R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 12-11-2005, 06:26 PM   #6646
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just got home guys, had a great time. I know ive been told not to post on this thread anymore but oh well. Tag and Fast Freddy thanks for hosting the race. Races like this help keep the industry going. Dan what can i say awesome run, next time i might be alil more aggresive. Congrats on our first big win. This race should give you the confidence that you need for future races. Ray Darroch always a pleasure you are the man. Next year ill be with you running mod. Skills and Lids. John Peoples thanks for all the help. Latif you r the man on the mc, and those funny brushes. The Herralds, thanks guys for the support and putting my cars down in the mains. Andrew it was a pleasure seeing you again. Tyler K, way to wheel a touring car for your first time, awesome run. It was good to see all the guys again, its always a pleasure. Craig X awesome runs yesterday. U by far have the best jrxs ive ever seen. These races are all about having fun and some friendly competition. Thats the way it should be. Hopefully Certain people can learn from this and not run there mouth. Once again Tag and Fast Freddy, Thank you for a awesome race... Lata guys

Jeff Cuffs
Old 12-11-2005, 06:31 PM   #6647
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)
Send a message via AIM to DENNIS STORTI

congrats to all the winners good job!
DENNIS STORTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 06:46 PM   #6648
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to kt racing

First off thanks to TAG, for getting together a great race. Thanks to The WOOD for a hosting the race. And thanks to latif for running a great race. Thanks to John williams for the motor rebuild's. Thanks to melton for helping me in MOD first big race for me in MOD man I needed all the help I could get. Thanks to everyone else on the team for all the help this weekend.

Congrats to Ray on the mod win, Cuffs in 19t and Dhizzle on his stock win. That was some great racing that took place this weekend. TK looks like you will have to make a trip to the birds with all of us.

And last Craig X man that is a fast LOSI.

KT
kt racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 07:19 PM   #6649
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 229 (99%+)

Mike Mulherin won 1/12th at the ORL2. I finished second and Jeff Jones finished 3rd! 1,2,3 express!!!
Old 12-11-2005, 08:37 PM   #6650
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

First off, thanks so much to Team Express for giving me the opportunity to come to this race, It was by far the most fun that I have had racing in a LONG time. Thanks to teh Wood for hosting the event, what a dialed track to get your first carpet touring experience on. Big thanks to Brandon Melton for letting me wheel his car all weekend, and to Jon Williams for building some horsepower for me to punch it with. I couldn't have made the A without all of ya.

Congrats to all the winners of their respected classes, hopefully sometime soon I can make it out to another carpet race with some experience and put it in the top 5 next time.

And last but not lease, thanks to Robbie Dodge...thanks for thanking me

TK
Old 12-11-2005, 08:39 PM   #6651
Tech Champion

Default THANK YOU TYLER KEEL!!!!!!!!!

I have the air horn...
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 09:06 PM   #6652
Tech Elite

Well I had a good time yesterday. Big thanks to Tag for setting up the race. You did an excellent job. Thanks for Glenn for hosting the race. Awesome job by Latif on running and calling all the races. Thanks to RonZEEeee for his assistance. John Piant, thanks for passing my car thru tech each time. I'll paypal the money to ya tonight.. j/k.... And of course thanks to everyone else on helping out. Good to see new faces and some old faces. Congrats to all the weeniers.. I mean winners. I would have to say the most dialed car out there was Craig X's Losi. That thing was on rails! TK, good job on your first carpet touring race! Bones Level dude!! Andrew, thanks for calling out my lap times. That 5min 23 sec lap was just awesome!! Thanks Keith for bringin spare parts! Thanks Team Express!

Anyways, hopefully we can host another big race. This time on the outdoor track. I'm sure many of you will enjoy that one. If certain things happen, I'll have a nice layout setup for that one. So we'll see.

Well thanks again. Catch some of yall next week at da Wood. Some of yall next month at Debbies. And the rest at the Snowbirds....

R1Wurks
Yokomo YRX12
Ho-B Max
JimmyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 12:05 AM   #6653
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to CraigX

Just wanted to point out in the Stock A-main that Jeff Cuffs posted an 11.96 on lap 4. That was the fastest lap of the day I believe. Someone owes him a Jackson...what do you think Tag?
Old 12-12-2005, 12:33 AM   #6654
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hi,

well I'm back online. Congrats to Tag for hosting what sounds like a GREAT race. and to all the winners. and to T.K. for making the A the first time running a sedan!!! (you dirt guys can drive anything ) to Dan Hartman (stock), Cuffs (19t) and to Ray Dorrach (MOD).
Jon:
hope you had fun. sounds like you were busy. I'll try to call you later this week.

And ConGrats to the whole team.
Thanks
Life is short - live it! Your only old when your dreams are replaced by regrets.
TimXLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:36 AM   #6655
Suspended

Thumbs up

Congrats Dan and Ray! Team Beav just keeps on rollin'!

Screff, Larry, and Storti....had a good time racing with y'all on Saturday. Hope to do it again soon.
McSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 05:55 AM   #6656
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)
Send a message via AIM to DENNIS STORTI

Mcsmooth racing was a blast enjoyed it all day at kranzels an horsham

now i know why the call it team express because we took the express lane back to horsham from kranzels

an for the recors i beat schreff home probally cause he followed me lol
DENNIS STORTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 06:10 AM   #6657
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmooth
Congrats Dan and Ray! Team Beav just keeps on rollin'!

Screff, Larry, and Storti....had a good time racing with y'all on Saturday. Hope to do it again soon.
Hey Mike......Motors are heading N today to your shop...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 06:18 AM   #6658
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Anthony...What did ya think of #94.... That thing will be in my car 1 heat at the Novak race... Sorry Brandon.... Heck Anthony I should have let you try #85 which I ran in heat 1...Yea she was rocking ..till...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 07:02 AM   #6659
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey, y'all. Got in around 11:00PM last night...phew!

Great racing by all this weekend. Big thanks to Tag and the 'Wood' for putting together a fantastic event. Thanks to Latif also for his skillz on the mic. L kept the show flowin' and smooth as glass even with the hot dog announcements midway through certain heats. I've said it before and will say it again, Mr. Michal is one of the finest R/C announcers in the country.

Congrats to all the main winners: Danny Hartman (stock), Jeff Cuffs (19T and 1/12), Ray Darroch (1/10 mod).

Racing was extremely close in stock with some super courtesy shown by the drivers. Great fast laps run by Ray Darroch (mod - 10.9, 19T - 11.3), Jeff Cuffs (stock - 11.9). Jeff Cuffs in particular ran a great show by TQing stock and racing Danny Hartman clean as a whistle.

Our Xtreme batteries and new X1 brush was used by 7 of 10 in the A-main in stock and at least 4 of 10 in the 19T A-main. Pretty dominating performance for a brand-new product.

Also, big thanks to Trinity for all their support this weekend and for always giving us incredible teardowns to work with. The C2 and Monster-tuned teardowns used by our team worked flawlessly as well as the EPIC3800 black cells used by Robbie Dodge in his stock A-main run. We've been very fortunate to have such a great working relationship with T and I know Tag looks forward to tuning their new, hot CO27 motors in the near future.

Last edited by Jon Williams; 12-12-2005 at 07:18 AM.
Jon Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 07:29 AM   #6660
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Man can't wait to asphalt season to get in on all the Express fun. I think at the ORL2 race in Horshem I will come down to help out the team doing what ever is needed. Have to see when the next race is. Maybe Jon you can race that one and I can true motors and what not.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around). Too many titles to list
Shout out to: Sticky Kicks, CR Graphics and Race Ready Products
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote