R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 03-21-2006, 07:45 AM   #8371
Tech Regular

Yup I forgot you had the family thingie going on........well will sit patierntly and wait for the care package then...........NOT....
CrashTstDummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:52 AM   #8372
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I got a good package shipping to you friday as rest of goodies will be here by then..

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:55 AM   #8373
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag
No I cant make this trip,I leave monday with family for week and need to be cought up and ahead..

Freddy E mail me what ya need... Its a handout race..

If it's a handout then I need you tuning my motors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just teasing Tag.... I'll call you later..
Freddybnj_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:56 AM   #8374
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by schreff
Larry has all the FK05 parts and such. You can steal that back from him when you get there. Not sure who else you gave stuff too.

I'll help ya with the hot rod. Wait until you see my T2. This past couple weeks has rejuvinated me.
You're alright Schreffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!!! BIGSACKRACING, don't forget my stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freddybnj_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:07 AM   #8375
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to schreff

No prob Freddy. We'll get ya dialed in. I can't help ya shake the rust off though.

And BigSack is going to have family in tow. That's right, Larry's parents are gonna be there. That's not good for the competition. When Larry's parents come to a race, he wins.
Old 03-21-2006, 08:38 AM   #8376
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Melton

Hey guys, man what a long week. Some ups and some downs. I was able to get a good run in 19T in the first round to put me in the "B" resort based on first two rounds qual points. I really was dissapointed not to stay in the B main and "C"Q that class.

My car was best in the first round of each day, and would not handle as good in the second round each day when the bite got higher. So the first and third rounds of Qfying were my best chance to put in my runs for points. In the 3rd round I had bad luck in 19T on a good run. McMoney bobbled right in front of me and we got together, and it chunked a tire, so my run wasn't as good as it could of been (just racing i guess). So it would have been nice to make the B in both classes, but oh well, with a stacked field, 21st qualifier is still good I guess . DSM shut down in the main and I only made one lap .

I was very pleased with my modified finish. To make the B main was a personal gratification, as it was my goal going out there. The main was also very fun, as I got to mix it up with some very big names in the industry. So all in all, I felt like I had a good showing, and don't have any regrets about things I did.

People to Thank:

Kenny Collins from KC racing for tuning my 19T motor all week. The motor was always fast and consistent from run to run, and finished each race strong with no fade.

Derek Furutani from Orion/Peak USA for letting me use a "team" motor to race in the modified class with. It was nice to have a motor come off of the same board as there factory guys. Now I just have to get my finger to figure out how to get a full 300sec out of it, and not 285, LOL!!!

John Foister and BSR tires. The tires held up great to rough track conditions. There was major tire peeling all weekend from some other pits I heard, but my tires held up throughout the week.

All the express guys for the support and phone calls to see how things were going, and the "go get em's".

With the new job, it may be iffy trying to attend some big races in the immediate future, but I know for sure I will be going to the IIC in Sept, so I will see some of you there.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:23 AM   #8377
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Cleveland

Tag I will have a total of about 20 guys from this area going to cleveland who will be running your products at that race.....
Old 03-21-2006, 12:44 PM   #8378
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Freddy-- you have PM
Old 03-21-2006, 01:08 PM   #8379
Tech Regular

Default STEAK

schreff ya better get more steak..Danny wants some of it.....
Old 03-21-2006, 02:49 PM   #8380
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Hey all.. With Spring here and Outdoor Off Road starting I have a offer for those looking for P2K stock motors while they last..PM or E Mail me for details...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 03:06 PM   #8381
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddybnj_2004
Well... I believe 2 have already called in reservations... so there are only 15 spots left... We added a new level to the Hotel Bordenabe now featuring a Wine Cellar, Cigar Humidor w/ smoking section, Full sized poker table, shuffleboard, Dome Hockey, Touch screen bar games, Arcade Machine with 50+ games, and 63inch Plasma for xbox 360 gaming and sports.
Upstairs we have ping pong in addition to darts , pool table and smaller 61inch with only ps2 on it... Beers: Killians , Corona, Heineken...sorry no coors light.. I said beer!!!! Wine and port: well too many to name. LOL
Cigars: Same!!!
Women: That's up to each individual to supply... although Spongebob has stated he can't wait to cuddle with Robbie!!!!

AND STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freddy,

DAMN, i know i am only 15 min from the track but i wanna crash somewhere too . . .J/K

ps being playing a little poker and getting the inside on some good small tourn and cash games

i wanna go to this one suppose every wed nite 600$ tourn and then when the guys get knocked outa of that they start a 1K buy-in cash game

they do it BIG FREDDY STYLE . . . i would love to check it out

later,
Chris
Old 03-21-2006, 03:08 PM   #8382
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to L.Fairtrace

Big Guy wants a bed at Hotel Pimp for the Express Race. Hook a brother up.

Horsham RC. Where champions practice Failing. I'm your everything.....
L.Fairtrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:32 PM   #8383
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I'm glad to hear of all the new amenities at the resort this year. Should be fun.

According to the information I just received from the resort, the "special" screening of "Broke Back Mountain" will be handled by Mr. Robbie Dodge so all reservations should be addressed to him.

U.S. DISTRIBUTOR FOR RACE OPT BRAND
barnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:33 PM   #8384
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Cowboy hats are "optional".
U.S. DISTRIBUTOR FOR RACE OPT BRAND
barnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:29 PM   #8385
Tech Addict

Here is the Xray write up from that race I was at a couple weeks ago...
Aaron

http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/new...bdfa633744e7b1
CEFX
A_Stratus is offline   Reply With Quote