eXpress Motorsports

Old 04-30-2006, 12:02 PM
Tech Master

Good time last night in GB!!! The new track is AWSOME!! If you havent seen it yet, you need to. Had Xman and Wade there along with some other fast guys. Team Express was putt'n it down as usuall, Robbie won the "A" with a lap on the field, Tim got 2nd, I got 4th or 5th and Mike Webb was right behind me. Great night of racing. 1.124 Express cells in a Cooper = "What the hell you got in that thang?" Mike Webb beat me in the "A" with my own cells and motor.
The new Corally was awsome. I really like it. Now if I can just keep it off the boards......
Old 04-30-2006, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

So, is someone going to tell us how everyone did in WV. I mean I know Mo, cant say much, he has a mouthful of steak. But how did everyone else qualify? where did everyone finish? Tag, Williams?? Or anybody...
Old 04-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fastasu2
So, is someone going to tell us how everyone did in WV. I mean I know Mo, cant say much, he has a mouthful of steak. But how did everyone else qualify? where did everyone finish? Tag, Williams?? Or anybody...
Most of us have been sleeping all day, lol. It was a late night getting in Friday, an early morning going to track Saturday, a long day at the track (mains were over at 10:30ish), and then a 5:30 wake up call this morning to come home after we were supposed to be home last night.

Fun time by all, great to hang out with new faces and some we don't see often. I can't remember who all qualified exactly where but express drivers in the A main were
Dan Hartman
John Tag
Brandon Melton
one other driver qualified very well using express equipment

Mike Herald Jr was fast all day and won the main, after Mo Denton TQ'ed by a long shot .

I finished 4th, not sure about Tag and Dan, I think they broke early?

Jon Williams had his car going fast and seemed to have an A main position locked in, but left after the second round, guess he needed to get back to Jersey for something .
Old 04-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

yeah I know you guys did put in a long weekend.
glad you guys made it back OK.
Mo
Old 04-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Brandon I told ya you shouldn't be driving Sarah's car and should have drove the jeep... Its all good man you'll be all fixed up in 7 days
Old 04-30-2006, 04:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

tag,ygpm
Old 04-30-2006, 05:01 PM
Tech Addict

tag,ygpm,again
Old 04-30-2006, 05:35 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Brandon next time i'll let you drive the 1/6 scale formula one car or the 7 1/2 horse Monster beetle.........72.3 mph on formula

Jim
Old 04-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Brandon Melton
Most of us have been sleeping all day, lol. It was a late night getting in Friday, an early morning going to track Saturday, a long day at the track (mains were over at 10:30ish), and then a 5:30 wake up call this morning to come home after we were supposed to be home last night.

Fun time by all, great to hang out with new faces and some we don't see often. I can't remember who all qualified exactly where but express drivers in the A main were
Dan Hartman
John Tag
Brandon Melton
one other driver qualified very well using express equipment

Mike Herald Jr was fast all day and won the main, after Mo Denton TQ'ed by a long shot .

I finished 4th, not sure about Tag and Dan, I think they broke early?

Jon Williams had his car going fast and seemed to have an A main position locked in, but left after the second round, guess he needed to get back to Jersey for something .

the other guy you were talking about was Dan Yourga and then there was Mike McBride in there somewhere as well.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CrashTstDummy
the other guy you were talking about was Dan Yourga and then there was Mike McBride in there somewhere as well.
I knew I would forget some people, credit where deserved.
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Any place that has the race results posted?
Tech Addict

I used xpress stuff as well (qualified 3rd ) (finished 3rd)
Old 04-30-2006, 07:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Good runs everyone at the Charity race. Tags in the A

Schreff and I had a Super Duper fun weekend racing the RC Pro Series at Hobby Hut. Over 200 total entries.

We both ran expert 1/8 buggy a class with 84 entries. With a ton of carpet racers in attendance which was cool. Smyka, Dayger, and the Calandras to name a few. Qual points kicked Steaks butt, he would of qualified 5th if it was rocket round but ended up in the B. I Bqued tying with 2 other people with the same points and I lost the A spot by one tiebreaker point. Both our cars were very fast but the track was soo blown out it was far from the carpet we've been racing on.

We both had some work to do in the B to bump up to the A. I got a good start and then fell to 10th when my car got stuck in a tire on the edge of the track. I worked my way back and eneded up winning the 20 minute B by like 20 seconds and bumped into the 11th spot. Scheff had a problem with his nuts and didnt finish the B, Still very respectable for his 2nd 1/8 scale race.

The A main expert is a 45 minute main(0-4 finishing till today). Schreff played crew chief for me in the pits and did a hell of a job. Anyways I never fell below 3rd and was in 2nd at some point. But I ened up 3rd when the dust settled with almost a lap on 4th. Great day for me. Hell they even pay to the top finishers in expert. Now we gotta go to another race so we can qualify for the finals.

See some of you at jackson next weekend right?
Old 04-30-2006, 07:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

yea larry

i stopped by jaXson today just to check it out
good turnout for a practice day before the opening weekend

usual supspects and it looks like there might be a nice nitro crowd this year

hope to see everyone neXt weekend at jaXson!!!

later
Old 04-30-2006, 07:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
Schreff and I had a Super Duper fun...

Scheff had a problem with his nuts and didnt finish the B
Heck ya we had fun. That is probably the MOST fun I have ever had racing R/C cars.

And you failed to mention my "wheel" nuts. Nothing like being right with the leaders and watching the left rear tire fly off. Only to put that tire back on and the left front come off 5 laps later.

I can assure you that won't happen again. Oh well, I know the car has speed. I just need more practice.

And Larry, congrats on 3rd in the A. Nothing like starting 11th - up to 2nd by lap 3 - then falling the 3rd and hold 3rd for 40 minutes.

Does Jackson have an 8th scale track????

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.