R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2013, 11:51 PM   #18091
Tech Master
 
Josh-n-ya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alameda, CA
Posts: 1,991
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Hey Tag, just in case you didn't get my email. I wanted to say thanks again for the rpm stator. It was exactly what I needed for my track. Got 3rd out of 13 this past weekend.
Josh-n-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #18092
Dan
Tech Elite
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 4,193
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Josh's car was running great. Good speed compared to other guys who were eeking out every last bit of performance from charging batteries at ~40 amps.

John, will send you an email tonight about the Killshot 21.5.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #18093
Tech Master
 
Josh-n-ya's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alameda, CA
Posts: 1,991
Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Josh's car was running great. Good speed compared to other guys who were eeking out every last bit of performance from charging batteries at ~40 amps.

John, will send you an email tonight about the Killshot 21.5.
Thanks Dan!

John it has on your site two 13.5 Orca motors????
Josh-n-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #18094
Tech Regular
 
spammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 447
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Hey tag first time on the motor and battery in my 12 scale this thing is like a rocket ship I don't know what is in but damm it is fast now only if I can drive the damm thing I will be alright and tag Thanks again

Leighton lederer
spammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:10 PM   #18095
Tech Champion
 
John Tag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 8,911
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-n-ya View Post
Hey Tag, just in case you didn't get my email. I wanted to say thanks again for the rpm stator. It was exactly what I needed for my track. Got 3rd out of 13 this past weekend.

Great Job Josh...Glad you got a combo that is working in direction you needed. Great run!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Josh's car was running great. Good speed compared to other guys who were eeking out every last bit of performance from charging batteries at ~40 amps.

John, will send you an email tonight about the Killshot 21.5.
Dan, 36 amps..LOL Never got emiail yet unless you sent it snail mail...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by spammy View Post
Hey tag first time on the motor and battery in my 12 scale this thing is like a rocket ship I don't know what is in but damm it is fast now only if I can drive the damm thing I will be alright and tag Thanks again

Leighton lederer
Leighton, Glad that worked well for you. Good luck in Vegas. Just be happy I didn't send ya the other package...LOL
__________________
www.express-motorsports.net for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,Tagstime@hotmail.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:47 PM   #18096
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,493
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag View Post
Just be happy I didn't send ya the other package...LOL
what was in the package you recieved?
__________________
eXpress Motorsports***VBC
fastasu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #18097
Tech Master
 
barnacle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 1,602
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Did Tag ever fess up for taking a SHAT in the urinal?
__________________
Mike Dobbs
Race Opt MTS T'2
WWW.DISCHARGERC.COM
U.S. DISTRIBUTOR FOR RACE OPT BRAND
barnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #18098
Tech Champion
 
John Tag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 8,911
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastasu2 View Post
what was in the package you recieved?
LMAO, Darren has that now..He just got it Monday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnacle View Post
Did Tag ever fess up for taking a SHAT in the urinal?
Oh, Nope wasn't me...Maybe Butter!!! That was Classic!!
__________________
www.express-motorsports.net for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,Tagstime@hotmail.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #18099
Tech Regular
 
mbykerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Athens, Al.
Posts: 306
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default Usvta Southern Nationals

I had a great time at the Usvta Southern Nationals in Nashville this past weekend. I ran 17.5 tc and 21.5 usgt powered by Express Motorsport motors. I met a lot of nice people and it was a superb event. I qualified first place in the D-main in tc and sixth in the D-main in usgt, but that was completely my fault as I was way under geared on both cars. My tc main started out horribly. We started and went into the first turn and I believe every car in the field hit me. I quickly fell to the rear of the field. I got the car quickly headed in the right direction and set out to catch up to the rest of the field. The rest of the race was pretty much uneventful, and I was able to pick of almost every other car in the field except one. Finishing the race in second place was great considering how it all started. Usgt was much better. The race started and we actually got through the first turn uneventful. I started picking cars off right away and moved from 6th to 4th. I continued to move up in the field and in the end, I took 2nd place. I was very happy with my finishes w that the whole field from the top qualifier of the Amain to the last person in the Dmains were very competetive and completely capable of handling their cars. Next up is the Carpet Duel Race in Alabama and the GORC in Georgia along with some club races in between to continue to improve. Look for more from me soon. Thanks John for the great motors and support!!!!!!!!
mbykerman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:02 AM   #18100
Tech Champion
 
John Tag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 8,911
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbykerman View Post
I had a great time at the Usvta Southern Nationals in Nashville this past weekend. I ran 17.5 tc and 21.5 usgt powered by Express Motorsport motors. I met a lot of nice people and it was a superb event. I qualified first place in the D-main in tc and sixth in the D-main in usgt, but that was completely my fault as I was way under geared on both cars. My tc main started out horribly. We started and went into the first turn and I believe every car in the field hit me. I quickly fell to the rear of the field. I got the car quickly headed in the right direction and set out to catch up to the rest of the field. The rest of the race was pretty much uneventful, and I was able to pick of almost every other car in the field except one. Finishing the race in second place was great considering how it all started. Usgt was much better. The race started and we actually got through the first turn uneventful. I started picking cars off right away and moved from 6th to 4th. I continued to move up in the field and in the end, I took 2nd place. I was very happy with my finishes w that the whole field from the top qualifier of the Amain to the last person in the Dmains were very competetive and completely capable of handling their cars. Next up is the Carpet Duel Race in Alabama and the GORC in Georgia along with some club races in between to continue to improve. Look for more from me soon. Thanks John for the great motors and support!!!!!!!!

Great report as always, Great effort!!!!
__________________
www.express-motorsports.net for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,Tagstime@hotmail.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:04 AM   #18101
Tech Champion
 
John Tag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 8,911
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Hey all...


New Kill Shot Based 21.5 Bulls Eye RPM motors are up and listed on website.
__________________
www.express-motorsports.net for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,Tagstime@hotmail.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #18102
Tech Fanatic
 
Madulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calgary
Posts: 983
Default

Are they Roar approved yet? I didn't see them on the list.
__________________
Hobbywing North America Team Driver
hobbywingdirect.com

CARCAR VP carcar.ca
Madulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:47 AM   #18103
Tech Apprentice
 
TXDSkinGraphix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 54
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

woohoo... whats up Express guys!!?? Longtime. Hope you've all been well..... Hey Tag Whatcha got in ways of HP these days brother??
__________________
**Serpent America Team Driver** Speed Passion Team Driver ** FANTOM Motorsports Team Driver ** FUTABA ** Savox **Snocamel Graphics** www.facebook.com/TXDSkinGraphiX
TXDSkinGraphix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #18104
Tech Fanatic
 
Madulla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calgary
Posts: 983
Default

Hey tag. Thanks for shipping the motors. Just to let you know. The 13.5rpm and both 21.5s got added to the roar list today. I'm good to go for the first major race of the season.
__________________
Hobbywing North America Team Driver
hobbywingdirect.com

CARCAR VP carcar.ca
Madulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #18105
Tech Fanatic
 
dpatterson26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 966
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Been busy getting ready for IIC in Las Vegas this next week, I forgot to post about our success over the weekend. We had our first club race at TimeZone II in La Center, Washington on Sunday. Express took home 3 tq's and wins. Kody Knudtson took one home in WGT while Daren Pollard set a fast pace with Leighton Lederer in 2nd both running express kill shots in 17.5 1/12 scale. Last but no least I took the Tq and win in 17.5 sedan with Jake Danlechick in 2nd with both of us running the kill shot motors.

Thanks again Tag!
__________________
eXpress Motorsports•Sweep•Lunsford Racing•ORCA•RC Plus
dpatterson26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Express Motorsports Shoot Out John Tag Racing Forum 171 10-28-2011 06:47 AM
2008 Express Motorsports ON Road Championships John Tag Racing Forum 51 07-20-2008 07:18 AM
F/S eXpress Motorsports Team GP3700's Kletke R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 06-15-2008 03:56 PM
Express motorsports IB4200 batteries... BRAND NEW samstheman2 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 16 11-14-2007 03:58 PM
eXpress Motorsports - IB3600s CHEAP!!! Jon Williams R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 07-21-2005 05:59 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:41 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0