R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 06-07-2013, 05:00 AM   #17971
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Benzaah you have a PM..

If anybody else is having a issue please send me a e mail at Tagstime@hotmail.com , I hope to have issue resolved shortly....

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #17972
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

We ran the first race yesterday of the Northwest Asphalt Challenge in Olympia Washington. I tq'd and won 17.5 with the HT Stator and HT rotor combo. Had great power all day long with low temps and times not far off of the mod times. Express also took the tq and win in the scale spec class yesterday. So overall a good day in The northwest for team express.

Thanks Tag!
Old 06-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #17973
Tech Champion

Great Job Devin and Gang...Looks like the sweet spot was found for sure on current set up. Congrats on a great weekend.

Also a shout out to Al Sodano on another impressive TQ at Jackson R/C in 17.5 touring against a strong field of cars running the Kill Shot Bulls Eye RPM motor.

We are still having web site issues ..If there is anything you may need please E Mail me direct at Tagstime@hotmail.com and I can answer any question and process any items you need thru e mail contact.

WE also still are seeking a few more regional drivers for those seeking a chance to promote Express and become a Team player....

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
Old 06-09-2013, 11:26 PM   #17974
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I want thank John Tag for the motor I purchased this week, which I ran at the Northwest Asphalt Challenge with Devin Patterson. The motor I used was the "Animal" and it is the most powerful motor I have ever had for a stock motor.

Thanks again John.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:48 AM   #17975
Dan
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Been referred over here. So Josh was kind of enough to let me drive his car at Norcal last Saturday and wow, after less than a minute, I was sold on the motor! It has good top end but what surprised me was the motor just has so much pull coming out of the corners. It was a hot day too, and the motor was temping only at 150. Really stoked about getting this motor for myself to do some more testing.

John, am I able to order the torque version direct from you? Amainhobbies seems to be out and I'm not sure when they'll get more in.

Thanks!
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:51 AM   #17976
Tech Champion

Dan you have PM...

Old 06-12-2013, 02:37 PM   #17977
Tech Champion

Hey all... With Father's day this weekend we are offering Free shipping on all orders for US shipping zones. WE hope you all have a great weekend.

Also another reminder..

Team eXpress is comprised of drivers of all ages and backgrounds. We have drivers in Europe, Asia and the Americas that specialize in the following classes:
•On-road program - 1/10, 1/12 & 1/18 Carpet & Asphalt
•Off-road program - 1/10 Truck & Buggy
We at eXpress work hand-in-hand with our team drivers not only to promote and consistently develop our product but to also assist in their own growth as drivers.
If you're interested in running for Team eXpress, please forward resume and info to John Tag at Tagstime@hotmail.com

**Those new and that have sent info please allow 7-10 days for a reply**

Old 06-13-2013, 08:00 AM   #17978
Tech Champion

OK Gang..

We are going to be doing another T-Shirt order next week as our shirt printer is about ready to start our order. Those looking for shirts please let me know so we ensure to get enough in first batch. Shirts will be Ice gray in color. Please e mail me with shirt size wanted and how many you might need. I can then return e mail with total with shipping cost. Contact - Tagstime@hotmail.com

Thanks..

John Tag

Old 06-14-2013, 07:59 AM   #17979
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Got my order in! That was XL by the way. I'll be sporting my new motor this weekend. Thanks Tag!
Josh-n-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #17980
Tech Champion

Hey all..

Be sure to check out the web for Fathers Day weekend Sale. Prices and free shipping is only good thru Monday. Have a great weekend all!!

T-Shirt order is going in Monday be sure to e mail me at Tagstime@hotmail.com if you want 1 with size request to ensure we get enough of each size.

Also, I have returned most all Team application request to date. WE still have a few openings in certain regions. Get those resumes in if you think you have what it takes as a Team Player!!

Old 06-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #17981
Tech Apprentice

What's the factory setting for timing on Ripper? It's barely visible. I can see it's 25, but what 25? Plus or minus?
Toyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #17982
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman View Post
What's the factory setting for timing on Ripper? It's barely visible. I can see it's 25, but what 25? Plus or minus?
True Factory setting is 0*.. We send they out here between 18-25*+. Spec/Blinky racing most all setting we use for racing is 20-25*+.

Hope this helps

Old 06-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #17983
Tech Apprentice

Thanks. Looks like mine is set for 25. Plus is on the left, correct?
I run boosted, what would be a good starting point?
Toyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:19 PM   #17984
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman View Post
Thanks. Looks like mine is set for 25. Plus is on the left, correct?
I run boosted, what would be a good starting point?

Counter clockwise( turn left) looking at endbell is +

Check your PM

Old 06-19-2013, 08:32 AM   #17985
Tech Champion

All orders to date been shipped...

We have also added a Racers Motor Combo to website..Check it out....

We are still going thru driver resumes please allow a few more days for those who didn't get a reply yet. We still do have a few openings for a few regions.

Best of luck to those heading to Jackson R/C in NJ this weekend in the ROAR Reg 2 Championship Series.....