R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 06-18-2005, 05:13 PM   #3436
Tech Addict

Next time you're in the neighborhood... you should come over my house after racing ... I have 10 times more wine than the Olive Garden!!! LOL!
You might not make it to your race the next day but you'll learn alot about wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
We'll get together soon bro.. I had a blast last time.... Thanks again!
Freddybnj_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 05:23 PM   #3437
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I may have to make a special trip down just to come over now. I'll keep in toutch.
tazz888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 05:24 PM   #3438
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to stormperson

Finally got some time to post after catching up...

I just want to thank Freddy, Jon and John for the great race as well as the entire jackson crew. I had a blast (despite being slower than a radio shack car on the track, lol). Hopefully me and the crew should be down at least one more time this season.

Anyway its time for some dirt! Offroad electric regionals this weekend and maybe I can redeem myself (at least in stock anyway, me and mod isnt pretty on dirt)
stormperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 05:34 PM   #3439
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Mark, you should try and grab a factory hook-up with Tyco like Alex did. Their stuff is *dialed*!

BTW, 'I would've TQed with my mod run in stock touring.' (Or was that Sportsman? )

j/k, Junior.
Jon Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 05:46 PM   #3440
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to stormperson

Jon- Do you have tyco's number/What time they open monday morning? I need to get to them asap!

BTW cool side note, dunno if u guys saw it or not, but todd hodge posted the mod results of the express race on the JRX-S race results thread, so pretty cool that it got mentioned, and i did come up 4th (i was finally able to run sub 20 second laps time for the main lol )

Also side note for the RC Madness track in reguards to the mod nats...

Run there a few times so far tires to get...
(truck)
Ifmar pin rears, some people have been liking the trinity two stage inserts, and not sure on the compound, either red or silver.
And losi directional fronts, the edge's steer too much for some, also some people tried holeshots with every other row cut but you can defently see the lack of sidebite
stormperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 05:52 PM   #3441
Tech Elite

Thanks, Mr. Stras...cool to see Hodge posted it up.

Mr. Keel - are you getting this? Get yerself some of 'dem dere tires the fella is talking 'bout, hear?!!?
Old 06-18-2005, 06:11 PM   #3442
Tech Apprentice

I don't believe somebody is still complaining about Freddy running in Sportsman stock! Just so everyone knows, He just started racing last year and spent most of his time on his roof due to glitching and handling problems.

And now with the help of some great friends he is doing very well.

Just my 2 cents
Old 06-18-2005, 06:44 PM   #3443
Tech Adept

Default Clearing the Air

My first post ever on RCTech...too bad it has to be under these circumstance.

It's obvious that there have been some major misunderstandings...I hope to discuss these off the forum with Freddy.

Regarding Xrayft's post....Williams your email for some reason was attacking Trinity when in fact the individual who posted has nothing to do with the company. Please place your aim elswhere.

It is too bad that with two companies in each other's backyard we don't get along better. It's one thing to boast about results and horsepower, it's another to do it while attacking Trinity. Considering we have that product in common.

I am really disappointed at how Express is handling this....competition and track rivalry are part of what we do...we all talk alot of smack at the track and then the results speak for themselves. However at the end of the day the bottom line is that we have really competitive and exciting races. It's a good time that unfortunately is somehow ruined by posts like the ones we've had recently.

I race and see Freddy, Williams and until recently Tag every weekend...sometimes more than once a week. I have never at any time made any negative comments to them or the team. As a matter of fact I go out of my way to ALWAYS thank them for the day's competition. They are all strong contenders and I appreciate their attendance. I am sure that you can not dispute that.

Freddy, please know that if you have ANY issues with the Trinity camp...I ask that you address them with me. I have an open door policy when it comes to everything and I believe that it is the best way to get things cleared up. I see you all the time and honestly..until I come home and read the threads I never really think there is a problem.

Williams, Believe me I know what it is like to rep for a company and do everything to promote the product. My advise...is try not to do it at anyone else's expense. Your product should speak for itself and you only need to represent it.

Tag, how come you didn't write such a 'happy' post after you guys opened your Trinity OEM account? Sometimes I think that you confuse good marketing with bragging and bashing.

It amazes me that Express NEVER takes the time to support the very company that supports them.

Williams, outside of "Mr. Cuffs" when was the last time you posted Trinity in a positive light?

Trinity values an OEM customer like Express and I appreciate the weekly challenges on the track. I'd like to think that we are all friends and can race and do business as adults. I've been around R/C for a very long time ... discussions and misundertandings are inevitable...I hope we can put all of it to bed soon, and off the forums.

It is not necessary to attack each other...especially over a weekend race or some jealous and ignorant individuals who put us at each other's throats.

I do R/C for a living...it's too bad that I can't even go to the track and have a good time with some friends while racing.

-Latif Michail
Trinity Products
lmichail@teamtrinity.com
LATIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 06:45 PM   #3444
Tech Elite

Thanks for the support, Ray.

We don't have the photo galleries completely finished, but here's a link anyway:

tmxpress.net/photos.html

Enjoy.
Old 06-18-2005, 06:54 PM   #3445
Tech Elite

Latif, I'd love to address all your concerns, but I refuse to turn our forum into an open debate with another company. I will simply leave it where it's at. I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same. You've said your peace and we've said ours.

Also, FYI, Freddy, Tag and I are three-way partners who own the company equally by law. If you'd like to speak you are free to contact me directly at 201-232-9006 as I am the company spokesperson, not Freddy nor John.

Last edited by jdwca; 06-18-2005 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-18-2005, 07:04 PM   #3446
Tech Adept

lol
I'll see you trackside Jon.
LATIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:12 PM   #3447
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

It's all good, just a post that was made to hipe a friend and fellow racer that was taken way out of hand, and I said that about Reedy because I had so many pms from people lookiong for there products I just figured that was a way to let them know we now have a OEM account open there and will be carring there line also. Everybody knew where we got our Epic and trinity products.

Anyhow, Your correct we had many great weekends together racing,always pushing eachother to the edge. Thats the way to become fast running eachother to the tilt. You yourself came a long way the last 3 weeks. Jeff,Joel,Dave and Jon had many great races. Let it continue.

I always congrat Trinity driver Jeff also, I even said after our race on our fourm here I would love to see him run mod because I know he can win a major mod race and would love to be there to witness it.

Any how let it die,we are all men with toys now lets race

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:18 PM   #3448
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to L.Fairtrace

Dont ask me what emotion that conveys but thats how I'm feeling after reading all that poo.

I did get to see Latif sweep a dirt track today though.

I ended up Winning 1/8 scale at Horshams opening race today. It was a close race between 3 of us, 2 0f which were in the A at the regionals last week. I won the 20 minute main by only like 6 seconds and it was close the whole time. Not bad for my 2nd time with a 1/8 buggy. The track is real nice and will just get better. We just need to get the turnout up now.

Horsham RC. Where champions practice Failing. I'm your everything.....
L.Fairtrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:21 PM   #3449
Tech Champion

Tell me Cuffs was wheeling a 1/8 scale that weights more than him, he must of had smebody pit for him

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
Old 06-18-2005, 07:26 PM   #3450
Tech Champion

Brandon great TQ today, also great to run with Mike Lafusco... too bad you broke in the main. Heck I beat ya Man these southern tracks are slick. Well next week I am going to Durham with Anthony should be fun. I found my loose problem..yup 2 weeks in a row..roll center,you said it was real loose one way. Anyhow was cool to run with you rebels

Anthony call me early in the week