Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 05:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Wish I could have made it. Schreff with an Xray?!? Wow....first Mike D and now Schreff...two hard core AE guys switching to belts. But then, Reigle has had every car under the sun.
Old 10-16-2005, 07:58 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Fontaine
Wish I could have made it. Schreff with an Xray?!? Wow....first Mike D and now Schreff...two hard core AE guys switching to belts. But then, Reigle has had every car under the sun.
Not all of them, I forgot to get the Tyco!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2005, 08:38 AM
Tech Adept

Hey guys the new mods are AWESOME! I ran a 12x2 last night in mod buggy and it was great. Powerband was nice and smooth, I had the front wheels bouncing all the way down the back straight. I ran 3 practice runs till the packs dumped and then 2 heats dumping the packs after and 2 normal heats, looked at the brushes and comm and the serrations are barely gone, comm is great. These motors rock!
Old 10-16-2005, 10:07 AM
Tech Addict

Default What a weekend...

Well... what can I say... Horsham is the shit!!!!!!
What an opening day of racing....
Let me start off by saying... the facility is just awesome... and only going to get better... Great to see all the usual suspects again...

Ming...you bwoke the Yok!!!!!!
Chris O... damm you broke again... ??? (Talk shit now...I'm still racing!!!!) LOL!
Express Team... great run... (Nobody was catching Jason after he checked out!!!)
BTW... Jason.. Happy Birthday... Hope you enjoyed the Cake!!!!
Cuffs.. you entered the sweeper with 4 wheels... what the ????
Larry.... The Sackinator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LiL B.... Nice racing... don't forget to check that belt!!!!
Donna... It's okay... I was tired of racing anyway... and I would still of had to pass 2 other cars to take the lead.... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... I don't want to toot my own company's horn... but if anyone saw the rip I had during the B main... Wow.. Jon... that new pack was just sick!!!!!
I went from 8th on the starting grid to 3rd...(never actually made 3rd!! ARGH!!)
But within a couple of laps.. my trigger finger was cramping from freaking lifting so much!!!!
Jon... you the man.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2005, 11:22 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

What was the tire combination of choice for touring?
Old 10-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Pipemagnet- I get to run them for the first time in a couple weeks in OH on carpet. I have no doubt they'll scream.

That track looks sick. Sure do wish that was my home track. You guys just think of us every time you pull up to the track to race, that the closest carpet track for us is 3hrs.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

WYD - I ran cyan, magenta parmas, and the jaco double pink, orange wraps.
Both they were almost equally fast. At first I liked the wraps but the more i ran them the less I liked them. They only felt good for a couple of runs then the seam where the parts connected started to roll back. And I started them at 57.25 Im gonna do some testing this week sometime.

I'm already plotting for next week. No one busted into the 13 second lap range in stock so I'm looking for that. Schreff was the only one to get 21 laps. And I had a 20 5:002. You should come out. The track layout right now is very flowing and super fast and fun.

Freddy do you want a powdered donut?

Last edited by L.Fairtrace; 10-16-2005 at 12:33 PM.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:26 PM
Tech Addict

Default You are a very sick man!

Larry, what can I say..... you scare me... I may never eat again!!!!
Old 10-16-2005, 01:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Track looks sweet guys. Have to come out next weekend. Should of ran yesterday, would of had more fun at that then my other plans.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! I'm away from my computer for a few hours and I miss all the action.

Aaron/PipeMagent/Guys using the new stuff - Glad you guys like the HP! Tag's been getting a lot of great feedback on the mods and everyone has been loving the new sticks.

The new batteries performed flawlessly for us at Horsham this past weekend. My HP was sick in the third round...qualified behind Schref and Larry with 20 laps, 5:02. Now, I just need Freddy's car instead to compete with Schreffy

(Why is it that the cars I build for others are always better than my own?!?)

Anyway, awesome run too for Larry at Horsham. Larry's car was money if he would stop hitting stuff.

Can anyone say three-wide through the slalom and the the ensuing straight? Latif: "And Jon Williams and Larry Fairtrace go through the chicane side-by-side and here comes JUAN CARLOS? too."

Strasnick sits back and watch Piney crash me out for fourth with like 2 seconds to go. Love it. (Sharpe paid Piney to do that.)
Old 10-16-2005, 01:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

yea freddy i broke again (now i know what is feels like to be fast freddie . . .LOL)

now i know what spares to order too!!!

that is what a TAG motor and jons IB3800s do to ya

the car was really fast the 3rd round ask the pipe at the end of the straight!!!

great pittin with FF and the express guys

hope to be out again sat. nite, but i have to weasel my way out of a surprise 30th b-day party

SURPRISE!!! i cant make it . . .LOL

later
Chris08527
Old 10-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Track looks awesome. Looks like everyone had a great time. Look forward to coming up there sometime this racing season.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Chris08527
yea freddy i broke again (now i know what is feels like to be fast freddie . . .LOL)

now i know what spares to order too!!!

that is what a TAG motor and jons IB3800s do to ya

the car was really fast the 3rd round ask the pipe at the end of the straight!!!

great pittin with FF and the express guys

hope to be out again sat. nite, but i have to weasel my way out of a surprise 30th b-day party

SURPRISE!!! i cant make it . . .LOL

later
Chris08527
Hey tell them to have the party at Horsham.. They can race the cars like those kids....

BTW... I forgot to give a shout out to my cheering section!!!!!!! I could not of delivered Ming without all your cheers of support!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Old 10-16-2005, 01:53 PM
Tech Elite

Come on, Getchell. You gotta come out and play.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Looking forward to the Classic now. We've got a great team assembled for that event. Jimmy Herrman looks to be a favorite since that's his stomping ground.

Actually, Freddy looks to be a favorite too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.