Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey, guys. Welcome Dan to Team eXpress.

Just last week, Dan TQed (by nearly a lap) and won stock touring at The Track in Maryland at the Region 2 Champs.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Welcome to the team Dan Great job at the champs.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Welcome Dan!
Old 04-06-2005, 07:36 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Re: Woohoo

Originally posted by John Fontaine
3PK Spectrum installed in my new Xray... Finally, no more waiting for a frequency clip to practice or not being able to tune in the pits. (Most annoying things about racing to me!!) Binds nicely, no glitching, track test tonight @ Horsham.
Let me know how you like it. I keep hearing that they are slow in reception and make the cars react slower than a normal radio setup. Be interested the hear what you have to say. I see alot of Pro removing them from their cars in favor of their standard setup.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks John F.....Hi again Jeff i made the move over....and hello to the team, hopefully ill be able to met up with some of you guys at some races this summer.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Woohoo

Originally posted by wyd
Let me know how you like it. I keep hearing that they are slow in reception and make the cars react slower than a normal radio setup. Be interested the hear what you have to say. I see alot of Pro removing them from their cars in favor of their standard setup.
Yo, brian!
What's up, hommie? Where ya' been hiding? You coming out to the Dub-Cee (West Chester), this year? The season opener is this Saturday.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hey Fred, those setups that I promised I'd send you are on there way this minute...Hope they do well for ya, good luck!

TK
Old 04-07-2005, 04:38 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Default Re: Re: Re: Woohoo

Originally posted by kewdawg
Yo, brian!
What's up, hommie? Where ya' been hiding? You coming out to the Dub-Cee (West Chester), this year? The season opener is this Saturday.
I'm doing great. At this time I sold all my touring stuff and have been racing gas offroad at this time. Might buy another touring car down the road but right now non of the cars really excite me so if something comes out I like then I might buy one. Offroad has been fun for me and really cheap plus the track is 15 minutes from my house.

Still really like touring cars though. I also keep up with what is going on.
Old 04-07-2005, 06:01 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Woohoo

Originally posted by wyd
Brian - I have nothing but good things to say about the spectrum.. NO glitching, EVER (even touching metal to metal doesn't cause it to glitch) I can finally turn my radio on in the pits, don't have to worry about looking for a frequency clip to practice, no more broken crystals, 8" transceiver antenna length so no more sticking out of the car (Can be cut to 3.6" if necessary) and the response (latency) is super quick. Binding was simple and works every time.

The slow reaction is a thing of the past. Spectrum engineers did see this with the old M8 DSM systems, but all new stuff going out is tested first and has all new programming and the latency is faster than any crystal system out there. 5.6ms for spectrum compared to 12 for M8. It's faster than my Futaba HRS system and I can see it. Using a S9451 dig servo in my xray and it's very fast. I track tested the system last night had not one issue, where I was getting interference the last few weeks. Hope this helps!

Hope we get to see you sometime this summer at races.

BTW - You have a PM
Old 04-07-2005, 06:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

That sounds awesome John, good to see that they worked all the bugs out of the M8 system before I went and bought one. I gotta get rid of all my novak crystaless stuff and get some DSM!

TK
Old 04-07-2005, 07:13 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoo

Originally posted by wyd
I'm doing great. At this time I sold all my touring stuff and have been racing gas offroad at this time. Might buy another touring car down the road but right now non of the cars really excite me so if something comes out I like then I might buy one.
Brian - You can race your gas trucks in the Tmaxx class in West Chester....finally you can say you won't break at West Chester. LOL
Old 04-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Tyler Keel
That sounds awesome John, good to see that they worked all the bugs out of the M8 system before I went and bought one. I gotta get rid of all my novak crystaless stuff and get some DSM!

TK
TK - You'll love it. I hear it's the bomb in off-road
Old 04-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Freddy, I'm bringing your opening day tire melter with me tonight, you should be able to lap the feild with this geml
Old 04-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey, kids. Update:

1) Website is nearly completed. We're finishing up the e-commerce now and working on the photos of the inventory and such. I'm thinking that'll be completed within the next two weeks.

2) Monsters/ROARs/19Ts are all in stock. Contact Tag at [email protected] or PM him on RCTech for immediate shipment.

3) We've got plenty of Racer packs (1.175-1.179) ready for shipment. If you need any, give me a holla at 201-232-9006 or e-mail me at [email protected]

4) Same goes for Team packs (1.180+). Got plenty in stock--they're _exactly_ the same quality of packs that our team used at the Nats to secure several A-main and many, many B-main finishes as well, so be prepared for nasty HP.

5) We're working on GP 37s right now and we'll know next week which one our distributors will have them first.

6) We're working with Mike McMahon of McMoney Designs to design an advertisement which will be in Car Action in the comings months. I'll keep everyone updated.

7) Freddy, Tag and I will be meeting with the Jackson R/C board to discuss our upcoming race in June. It's going to be at least a 2 day event with all kinds of goodies. Be prepared for top-drawer, y'all.

Last edited by jdwca; 04-07-2005 at 01:43 PM.
Old 04-07-2005, 07:30 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woohoo

Originally posted by John Fontaine
Brian - You can race your gas trucks in the Tmaxx class in West Chester....finally you can say you won't break at West Chester. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.