Pardon the interruption...
Update on eXpress:
- Matchers are running full-tilt now and cells will be available by early next week (not bad for only 2.5 weeks under our belt!)
- eXpress website will be up and running in the next two weeks
- We'll be offering GP3700s for those interested.
- Intellect cells will likely be arriving in the near future
- ROAR and Trinity-based stocks will be available late next week
- Trinity 'C2' based 19T turns will be available late next week
- Finish Line 'F' brushes are now available in bulk
- Reedy 767s are now available in bulk
- Pit Boards and faceplates with our logo (and your name) are now available through MaxSpeed Designs (all those interested can contact Scott directly)
- The output of this new facility is nearly triple what I've had in the past and the inventory will be more than *quadruple* so we'll have plenty of stock for those interested in our products
Until the new website goes up, you can place an order through our respective addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
(batteries) and email@example.com
(motors and brushes)