Great job to John/Jon and all those involved. I had an absolute blast and will definitely attend more large events like these in the future.
Congrats to all the winners and practically everyone there, for keeping good spirits (well almost everyone
). Whether I was racing, marshalling or spectating, it was all great to watch. From Frederick to Goldsboro, I think I'm getting spoiled for large events.
Since this is by far the best results I've had at a large event (only 2 so far), I of course have a few shoutouts:
* Thanks to the Lord for travelling mercies and everything else
* Thanks to XRAY for the last version of a truly great T1 platform. Looking forward to the new T2.
* Thanks to Team Brood, Zubaks, Tekin and last but not least, The Mad Scientist for more than enough power for me to handle. Sorry Tag & Co.
* Thanks to KT Hobbies, Debbies RC World and Rosewood RC Raceway for all of the supplies needed, including the hotdog ladies that spoke like they were grown adult business people.
* Thanks to Latif for better announcing than I've heard all to often on SV lately. And a HUGE thanks to him for those 3 minutes grace to fix my car in between the stacked B mains I placed in that practically saved my entire weekend from going down the tubes.
* Thanks to KT and the good hearted Express guys for the parts needed during those 3 minutes, even though I'm not a team member
* Thanks to Reggie for the great convo...and a huge thanks for blowing up the bathroom more than once Friday night.
* Thanks to The Hacker and my VAB cheerleading squad for helping to calm me down during the 19t main
I probably missed someone, but I'll make corrections later.
Was I really the only one there running a one-way?