best car I have ever driven" I said you only turned 4 laps how do you know! LOL Gotta love Tag!
__________________
AwesomatixUSA
eXpress Motorsports
imprsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:26 AM   #9674
Tech Regular
 
CrashTstDummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pittsburgh,Pa
Posts: 437
Thumbs up

For once I aint sayin a word.....
CrashTstDummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:30 AM   #9675
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 5,549
Default

He should, I sent him a setup sheet for it.
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Express Motorsports Shoot Out John Tag Racing Forum 171 10-28-2011 06:47 AM
2008 Express Motorsports ON Road Championships John Tag Racing Forum 51 07-20-2008 07:18 AM
F/S eXpress Motorsports Team GP3700's Kletke R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 06-15-2008 03:56 PM
Express motorsports IB4200 batteries... BRAND NEW samstheman2 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 16 11-14-2007 03:58 PM
eXpress Motorsports - IB3600s CHEAP!!! Jon Williams R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 07-21-2005 05:59 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:39 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0