eXpress Motorsports

You're on Page 112 of 1220
Go to
  • Looks like team brahma coming down this weekend time to "express" some cells
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by John Fontaine
    also, did you see I called you on your nextel?? you bastard never called me back.
    Actually I did but when I finally saw it I knew it was past your bed time. I will give you a shout on the Nextel tommorrow after I do my appointment.
  • Anybody bringing there tire truer saturday to Horsham, I might get to race before my trip south this week If not I will be there anyway I have a package to deliver.
  • Damm tag.. that was quick I just left you at the diner?????????????????
    LOL!
  • Told ya I wasnt far from the diner, poor Jon is probally just getting on the NJ TPK .
  • True....... well.. I only have 4 more pc's to get ready by 7:00AM tomorrow.. nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I just got home. j/k

Hey, Eaves. Nice to see you online.
  • Is it August yet?

TK
  • Hey Tyler.. is that a no on the PM?
    Let me know.. thanks
  • Sorry Freddy, I'm a dufass and never check my PM's...

But you now have PM

TK
  • tag, horsham has a tire truer for everybody in the back room, and if jeff is their ..he should have his..-lil' B
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by John Tag
    Anybody bringing there tire truer saturday to Horsham, I might get to race before my trip south this week If not I will be there anyway I have a package to deliver.
    Tag- If there isn't one there, you can use mine. I'll have it.
  • Thanks guys, I now was thinking of raising coy as my hot water heater blew and my basement now is a 50 gallon tank

Good thing tomorow is raceday, nothing better to clear your mind than Paragon
  • So true. Sorry to hear your basement flooded... Do you have any RC boats??
  • Tag that sucks. Hope you get it all cleaned up so you can race. Paragon clears all problems with its mezmerising smell!!!!!!!!