Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Tech Addict

I'll play in the dirt... if I crash.. I can always say I was just trying to get some sick air!!!!!!

"Beep Beep!!"
Old 03-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Thats the spirit!!!!!!!!
Old 03-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up Great Bunch of guys!!

Hey guys just wanted to to say that I had a great time meeting your crew and congratulations on your performance. Express Motorsports is a class act!!!

Tag- Thanks for letting me try to blow my handout up!!! Man, those things were good......good for nothing!!!! Luckily for me I like deep sea fishing....I can use my motor for a sinker!!

John and Strasnick- You guys owe me!! LOL!!! (PRS)

Freedy-Thank you for dinner...TWICE!!! You have a great group of guys and a great company and products..continued success to your guys and the company...hope to see you all soon.

Mike A
Butter
Old 03-21-2005, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Man Freddy, looks like you had a blast! Nice to rub elbows with some big players huh? I got that opportunity when I raced at SOCAL a few times and a few other larger events. Makes you want to live at a track and wonder if you can learn to drive that good and be that fast. From what I've heard Tag say, you're doing excelent for your rookie season! Keep it up and I might have to build you a UFO box
Old 03-21-2005, 11:50 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks to Freddy, Jon, and John for everything over the entire week! I had a good time bein there, with the team.

This was also my first National event, and I really have to thank Jon Williams for the awesome Express cells, John Tag for building some killer horsepower in the motors, and putting about 85% of his time there into building motors...not putting near enough time into his own stuff. And of course Freddy "beep beep" Bordenabe for helping out as always, making it possible for me to be there, and I kno he helped others make it there as well.

Thanks To the 3 of you for putting together a GREAT team! I too had great time meeting some ppl i had heard/read about, and really enjoyed the times we had away from the track, proberly more than the sittin around and waiting we did at the track.

I also wanted to thank Tim Getchell for hookin me up with a ride to and from the track, and hotel, along with Billy Easton, and Eli Ezrow for their help in setting up my car.

Oh yeah, I have the "new" prototype Express product in my possesion....lol (You've Been Tagged)

Freddy ate my chicken, then tried to steal my car action stickers . PS2 will make it to the next big event also, and thank you again for your help there!

And let it go on record, that Tag was in fact Tagged, haha, and he's lookin for revenge...lol, i guess Tim is now the Tag-master...
Old 03-21-2005, 11:51 AM
Tech Champion

haha, whoops, my dad was logged in...my bad!
Old 03-21-2005, 11:58 AM
Tech Addict

Default You're welcome punkboy!

Yo... have you been practicing on your ps2.. it must be embarrasing for you to lose a video game to an old fart like me!!!

Oh.. Robbie.. did you ever find out what that awful smell was in your room????????????????????

btw.. ummmmm on the chicken finger.. Yeah!!!!
Old 03-21-2005, 12:10 PM
Tech Champion

yeah, i played the ps2...but i played gt4...wrong game

haha, i kno what that smell was....
Old 03-21-2005, 12:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

That was a great weekend. I'm looking forward to the next big race. I got the touring car bug now. Putting down the 2nd fastest lap of the weekend and being on tq pace 2 times will do that to a guy. Next race there will be more than one of us in each of the mains, I guarantee it.

BIG Congrats again to Jon and Mark for laying it down and making the A's. Gotta love blowing by a factory guy on the straight, I know I did.
Old 03-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Hey guys, sorry it has takne so long to reply. It was fun racing at the nats, Maybe more fun was away from racing. Williams and Tag both did awesome jobs with batteries and motors. I dont think any of us were lacking with the power, mostly our driving. Freddy, you relly take care of the team. I really appreciate everything you do, I know I say it alot, but you deserve it alot.

Mark and Williams did an awesome job driving and putting them into the show.

Dobbs, Larry and Punky did good also making it to the B main.

I think everyone had fun, I think Express open some eyes this weekend great job to the whole team.

Oh yea, Tag what did your car say? or was it your charger? or Iron? or radio? LMAO And I need to thank my sticker guy ( no names of course, Dont want anyone else to get in trouble for that) But the guy at UNREAL GRAPHICS does do some pretty trick stuff
Old 03-21-2005, 02:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Congrats guys!!! Man I am really scared to go to the Nar's now!!!
sorry bout your luck!
Old 03-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO!

Man, I finally got some time to post on the forum! Where do I begin?!?! Okay...I had a fantastic time. I know all the junk with the track and ROAR was beyond ridiculous, but there's another forum for that.

The team was amazing. We were cracking up constantly. Between Larry accross from me and Blaine on my left I was in stitches constantly.

I appreciate the kind words from everyone re: my run in stock touring. I really did work hard for that. I've been putting together really good runs the past three or four months at larger events and that was the icing on the cake. I will say that I was way too tentative in the triple A-Mains. There was so much hacking and I absolutely let everyone push me around. Sent me to the back every run.

Great hanging with Butter, Lopez, Pappi(sp?), Mo and the rest of the touring gang. Nice to meet Chicky and Peter Robinson too--definitely impressed with his car in the Mains--he really did have the best ride on Sunday--so free in transition.

Big thanks to...

Freddy: rockin' it at the Nats and bringing home wood! (Well, actually, 6" plastic, but it's all good. ) Yeah, you were THE MAN this weekend. Thanks for the dinner and for taking most excellent care of the team. You really went above and beyond the call of duty--hotel, food, tires for the team (thanks to Parma PSE too for our sponsorship deal!), paid-in-full body massages (okay, that one is a joke). You really kept everything fun and lighthearted. THANKS!

Tagteam: phew! Yeah, you basically spent all of your waking hours (and theoretical sleep time) doing motors and making the nastiest horsepower in the place. Nothing like passing cars on the straight--means you can scrub in the corners. Yeah, it was also cool having other major manufacturers approach you to build their stock and 19T stuff.

The team: you guys were very cool and kept things real. Thanks for working so hard this weekend at wheeling your cars and not putting food coloring on my toothbrush or leaving your odors in my room.
Old 03-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Looks like a photo of my car made the RC America web site
It was me and Toss eyeing up a 1/12 for dinner
Old 03-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

What a weekend. I got home around 1 am. I was really feeling it after I passed Baltimore. It was great hanging out with you guys. Thanks Tag for the great HP. Sorry I didn't use it to it's full potential. I really need to get out of this slump. Jon...great run. I know you you deserved because of the hard work you put weeks before the race. Robbie....GREAT RUN! Freddy....are you sure you've only been racing a couple of months? Great job! Great meeting you Mark and great run. Mike....As usual...great run. Better luck next year. Your RDX was awesome. TIM...great run, and which car are you sticking with? And finally Larry....it was great meeting you. Your a trip!!! Your joke kept me from going mad from struggling with my pile. Next race...Reedy ( if i can get away from work).
Old 03-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Tim, sleeep tight I will see you in 2 weeks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.