R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 12-11-2005, 11:08 AM   #6631
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to schreff

Hey Craig... Sorry about the mixup. I got info from a couple different people, hence the mix up in results for 19T.

And you got that right Denny. Never have I raced at 2 tracks 2 hours apart. I still think it was funny that we got 1 qualifier in at Horsham and we all made the A. ( Not that there was a ton of racers there anyway. )

Again, Congrats to the winners at the Shootout.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:16 AM   #6632
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Melton

The race was a great time. I enjoyed the race calling and smoothness of everything via Latif . The compeition was awesome, 2-5 in 19T qualifying were all within the same second. Was fun to meet new faces and hang out and BS at the end of the night.

The stock main was awesome to watch, congrats to Dan on the win, and Cuffs on TQ.

Thanks alot to Jon Williams for helping us out this weekend. I know alot of people gave him flack about not racing, BUT those were the same people who weren't overloaded trying to get motors ready for multiple people and classes. Running two classes on the same day was tight on time, and him volunteering to do motors was generous.

Thanks Tag for the effort to put everything together and make a great race, and to those who chipped in and sponsored the event with door prizes.

There were some people from WV there that were pretty cool guys, so it definately had people from all over NE and midwest.

Regardless of what the TQ's and winners ran brand wise, everyone deserved what they won, and congrats, it was a hard faught weekend with super close racing. I think the best car in stock and 19T was "X-man" just didn't quite have everything fall into place, but his car was way dialed.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:19 AM   #6633
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Melton

Quote of the weekend from Latif, after Tag's body got hung up

"That looked like an F-1 pitstop" (after abut 10 express T-shirts ran out with the corner marshall to try and fix it). Too bad for Tag, that was a SMOKIN run he had going, would have stood for top 3 start probably.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:39 AM   #6634
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Nice runs guys...Congrats to the Winners. I still want to know how Schreff pulled almost the same lap times in touring with 4 cells as he did with 6 cells....thats just awesome.

4 cell 19T touring anyone?

Oh well...off to the Eagles game.
Old 12-11-2005, 11:59 AM   #6635
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to SpeedsterTC3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Melton

"That looked like an F-1 pitstop" (after abut 10 express T-shirts ran out with the corner marshall to try and fix it). Too bad for Tag, that was a SMOKIN run he had going, would have stood for top 3 start probably.
Yeah I was in that crash, I moved out of the way and someone plowed me into Tag's path.

Just got back like 20 mins ago I just wanna say thanks to Jon Williams with the help with my motor, The wood for holding this awesome race, Tag for setting it up, and Latif for some awesome anouncing. I had fun even though I made the D-main, but I won with my messed up set-up. Thanks again
SpeedsterTC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 11:59 AM   #6636
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Melton

ur right brandon that was a trip little tired got hme this morning around 2am
Old 12-11-2005, 12:10 PM   #6637
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to schreff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Barry
Nice runs guys...Congrats to the Winners. I still want to know how Schreff pulled almost the same lap times in touring with 4 cells as he did with 6 cells....thats just awesome.

4 cell 19T touring anyone?

Oh well...off to the Eagles game.

Easy Bob... just don't lift off the throttle. 4 cells = driving a slot car.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:39 PM   #6638
Tech Regular

Send a message via MSN to Ali Graham Send a message via Yahoo to Ali Graham

Hi guys, sound like express are doing the thing over in the states! I should have mine ready for the next round of carpet masters next sunday. At the last round (rd1) in stock an express UK driver qualified 3rd ahead of me in 6th and he finished 2nd, but in the 2nd final he put in an awesome time which would have taken FTD. His cyclone is working even better now, so we should hopefully be looking at a good result for eXpress next round!
I'm just wonderin what brushes you guys are finding to give some awesome power in the monster? I've got a couple of pairs of f-lines lined up, but many of the eXpress Uk drivers are saying h1s are the thing..... Over here we usually try to get at least 3 runs out of our stock motors at top competition, but from reading previous posts in the states you are rebrushing and skimming every run!
Thanks in advance people, I'll let you all know how it goes next sunday
Old 12-11-2005, 01:07 PM   #6639
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Yea that pit stop was cool...

Also just wanted to thank Jon Williams for covering some of my slack over the weekend as I was real busy making sure our Express Shoot out was going as planed,man theres more work in hosting a race than I ever thought. That gave me enough time to due that and prepare some motors for some of our team while still being able to run a competive car myself which I much needed.

Jon shock oil does wonders...

Team Express...Great time as always look foward to doing it again soon...next stop Novak race in January..

Fast Freddy thanks for making all of this possiable...

Brandon..You DO look like Clay...

Tyler great job on clearing the triples and making the show in touring stock..

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 04:14 PM   #6640
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Damn Schreff, Fairtrace, and Sorti for doing double duty. You guys are my hero and I think you like to race even more than me.

Great job at the Express race to the team and all fellow racers.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around). Too many titles to list
Shout out to: Sticky Kicks, CR Graphics and Race Ready Products
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 04:52 PM   #6641
Tech Master

Hey all,

I had a great time at the race! Tag- Great job coordinating the event. Things ran smoothly and everything started on time; which means you did ALOT behind the scenes....It was also great meeting everyone on the team. There were plenty of shananogins and funny moments, but my favorite has to be Brandon, Tag, and Williams going 3-wide through the back of walmart into the parking lot at Logans streak house. That was awsome!! Congrats to the team on thier finishes, espesially TK, Danny, Brandon, and Robbie. Also, thanks all for the help with the car! Parts or advice, the team was there to help. My car was "money bro" Thanks Team Express~!!
Team Driver For:
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Schumacher USA[/COLOR]
e[COLOR="DarkOrange"]X[COLOR="Black"]press Motorsports[/COLOR][/COLOR] "You've Been Tagged!!"
John's [COLOR="Red"]BSR [COLOR="Black"]Racing Tires[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]MW [/FONT][/COLOR]Designs
TXD Skin Graphix "Skin 2 Win!!"
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Final Thoughts Racing[/COLOR]
Static_racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 05:18 PM   #6642
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Copied from another thread...here are the results...

I want to thank Tag and the express team for putting on a great event. Latif for calling and running a super show, everything flowed exceptionally well. The hot dog girl for super dogs and all who came and helped support this event. Congrads to all the winners and to all the drivers support. We will plan this again next year and make it even better with your help. Hope everyone had fun and got home safe. This will be a great memory for many years for me and i hope for you too. Thanks again and we'll see you all next week end.
Glenn

Results are posted at: www.glennshobbycorner.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 05:59 PM   #6643
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I want to Thank John Tag for such a great event. "GREAT JOB"
Thanks to Jon Williams for all the support this weekend. You really know how to take car of the Team. My HP and batteries was awesome this weekend.
It was alot of fun in the pits and racing. We had a blast at Logan's after racing.

Thanks to Latif for the great anouncing and keeping the show moving right along. There was a great group of racers this weekend and everyone was ready on time.
Thanks to Glen for providing the track for us to have this great event. We will see you on the outside track this summer.

Congrat's to all the winners and also to all the racers.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:01 PM   #6644
Tech Champion

Default The Shootout

First I would like to say CONGRATS to All of the A-Main Winners, especially Dan Hartman (Stock Sedan), Jeff Cuffs (19T Sedan, and 1/12 Stock), and Ray Darroch (Mod Sedan), and all of the other front runners in the A's. You guys worked Extremely hard all weekend, and deserved the fine runs you all had. Congrats!

Also, I would like to thank The Wood for letting us use their place to hold the race. I would like to thank Latif for the Outstanding Announcing, I have heard none better! I would like to thank Tag for organizing the event, Williams for helping me out throughout the weekend, and of course Fast Freddy Bordenabe, without your help, I wouldnt be able to make half the races I attend. I also have to thank all of Team Express, the Trinity guys that attended, and Team HR for all of the great times.
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 06:15 PM   #6645
Tech Champion

Oh yeah...

Ray Darroch - 10.92 on lap #4 in the main, along with numerous 11.0's...

"I love you Raymond!"
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote