eXpress Motorsports

You're on Page 510 of 1220
Go to
  • Quote: I'll bet you $20 that you'll be using a different car at the eXpress shootout.
    yeah the MI2EC rubber car
  • Quote: Congrat's Robbie on the Corally. My son loves his. Like WYD said get alum. steering knuckle, caster blocks and all that will break is the arms.
    Sounds like the tin man to me. Squeaky, slow and no heart...

    Next you'll be clicking your heels three times like Clay when Tag makes the A main.

    DISCLAIMER: pokin fun is all...
  • Thanks, all! Looking forward to promoting Schumacher USA this Spring and Summer at all the big events.

    Anyway, I've been waiting to be on a team with Seaballs.
  • Williams - Didn't you get the memo that Tag was going to drive a Schumacher too?!?!? Now you'll have to set up his car too
  • Oh, nuts! Now I'm gonna have to build his shocks and make sure the oil stays in 'em.
  • Quote: Williams - Didn't you get the memo that Tag was going to drive a Schumacher too?!?!? Now you'll have to set up his car too
    Ahh...see thats where you have it wrong. You put P Dub's setup on and wheel it!!!!!
  • ROFL
  • lol, thats crazy...Jon's still got work to do...LOL

    Yeah, I'm always slow...We'll see if the Corally can fix that...
  • All the years of every one bustin on my Shuie!!
  • Oh, here we go again with the slow bit.
  • Quote: I'll bet you $20 that you'll be using a different car at the eXpress shootout.

    Punky - Good deal going with Corally. My RDX rocks and it's easier to setup and get right then my Xray.
    You are on. Any other takers as I would like the free money as it will pay for my Express Race!!!!!!!
  • Quote: All the years of every one bustin on my Shuie!!
    If Robin was still in the states I would still be running mine!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: lol, thats crazy...Jon's still got work to do...LOL

    Yeah, I'm always slow...We'll see if the Corally can fix that...
    I highly doubt you where slow but at least your Toe In will be the same on each side now!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congrats to Punky and Tag on thier new rides!! Well earned.
  • Quote: Congrats to Punky and Tag on thier new rides!! Well earned.
    Your next!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Fontaine will follow as he needs a car soon to.

Similar Threads