In regards to the Indoor Champs:
I've spoken with James, Danny, Jeff and Mark. Here's the dilly so far:
Mark Strasnick, 1/10 stock, 1/10 19T, 1/12 stock
- Mark said his 1/12 is money. He said his touring car is also really good.
Andy Vetor, 1/10 stock, 1/12 19T (ouch, first heat)
- Andy just got to the track late this AM, so he's still feeling his way around the course.
Jeff Beaule, 1/12 19T, 1/10 stock (ouch, second heat)
- Said his 1/12 is solid. Said his touring car feels good.
Danny Hartman, 1/10 stock, 1/10 19T
- Indicated the car handles well, but is working on finding gearing he's comfortable with in stock. His 19T car was fast.
Ray Darroch, 1/10 19T, 1/10 mod, 1/12 mod
- Mark said Ray's car looks really good. Said he's still working on gearing and freeing up the car a bit since the course is very tricky and tight.
James Reilly, 1/10 19T, 1/10 mod
- Comfortable with how his cars are handling.
Dax Madden 1/10 stock (ouch, first heat)
- 1/12 feels really good. Said his touring car is pushing a bit...looking to free it up a little.
Everyone is saying that the track is tight and quite tricky--much more difficult than last year's course. (Last years wasn't exactly a piece of cake.) Basically, it's a typical Cleveland layout--one you're not gonna find anywhere else.
How's that for coverage, suckas!??!