R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 09-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #17536
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Hey all...

Sorry for delay in new's, Just awaiting on something to show and test before we go ahead and put another product on our line.

But with that said, DUO-3 based motor's are said to be here first week of Oct. From reports from those with testing data, motor is going to be another step foward in the already powerfull DUO based line of race proven motors.

We are also excepting resume's for drivers and dealer's looking to join a National winning team. Foward all request to Johntag@express-motorsports.net .

Dale and Chris thanks as always for your support and kind word's and keeping posted in fourm's.

Kling abd Burt, Vegas man..Great time looked to be had by all and I see it went soo well there may be a 2011 Vegas after all..NICE!!!

MY goal is come spring be back again at many tracks and giving as much support as we can and still be able to devote enough time for family also. After scare I had last year and recovery..I relize more how important my family and great friends and Team really mean...!!!

Thanks all again for your efforts!!!!

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #17537
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Tag - I cannot wait to get my hands on these new Duo V3. I'm interested to understand how much physical motor timing we can put into these new units. After not thinking I was going to run much 17.5T last season I think I now need to rebuild my motor collection...

Hope to see you up at Horsham this winter. Just give us the heads up and we can have a car ready for you to arrive and drive with....
FJ / ROAR #2-122945 / Shop@ Awesomatix USA / Wild Turbo Fan / Mon-Tech Racing / RocheRC USA / Side Piece /
LRP / John's BSR Tires / TeamEAM / TQ Wire / R1 / Team Scream / PCR / MIX
RacerLog wiki Awesomatix A700 / 2wd offroad 4 life
hanulec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:57 PM   #17538
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Good to hear Tag. I've been spending a lot of time with the family as well this summer. Now that fall is going around I'll be heading back to the track as well. Looking forward to the start of a new indoor offroad season with Express power!!!
tazz888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #17539
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Great news!
Old 09-22-2010, 04:31 AM   #17540
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Nice!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag View Post
Hey all...

Sorry for delay in new's, Just awaiting on something to show and test before we go ahead and put another product on our line.

But with that said, DUO-3 based motor's are said to be here first week of Oct. From reports from those with testing data, motor is going to be another step foward in the already powerfull DUO based line of race proven motors.

We are also excepting resume's for drivers and dealer's looking to join a National winning team. Foward all request to Johntag@express-motorsports.net .

Dale and Chris thanks as always for your support and kind word's and keeping posted in fourm's.

Kling abd Burt, Vegas man..Great time looked to be had by all and I see it went soo well there may be a 2011 Vegas after all..NICE!!!

MY goal is come spring be back again at many tracks and giving as much support as we can and still be able to devote enough time for family also. After scare I had last year and recovery..I relize more how important my family and great friends and Team really mean...!!!

Thanks all again for your efforts!!!!

1/12th Fo' Life!!! R.I.P Mike Reedy, R.I.P John Williams

[-Horsham RC-] [-Jackson RC-] [-RC Car World-] [ Black Out Free 2015 ]
mike ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #17541
Tech Master

Great news, Tag! Let me know when I can get my hands on one. Looking foreword to racing on the east coast again this spring!
Big Features is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:41 AM   #17542
Tech Champion

Hey all...

Anybody looking for a DUO-3 Based Black Knight, Please E-Mail me at Johntag@express-motorsports.net to get your name on the waiting list to ensure motors from first batch. WE are hoping to have them in next 7-10 day's.

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
Old 10-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #17543
Tech Champion

Hey All...

Black Knight DUO-3 based motors are stated to ship into the states later next week. We will have those shipping shortly after. Those who are not on the waiting list and would like a Black Knight from first batch E mail Johntag@express-motorsports.net for details.

I have returned all E mail's and PM please check and return asap...
:

Old 10-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #17544
Suspended

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

quick question, what gear ratio should i use for stock 17.5 touring for red can express motorsports?
littlealex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:22 PM   #17545
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlealex View Post
quick question, what gear ratio should i use for stock 17.5 touring for red can express motorsports?
What version of motor do you have? What speedo/timing are you running? What size is the track??
Old 10-09-2010, 09:23 PM   #17546
Tech Master

Tag, you've got pm!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #17547
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Features View Post
Tag, you've got pm!

Too much the Red Cup you forgot to hit send...

LittleAlex- It does like Mike stated depends on track size and speedo for starters. For NON timming Spec med size track anywhere from 3.7-4.2 and Boosted/Timmed Speedos from 5.25-6.25... 6.0 more the norm with Tekin 208 software and 45-50 timming boost ect.

Let us know specs on track size, Tires used, Race time 5 or 6 minutes, speedo used ect and we can get you very close...

Old 10-09-2010, 10:13 PM   #17548
Suspended

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

its the zipper duo 2 red can 17.5
track has 20feet straight, i m using tekin rs
actually i m thinking of running both 17.5 non boost and 13.5 boost with same car, just need to switch program back and forth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Features View Post
What version of motor do you have? What speedo/timing are you running? What size is the track??
littlealex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:58 AM   #17549
Tech Champion

Hey all...

Just wanted to take a moment to Welocme a new hot shoe to the Team. Most in the North East may know him, But if not you will... Welocme The Real Deal-DJ Cranmer to Express. DJ has done a lot of dammage to the NJ area touring scene in 2010 and won lots of races and looks to expand to large events in 2011 with Snowbirds and other major races. Jackson NJ being his home track and 2011 ROAR Nats track should show many hes ready for battle.

Would also like to welcome DC Smith back to the Team as he also is a very overall talent to all R/C felids.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:51 AM   #17550
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kwikvdub
Thumbs up

DJ!!....... Class act!...... Welcome Bro!

TQRacing / 360 v2 RC Raceway
Kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote