R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 09-19-2013, 11:51 PM   #18091
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Hey Tag, just in case you didn't get my email. I wanted to say thanks again for the rpm stator. It was exactly what I needed for my track. Got 3rd out of 13 this past weekend.
Josh-n-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:25 PM   #18092
Dan
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Josh's car was running great. Good speed compared to other guys who were eeking out every last bit of performance from charging batteries at ~40 amps.

John, will send you an email tonight about the Killshot 21.5.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #18093
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Josh's car was running great. Good speed compared to other guys who were eeking out every last bit of performance from charging batteries at ~40 amps.

Thanks Dan!

John it has on your site two 13.5 Orca motors????
Josh-n-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #18094
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey tag first time on the motor and battery in my 12 scale this thing is like a rocket ship I don't know what is in but damm it is fast now only if I can drive the damm thing I will be alright and tag Thanks again

Leighton lederer
spammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:10 PM   #18095
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-n-ya View Post
Hey Tag, just in case you didn't get my email. I wanted to say thanks again for the rpm stator. It was exactly what I needed for my track. Got 3rd out of 13 this past weekend.

Great Job Josh...Glad you got a combo that is working in direction you needed. Great run!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Dan, 36 amps..LOL Never got emiail yet unless you sent it snail mail...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by spammy View Post
Hey tag first time on the motor and battery in my 12 scale this thing is like a rocket ship I don't know what is in but damm it is fast now only if I can drive the damm thing I will be alright and tag Thanks again

Leighton lederer
Leighton, Glad that worked well for you. Good luck in Vegas. Just be happy I didn't send ya the other package...LOL

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:47 PM   #18096
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag View Post
Just be happy I didn't send ya the other package...LOL
what was in the package you recieved?
Old 09-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #18097
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Did Tag ever fess up for taking a SHAT in the urinal?
U.S. DISTRIBUTOR FOR RACE OPT BRAND
barnacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #18098
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastasu2 View Post
what was in the package you recieved?
LMAO, Darren has that now..He just got it Monday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnacle View Post
Did Tag ever fess up for taking a SHAT in the urinal?
Oh, Nope wasn't me...Maybe Butter!!! That was Classic!!

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
Old 09-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #18099
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default Usvta Southern Nationals

I had a great time at the Usvta Southern Nationals in Nashville this past weekend. I ran 17.5 tc and 21.5 usgt powered by Express Motorsport motors. I met a lot of nice people and it was a superb event. I qualified first place in the D-main in tc and sixth in the D-main in usgt, but that was completely my fault as I was way under geared on both cars. My tc main started out horribly. We started and went into the first turn and I believe every car in the field hit me. I quickly fell to the rear of the field. I got the car quickly headed in the right direction and set out to catch up to the rest of the field. The rest of the race was pretty much uneventful, and I was able to pick of almost every other car in the field except one. Finishing the race in second place was great considering how it all started. Usgt was much better. The race started and we actually got through the first turn uneventful. I started picking cars off right away and moved from 6th to 4th. I continued to move up in the field and in the end, I took 2nd place. I was very happy with my finishes w that the whole field from the top qualifier of the Amain to the last person in the Dmains were very competetive and completely capable of handling their cars. Next up is the Carpet Duel Race in Alabama and the GORC in Georgia along with some club races in between to continue to improve. Look for more from me soon. Thanks John for the great motors and support!!!!!!!!
mbykerman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:02 AM   #18100
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbykerman View Post
I had a great time at the Usvta Southern Nationals in Nashville this past weekend. I ran 17.5 tc and 21.5 usgt powered by Express Motorsport motors. I met a lot of nice people and it was a superb event. I qualified first place in the D-main in tc and sixth in the D-main in usgt, but that was completely my fault as I was way under geared on both cars. My tc main started out horribly. We started and went into the first turn and I believe every car in the field hit me. I quickly fell to the rear of the field. I got the car quickly headed in the right direction and set out to catch up to the rest of the field. The rest of the race was pretty much uneventful, and I was able to pick of almost every other car in the field except one. Finishing the race in second place was great considering how it all started. Usgt was much better. The race started and we actually got through the first turn uneventful. I started picking cars off right away and moved from 6th to 4th. I continued to move up in the field and in the end, I took 2nd place. I was very happy with my finishes w that the whole field from the top qualifier of the Amain to the last person in the Dmains were very competetive and completely capable of handling their cars. Next up is the Carpet Duel Race in Alabama and the GORC in Georgia along with some club races in between to continue to improve. Look for more from me soon. Thanks John for the great motors and support!!!!!!!!

Great report as always, Great effort!!!!

Old 09-27-2013, 07:04 AM   #18101
Tech Champion

Hey all...

New Kill Shot Based 21.5 Bulls Eye RPM motors are up and listed on website.

Old 09-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #18102
Tech Fanatic

Are they Roar approved yet? I didn't see them on the list.

CARCAR VP carcar.ca
Madulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:47 AM   #18103
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

woohoo... whats up Express guys!!?? Longtime. Hope you've all been well..... Hey Tag Whatcha got in ways of HP these days brother??
Old 10-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #18104
Tech Fanatic

Hey tag. Thanks for shipping the motors. Just to let you know. The 13.5rpm and both 21.5s got added to the roar list today. I'm good to go for the first major race of the season.

CARCAR VP carcar.ca
Madulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #18105
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Been busy getting ready for IIC in Las Vegas this next week, I forgot to post about our success over the weekend. We had our first club race at TimeZone II in La Center, Washington on Sunday. Express took home 3 tq's and wins. Kody Knudtson took one home in WGT while Daren Pollard set a fast pace with Leighton Lederer in 2nd both running express kill shots in 17.5 1/12 scale. Last but no least I took the Tq and win in 17.5 sedan with Jake Danlechick in 2nd with both of us running the kill shot motors.

Thanks again Tag!