R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 04-13-2006, 06:11 AM   #8761
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Jason..Ya coming clean today.. I know now your the true papa smurf with those blue cars,expecally the NEW 1.....

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 06:12 AM   #8762
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Williams

3) Dobbs: nah, Corally is definitely not the darkside. More like using The Force especially on carpet.

It may not be the "Darkside" but it sure could be the "Redside"
Old 04-13-2006, 06:17 AM   #8763
Tech Addict

Talking

Quote:
LOL...okay, I'll answer these one by one:

1) Hessman: you're observant. Yeah, something is in the works.

2) Yeah, well 0-60MPH I can take FF's Mercedes, but Cuffs' EVO is another story. He'd destroy me. I can go 6.4sec in my GLI, but the EVO is around 5.0sec to 60MPH.

3) Dobbs: nah, Corally is definitely not the darkside. More like using The Force especially on carpet.
You might beat me 0-60MPH but I will have my Benz doing 150 plus filled with hookers heading down to AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and cuffs can drag at tolls all you want..!!! LOL!.... Actually Cuffs will probably jump in my car.... (Not for the hookers, Mrs. Cuffs!!! ) LOL!
Freddybnj_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 06:19 AM   #8764
Tech Champion

Brandon Ford will be all tuned up for sat..in repair shop now.. Yup"Found On Road Dead" this morning..blew pully off front of motor and lost all power steering and all was kinda tuff for 3 miles till I reached service center w/o power steering...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
Old 04-13-2006, 06:23 AM   #8765
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddybnj_2004
You might beat me 0-60MPH but I will have my Benz doing 150 plus filled with hookers heading down to AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and cuffs can drag at tolls all you want..!!! LOL!.... Actually Cuffs will probably jump in my car.... (Not for the hookers, Mrs. Cuffs!!! ) LOL!

Yea Yea Freddy... JW is good on short runs then gets to speed and BOOM. Yea 150 is hauling best I ever got was 120 and governer shuts down motor I tend to hit that weekley

Freddy..May is coming...

Look foward to seeing ya in June..

Old 04-13-2006, 06:24 AM   #8766
Tech Champion

Got a Nastruck body coming soon..watch out for Pink come June..

Old 04-13-2006, 06:26 AM   #8767
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag
Yea Yea Freddy... JW is good on short runs then gets to speed and BOOM. Yea 150 is hauling best I ever got was 120 and governer shuts down motor I tend to hit that weekley

Freddy..May is coming...

Look foward to seeing ya in June..
I'll be ready.. as soon as steakboy builds me a damm car!!! LOL!

Yeah I have a strategy... I let them take off from the tolls... let JW blow his motor.. spraying fluids all over cuffs.. and then I fly by both of them with the hookers mooning them!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

BTW- I got another text from Hooters Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snowbirds can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 06:29 AM   #8768
Tech Champion

I like that JW blows up..Cuffs lost in smoke screen and then all clears and nothing but "Behind"...

Yea June is gona be awsome Team Express will have large group for some great racing and good times..

Jason stop building your new car and do Freddys...

Old 04-13-2006, 06:33 AM   #8769
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Ahh...well, can't argue with that one. Money talks. LOL

Just takes a little smack talk and FF is back in the mix. Nice.

Yeah, the governor shuts off the VW in the 130MPH range. According to Car and Driver online, the S500 governor shuts the car off at 132MPH.

But back to the originally premise Freddy brought out: can't compete with hoes and AC.
Jon Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 06:35 AM   #8770
Tech Elite

Yeah, you only thought it was a popped coolant hose. It was a smokescreen like the one in the old SpyHunter game. This time, I'm gonna use an oil leak in my new engine for oil slicks to spin you guys out!

FF, get Mr. Steak to work on that car. We gotta get practicing, Mr. Fancy.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:36 AM   #8771
Tech Elite

Listen to Tag talking smack with his Explorer 0-60 in like 15 seconds flat. He'll still be at the stoplight when we're finished.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:41 AM   #8772
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to schreff

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag
I like that JW blows up..Cuffs lost in smoke screen and then all clears and nothing but "Behind"...

Yea June is gona be awsome Team Express will have large group for some great racing and good times..

Jason stop building your new car and do Freddys...
All this talk about racing real cars gets me thinking again. Don't tempt me guys.

And I would stomp all you guys in the booth drags... It's pretty simple. I'll be the only one not having to stop for gas.

I just got started building my car. I can't go that far anyway as I'm waiting for a few things for it.

And build Freddy a car? I want to, but I don't have a car to build from him. I kept telling him to bring me a T2, but noooo. He was too busy eating steak.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:44 AM   #8773
Tech Addict

Quote:
Ahh...well, can't argue with that one. Money talks. LOL

Just takes a little smack talk and FF is back in the mix. Nice.

Yeah, the governor shuts off the VW in the 130MPH range. According to Car and Driver online, the S500 governor shuts the car off at 132MPH.

But back to the originally premise Freddy brought out: can't compete with hoes and AC.
"In fact, thatís all an S Class speedo will show, because the cars are electronically limited to an official 250kph. Unlimited, this 2,135kg 500ps car with 800Nm torque would be capable of at least 290kph. It drags itself from 0-100kph in just 4.8 seconds. Yet it has a back seat big enough to hold a party, complete with its own TV screen." Right out of "Road Tests".....
I will take you on a ride on the tp.. and you tell me if the car shuts off at 132.. I don't think so!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 06:47 AM   #8774
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by schreff
All this talk about racing real cars gets me thinking again. Don't tempt me guys.

And I would stomp all you guys in the booth drags... It's pretty simple. I'll be the only one not having to stop for gas.

I just go started building my car. I can't go that far anyway as I'm waiting for a few things for it.

And build Freddy car? I want to, but I don't have a car to build from him. I kept telling him to bring me a T2, but noooo. He was too busy eating steak.
Grasshopper!!!!! I thought I learneded you more better than that!!!?????
Prioroties!!!!!! Steak first build car later!!!!!!
I'll call you later.. maybe I can meet up with you tomorrow... I'm off!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 06:50 AM   #8775
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to schreff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddybnj_2004
Grasshopper!!!!! I thought I learneded you more better than that!!!?????
Prioroties!!!!!! Steak first build car later!!!!!!
I'll call you later.. maybe I can meet up with you tomorrow... I'm off!!!!!!!
Man, must be nice to have a day off. I've been building new cars now for 2 weeks and I'm still not caught up.

#1. Tags BMI T2
#2. My 8th scale buggy ( man that's a lot of parts! )
#3. My new "blue" touring car

Now all I need is a car from you Freddy.

And definitely call me tonight. Every time you say you are going to call, you don't. Again, eating too much steak.

BTW... My new Si is top speed limited at 147. On the dyno, 6th gear can run out to 172.