R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #15181
Tech Champion
 
John Tag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 8,911
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Hey all.. Just some info on Express Driver Craig Xavier. Craig will be now be leaving Express and taking ties with Full Throttle Motorsports his home town company. We wish Craig the best with his new move and look foward to racing with him on the track at the big races this season. Best of luck Craig you were always a pleasure to be with....
__________________
www.express-motorsports.net for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,Tagstime@hotmail.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC

Last edited by John Tag; 03-22-2008 at 07:48 PM.
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 09:16 PM   #15182
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 20,904
Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag View Post
Hey all.. Just some info on Express Driver Craig Xavier. Craig will be now be leaving Express and taking ties with Full Throttle Motorsports his home town company. We wish Craig the best with his new move and look foward to racing with him on the track at the big races this season. Best of luck Craig you were always a pleasure to be with....
Man I have seen alot of things in 25 years of R/C and thought I have seen it all.
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005)
Bumps & Jumps RC (One of the best racing facilities around)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC) Great aluminum upgrades for many brands.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around). Too many titles to list
Shout out to: Sticky Kicks, CR Graphics and Race Ready Products
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 09:33 PM   #15183
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 5,549
Default

Wow
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:25 PM   #15184
Tech Elite
 
THeGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 3,012
Send a message via AIM to THeGame
Default

That even made me say uuuuuuuuhhhhh
THeGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:43 PM   #15185
Tech Addict
 
justin lessard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 588
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to justin lessard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag View Post
Scared..The C is gona be rough with no wheel time...
Jimmy wont get back to me on it.
justin lessard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:16 AM   #15186
Tech Elite
 
JimmyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 4,343
Default

Well got home over an hour ago. So it was less than a 5 hour drive. As Tag said, car was good in the morning. Sucked ass during the qualifiers in the middle of the day. Good in the evening for the main. Would of been a 1-2 finish. But I was watching Marv's car in front of me and I stuff it. Blake ran a good race. Can't wait to head back. Now I know what to expect. I think my motor is a constant 180. And still runs strong!! I just gotta figure out what that winding sound is coming from my car??? Quote of the day... "I smell something burning!" I believe I heard "both" Tags saying this!

Jus10, you should ask Terrell for a ride. I won't be heading to the "C" till late late Friday night/Saturday morning. So no practice for me. I don't get home from work till 1am. So no sleep for me as well. I believe Chris J is riding up with me. Terrell took Friday off. So give him a call if you want to practice Friday night.

I would of taken you today/yesterday. But I did not know of my plans till after I finished work on my (real) car Friday afternoon. If you want to ride up with Chris and I Friday night/Saturday morning let me know. And pack light.

See yall next weekend!
__________________
M.J. McIntyre

R1Wurks
Yokomo YRX12
Ho-B Max
JimmyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:51 AM   #15187
Tech Master
 
Big Features's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Currituck, North Carolina
Posts: 1,850
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag View Post
Hey all.. Just some info on Express Driver Craig Xavier. Craig will be now be leaving Express and taking ties with Full Throttle Motorsports his home town company. We wish Craig the best with his new move and look foward to racing with him on the track at the big races this season. Best of luck Craig you were always a pleasure to be with....
WTF??!! I'm gone for 3 weeks and look what happens!!
__________________
Mike Kling
Team Associated REEDY Powered
JConcepts TXD Skin Graphix
Big Features is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:58 AM   #15188
Tech Champion
 
John Tag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Huntersville, NC
Posts: 8,911
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMac View Post
Well got home over an hour ago. So it was less than a 5 hour drive. As Tag said, car was good in the morning. Sucked ass during the qualifiers in the middle of the day. Good in the evening for the main. Would of been a 1-2 finish. But I was watching Marv's car in front of me and I stuff it. Blake ran a good race. Can't wait to head back. Now I know what to expect. I think my motor is a constant 180. And still runs strong!! I just gotta figure out what that winding sound is coming from my car??? Quote of the day... "I smell something burning!" I believe I heard "both" Tags saying this!

