eXpress Motorsports

Old 07-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Tag - was this Oval 4 cell?
Old 07-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Nope...Touring stock.. This is the track where the nats were a few years back.. pretty cool track 18 lap pace and belive it or not 3 teeth lower than Jackson..took a lot for me to gear down but glad I did,man what a diffrence
Old 07-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Hey Ya'll... ..Ya'll..Oh what a hick I am becoming

Great day today at Durham.. Team Express was know to be in Da House. Brandon pull a little harder Man that Mod A was cool 5 min of nose to tail..between Brandon and Mike Lafaso. I belive J.O. came back for third.

Anthony I wish there was a replay on your round 2 wreck..man when you wreck ..you wreck

I had a fun day in stock.. sat outside pole after 3 rounds..took the lead on lap 1 than 4 to go and got together with 2nd place car after slacking off like a fool and waited for him to get marshaled and wound up third.. Thats ok 1 free pass for them

Anthony ...I told ya that P2K2 I ran in round 2 was a killer motor..who says there not good for onroad..that thing was like a 19T,just need to play with break profile next time

Rosewood next stop

Glad to see everybody today...you to Reggie Just got to say there is a great group of racers around here and they are serious .

Tag- I don't think I could watch that video if there was one... See what happens when a "Rookie" gets ahold of a mod.!

Even Brandon was "proud" of that one. That was about a $150 wreck! LOL

I never doubted the P2K2, I still think you would have needed a 19T to tq today....I thought the set-up help was what made you so fast??

All I know is the last 30 secs. of the main I could not drive for laughing at Brandon.... How do you dump a 3700 in 4 1/2/ mins???

I bet the guys in NJ heard the trigger hitting the back of his radio......

If you think Durham racing was serious....wait until Rosewood! Even Brandon knows to bring his "A" game there!

J.O. Shouldn't that be J-LO??? Good run Jario, I was coming until a back marker got in my line sideways...

Tag- what had more pieces? My car after round 2 or the guys radio in the pits??
Old 07-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

John, what stock motors were fast?

I sent paypal a few minutes ago. Hope you can get it in the mail soon thanks for everything.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Tech Addict

What a race day I had today. It was the closest finish I have ever been in, in my entire life! I qualified 4th in the A main but I stayed really smooth on the throttle because the track was extremely dry and rough, and there was three cars (including me) battling back and forth for the lead the whole run. It was just awesome. Then we were lined up 3 wide on the banking coming to finish our run, and I ended up in 2nd. We didn't know who won it since it was soo close,it was unreal. I checked the laps afterwards and I was .11 seconds away from 1st and 3rd was .06 of a second behind me. It was just amazing! Was really fun. We had some good laughs afterwards since were are all pretty good friends. Actaully third place touched my rear end on the straight LOL

How was everyone elses racing?
Old 07-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Tech Elite

Tag- How about the melted spur gear? I love racing with you guys.... I think all of us were good for a few laughs today.

I wish someone would tell me why when I hit that corner with a 10x1 I did all that damage, when Brandon hit it with a 8x1 he didn't break that much, But his CVD had a "Kink"! LOL
Old 07-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I was wondering what you two were laughing at with 1 min to go... Funny thing is i heard you saying that the Battery had peaked with a crazy mah number.

I saw you in the corner of my eye, then I saw you hit the flapper coming onto the sweeper.

You two need to remember to let off on that sweeper!!! Those big THUMPS sure are distracting!
Old 07-10-2005, 07:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thats because he has practice hitting those boards that hard!!! He's mastered the art of wall bouncing!!
Old 07-10-2005, 07:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

I thought you said try a 2mm rear bar

Yea Brandon is always good for a laugh.. I told him before that runit was gona go..but MELT..that was beyond strippping

Yea that Radio was going 20 diffrent ways..what ever he ate remind me not too
Old 07-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by John Tag
I thought you said try a 2mm rear bar

Yea Brandon is always good for a laugh.. I told him before that runit was gona go..but MELT..that was beyond strippping

Yea that Radio was going 20 diffrent ways..what ever he ate remind me not too

I told you to take that crutch off of your Junk.... I haven't seen someone "dirt track" a car like that in over two years. And that was when I ran Off-road.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

hey guys,

where were the eXpress boyz at jackson today . . .FF? Williams?

nice turnout for the jackson hobbies trophy race about 50 entries overall
i had two horrible quals. then made it in the A by the skin of my teeth on the 3rd qual finished like 6-7th but was happy to make the show

almost positive i am going to MD for the sedan challenge on the 20th . . .anyone else???

later,
Chris08527
JRC
Old 07-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Cool Aaron, I just got back from London and of course it was Wayne Vince first and I was 2nd in both mod and 19turn TC. I have to say the eXpress motorsports GP3700's powered my 7x1 no probs today and I was punchin her! They were dead shorted for stock racing, but I wanted to test their worth! This is the pack Aaron ran in Quebec last week. eXpress has some serious product! Thanks again. Oh and I have to say there were TWO trophy girls at this race.

Jeff B.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:22 PM
Tech Addict

Wayne is just Wayne... no other way of putting it LOL He's in a league of his own. He's just soo damn fast and smoothe!!! Good running there Jeff. There were some great drivers there. With all these trophy races I'm going to, I might need some more shirts Jon

I saw those trophy girls on lndrc... I bet there was some serious eye humping going on there
Old 07-10-2005, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lazyeh
Wayne is just Wayne... no other way of putting it LOL He's in a league of his own. He's just soo damn fast and smoothe!!! Good running there Jeff. There were some great drivers there. With all these trophy races I'm going to, I might need some more shirts Jon

I saw those trophy girls on lndrc... I bet there was some serious eye humping going on there

Ok you gotta tell us how/where to seem them.....
Old 07-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Congrats on the good run, Chris. At least you made up for the misfortune.

Yeah, I'm taking a break from Sundays as I need to spend more time with the family on the weekends. If all goes well, I should be there on Wednesday to run NASTRUCK.

As for Fast Freddy, last I spoke with him, he was going to race, but I guess something else came up.

Who was 1-3 in stock and 19T?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.