R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 12-24-2010, 11:24 AM   #17626
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Thanks Steve...

Hey all...

I also want to say Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all. Please remember our service men and women about for all they do to keep us safe. Please be safe dureing your holiday travels.

Thanks again for your outstanding support in 2010 and look for some BIG things in 2011...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #17627
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag View Post
Thanks Steve...

Hey all...

I also want to say Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all. Please remember our service men and women about for all they do to keep us safe. Please be safe dureing your holiday travels.

Thanks again for your outstanding support in 2010 and look for some BIG things in 2011...
Right back at cha. How have you been? Haven't talked to you or Marshall in a while. Darn kids take up all my free time.
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 01:56 PM   #17628
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to kt racing

TAG,
YGPM buddy. Merry Christmas!

KT
kt racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:08 PM   #17629
Tech Champion

Clint..

Man doing well,,,,Yea last 18 months have been very strung out. Doctors did give me full travel realease in Aug. So I look foward to some fun again in 2011.. Hope all is well on the Left Coast..happy Holidays..

Keith.. man, Great to see you back on land. While you were away every day I heard you wife sign in and hear that chime on AIM and thought about ya playing Sponge Bob under the Sea..Great to have ya back!!!!

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
Old 12-26-2010, 06:47 AM   #17630
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Merry Christmas, guys. Can't wait to return to the east coast and be close to friends and family.
Big Features is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:10 AM   #17631
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hope you all had a good holiday! Mr. Tag, you have a new pm. Lets all make 2011 a year to remember!

-Hayden
shaggy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:34 PM   #17632
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey John,
Got my black knight in today. Put it in the car and did not change anything. Put it on the track and beat our track record by 1.5 tenths, which is alot as you all know. I would definitely recommend this motor to anyone looking for some more rip. It is noticeably faster and has more mid to low, but retains the top end pull. Great stuff John thanks!
KevinHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #17633
Tech Master

Tag, You have a PM and order waiting.

Mike
Big Features is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #17634
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Been kind of quiet in here. So I guess I can send an update. We had the snowbird warmup race at our local track this weekend. Express did well. I think Yang grabbed the win in 17.5 1/12. I pulled in a 2nd in stock sedan and qualified 2nd and finished 5th in expert sedan. All in all a great weekend. Thanks for the support John!
KevinHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #17635
Tech Regular

Jr. ran the Black Knight Duo 3 motor for the first time Saturday. It had great power and tons of top end. Jr. was very pleased with the motor. Can't wait to get to the track next week for more testing.

Thanks,
Sr.

P.S. Jr. broke the track record by 16 seconds.
Mike Herald Sr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #17636
Tech Elite

The D3 was awesome at The Gate this weekend. Too bad I wasn't able to fully use its potential after receiving a body tuck in the first corner of the main.

Also a shout out to DC, his car was very good all weekend!
Old 01-09-2011, 05:49 PM   #17637
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Tq stock rubber at Horsham saturday night. Had some traffic problems and broke while leading. Things are looking promising for these new motors, although I think there is a lot left on the table. Thanks Tag!
FJ / ROAR #2-122945 / Shop@ Awesomatix USA / Wild Turbo Fan / Mon-Tech Racing / RocheRC USA / Side Piece /
LRP / John's BSR Tires / TeamEAM / TQ Wire / R1 / Team Scream / PCR / MIX
RacerLog wiki Awesomatix A700 / 2wd offroad 4 life
hanulec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #17638
Tech Initiate

Ran the black night 17.5 in spec 12th scale last weekend and I am impressed. Very fast and stayed that way for the entire 8 min. First time I've ever had people ask what motor I'm running. Very nice product, I will be buying more.
phatoscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #17639
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to sst4nbr1

Good to see everyone starting to post some results up here,, and even better to see that your fast and like the motors!!
HYPER 9E
Tekin Vintage Mid Buggy & Truck
sst4nbr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:11 PM   #17640
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sst4nbr1 View Post
Good to see everyone starting to post some results up here,, and even better to see that your fast and like the motors!!
Steve.. well said, also congrats on your great runs over the weekend also as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatoscar View Post
Ran the black night 17.5 in spec 12th scale last weekend and I am impressed. Very fast and stayed that way for the entire 8 min. First time I've ever had people ask what motor I'm running. Very nice product, I will be buying more.
Thank you, Very glad you we able to showcase our product. 1/12 scale is a very great class and glad motor ran strong for entire run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanulec View Post
Tq stock rubber at Horsham saturday night. Had some traffic problems and broke while leading. Things are looking promising for these new motors, although I think there is a lot left on the table. Thanks Tag!
Sounds like testing is going well as always for you Mike, No shocker you broke..LOL Just kidding!! Thanks for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHoff7 View Post
The D3 was awesome at The Gate this weekend. Too bad I wasn't able to fully use its potential after receiving a body tuck in the first corner of the main.

Also a shout out to DC, his car was very good all weekend!
Karl.. Man great try, Body tucks are nasty and always ruin a weekend effort. But glad you are up to par and just a matter of a clean run to cash in on your efforts.

DC, man... That DC always has his cars point on..Always a great threat at any event..Great to see him back racing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Herald Sr. View Post
Jr. ran the Black Knight Duo 3 motor for the first time Saturday. It had great power and tons of top end. Jr. was very pleased with the motor. Can't wait to get to the track next week for more testing.

Thanks,
Sr.

P.S. Jr. broke the track record by 16 seconds.
SR.. Oh Man..Jr was let loose I guess. Great to see you are doing so well early in his testing process. Just makes the future look real good come Nats time. 16 seconds..Thats what 1 corner worth...LOL Yea a lap ++ wow awesome run Jr!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinHawk View Post
Been kind of quiet in here. So I guess I can send an update. We had the snowbird warmup race at our local track this weekend. Express did well. I think Yang grabbed the win in 17.5 1/12. I pulled in a 2nd in stock sedan and qualified 2nd and finished 5th in expert sedan. All in all a great weekend. Thanks for the support John!
Kevin.. Great report as always. Congrats to you both. That is a great weekend with top 5s in bigger event. I know some of the racers out that way and I know that was no easy job. Congrats on a well run weekend.