Jus10, you should ask Terrell for a ride. I won't be heading to the "C" till late late Friday night/Saturday morning. So no practice for me. I don't get home from work till 1am. So no sleep for me as well. I believe Chris J is riding up with me. Terrell took Friday off. So give him a call if you want to practice Friday night.

I would of taken you today/yesterday. But I did not know of my plans till after I finished work on my (real) car Friday afternoon. If you want to ride up with Chris and I Friday night/Saturday morning let me know. And pack light.

See yall next weekend!

Jimmy.. Justin always packs light.. Didnt ya ever notice hes always walking around looking for a wrench or using another soldering iron.. The only thing Justin packs is a good days sleep...

Yea when I walked back in the pit, I knew Andrew did a Bad Boy.. Never leave a kid working on his own car too long.. But heck he learning, Chalk up another speedo due to fatal short to his record of events..
__________________
www.express-motorsports.net for all your motor needs
Multi time National Champions,Reedy Champs,Vegas Champs,Birds, Champs,Tagstime@hotmail.com

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:19 AM   #15189
Tech Elite
 
blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,435
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to blast
Default

Craig is a great guy going to be cool having him on the team it's all good.
__________________
Patrick Connors
FTM Grip
You're not fast if you don't have the grip
<>< <>< <>< ><> ><> ><>
A Master key can open any lock, but a lock that can be open by any key is an sloppy lock.

Last edited by blast; 03-23-2008 at 05:58 PM.
blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:34 AM   #15190
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 156
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tag View Post
Jimmy.. Justin always packs light.. Didnt ya ever notice hes always walking around looking for a wrench or using another soldering iron.. The only thing Justin packs is a good days sleep...

Yea when I walked back in the pit, I knew Andrew did a Bad Boy.. Never leave a kid working on his own car too long.. But heck he learning, Chalk up another speedo due to fatal short to his record of events..
just wanted to say thanks to Jimmy and Tag for the help on my radio it sure did help. Tag dont forget to send me your addy so I can get that speed control to you see ya soon rock hill next
mshap33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:22 AM   #15191
Tech Elite
 
imprsme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Va.
Posts: 3,570
Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)
Default

Marvin- you should come with us to the "C" race this coming weekend...it will be lots of fun.
__________________
AwesomatixUSA
eXpress Motorsports
imprsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #15192
Tech Addict
 
justin lessard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 588
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to justin lessard
Default

X man with full throttle! I just shat a lung!
justin lessard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:23 AM   #15193
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 5,549
Default

I think I just spotted Wilbur flying across Glen Burnie
punkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #15194
Tech Master
 
Big Features's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Currituck, North Carolina
Posts: 1,850
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Tags,

PM what ever phone number you have that isnt shut off thesedays!

We have much to discuss
__________________
Mike Kling
Team Associated REEDY Powered
JConcepts TXD Skin Graphix
Big Features is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 01:56 PM   #15195
Tech Master
 
Big Features's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Currituck, North Carolina
Posts: 1,850
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkboy View Post
I think I just spotted Wilbur flying across Glen Burnie
STICKA!!! HA HA!!
__________________
Mike Kling
Team Associated REEDY Powered
JConcepts TXD Skin Graphix
Big Features is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Express Motorsports Shoot Out John Tag Racing Forum 171 10-28-2011 06:47 AM
2008 Express Motorsports ON Road Championships John Tag Racing Forum 51 07-20-2008 07:18 AM
F/S eXpress Motorsports Team GP3700's Kletke R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 06-15-2008 03:56 PM
Express motorsports IB4200 batteries... BRAND NEW samstheman2 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 16 11-14-2007 03:58 PM
eXpress Motorsports - IB3600s CHEAP!!! Jon Williams R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 0 07-21-2005 05:59 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:50 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0