R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2005, 01:14 PM   #2431
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,493
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

you know the bad thing, is why cant anyone spell my name correct.

Tag you have a long way to go.
__________________
eXpress Motorsports***VBC
fastasu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 01:22 PM   #2432
Tech Elite
 
Team Speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: South Eastern, PA
Posts: 2,040
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Tim,

I feel your pain. The same thing happened to me when someone got my name and created it on here to bash me. More then likely its someone local how has nothing better to do with his life other then to bash the good people. Mr. Basher is not welcomed in this forum if he is going to create other names and say stuff. If you want Mr. Basher, create your own name and maybe you'll be a better person at mind then before.

Speedy-
Team Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 01:45 PM   #2433
Tech Master
 
Steve Bahnatka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,071
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Steve Bahnatka
Default

speedy- where are you racing this weekend???If you want i could have your faceplate finished tonight, for tomorrow.let me know-ill try to make it to jackson ...i dunno yet -lil' B
__________________
SMC-/-JACO-/-PARMA-/-TEKIN-/-CRI
Steve Bahnatka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 02:12 PM   #2434
Tech Elite
 
Chris08527's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 732
Posts: 2,154
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

freddy,

you going to jackson 4-23-05 saturday to play in the dirt

bring the GT so we have some gas guys, we will be down one with Big Al on vacation

yeah sunday keeps looking better now theya re saying like 20% chance of rain which means 80% SUNSHINE!!!

later,
Chris08527
Chris08527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 06:16 PM   #2435
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,493
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Captian

Oh Captain-- would you like your name back? All you have to do is ask.


( on your knees! )
__________________
eXpress Motorsports***VBC
fastasu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 06:33 PM   #2436
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Berry Land
Posts: 15
Default

Who's got my crunch berries
Captain Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 06:44 PM   #2437
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: White Marsh, MD
Posts: 70
Default

hhummm--- naw that was too easy
Troubled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 07:07 PM   #2438
Tech Addict
 
Freddybnj_2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: "Mr Howell"
Posts: 551
Default

stras you got pm
Freddybnj_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 09:44 PM   #2439
Tech Elite
 
Jon Williams's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,753
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Tag, did you talk to Al, Greg or Dean about Sunday? Does anyone know what we're doing? Micros, TCs?
Jon Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 05:30 AM   #2440
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Berry Land
Posts: 15
Default

I hear Touring cars will be the call Looks like sun here
Captain Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 05:41 AM   #2441
Tech Elite
 
Chris08527's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 732
Posts: 2,154
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by jdwca
Tag, did you talk to Al, Greg or Dean about Sunday? Does anyone know what we're doing? Micros, TCs?
Jon,

right now on weatherchannel.com for jackson they are saying partly cloudy with no R&%$ in site .. .WOOHOO!!!

right now it is TC's if we do get R%$#, they will make the annocement on the JRC site as to what time the micros will start

also going to do some serious brain picking about packs, so be ready . . .LOL

later,
Chris08527
Chris08527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 06:03 AM   #2442
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,493
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Crunch
I hear Touring cars will be the call Looks like sun here
Sun in GB?? Are you sure?


Has anyone seen Tag? it has been pretty quite in here. APP out on Tag where are you???
__________________
eXpress Motorsports***VBC
fastasu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 06:46 AM   #2443
Tech Elite
 
Jon Williams's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,753
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Chris - that sounds good. I'll have both ready, but I'm leaning towards having my touring ready to go. I only made a few small changes to the micro--nothing major.
Jon Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 07:49 AM   #2444
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Berry Land
Posts: 15
Default

I think Tag is stuck under Tims controls, I hear when he gets loose there is some good news to be told.
Captain Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 09:25 AM   #2445
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,493
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

That does not sound like your on your knees! Really it does not even sound like your asking.
__________________
eXpress Motorsports***VBC
fastasu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Express Motorsports Shoot Out John Tag Racing Forum 171 10-28-2011 06:47 AM
2008 Express Motorsports ON Road Championships John Tag Racing Forum 51 07-20-2008 07:18 AM
F/S eXpress Motorsports Team GP3700's Kletke R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 06-15-2008 03:56 PM
Express motorsports IB4200 batteries... BRAND NEW samstheman2 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 16 11-14-2007 03:58 PM
eXpress Motorsports - IB3600s CHEAP!!! Jon Williams R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 07-21-2005 05:59 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:12 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0