Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Power Push Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 07:38 AM
Tech Adept

Default Lance 3800 IB

Lance all 9 Packs of the 3800 went out yesterday.
Hang on WOW!!
Tony
Old 07-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (96%+)

How are you guys charging your 3300's? Any new hot tips out there? I'm still step charging, 7amp, 6amp and then finish at 4amps.
Old 07-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Batteries

Tony,
This is for you.
My Son and I have been running your batteries for a couple of years now and you have never failed to amaze us. The absolute best in our opinion.
We have tried many other matchers and yours are second to none.
We always use them just the way you perscribe.
We charge them at 5 or 6 amps depending on the track, run them and then we put them away. The next time we run them I dischage them down to 5.4 and tray the them down to 0.9.
That system seems to work the best and the batteries last and last.
Another thing we do. When I do get new packs we run them all and then start determing the order inwhich we will be using them. It seems to me that using the numbers on the pack can be misleading. Once we figure out the run order we mark them with a marker 1,2,3,Main and so on.

I know this is my first post on R/C tech, but I'm not much of a talker in public forums, however we always look here for the information we need.

Thanks Tony,
Your the Man.
Old 07-26-2005, 04:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by exlor8er
Tony,
This is for you.
My Son and I have been running your batteries for a couple of years now and you have never failed to amaze us. The absolute best in our opinion.
We always use them just the way you perscribe.
We charge them at 5 or 6 amps depending on the track, run them and then we put them away. The next time we run them I dischage them down to 5.4 and tray the them down to 0.9.
That system seems to work the best and the batteries last and last.
Another thing we do. When I do get new packs we run them all and then start determing the order inwhich we will be using them. It seems to me that using the numbers on the pack can be misleading. Once we figure out the run order we mark them with a marker 1,2,3,Main and so on.

I know this is my first post on R/C tech, but I'm not much of a talker in public forums, however we always look here for the information we need.

Thanks Tony,
Your the Man.
Thats about what I do and your right, it works well.
Heck, I'm running batteries I bought from Tony before Cleveland last year.
Still running strong.
-Fred
Old 07-26-2005, 07:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Batteries

Tony- How are the 3600s holding up vs the 3700s/3800s? Im wanting to get some of your 3600s for stock sedan, so i want have to mod my batts slots on my xray04 to get the 3700s/3800s to fit. Or would you reccommend getting the 3700s or the 3800s and Why? Any advice well apprecitaed!

Steven
Old 07-28-2005, 12:32 PM
Tech Addict

Default power push cells

i am running the zebra cells and they are great.just as strong as the first run. awsome in stock. keep up the awsome packs tony
Old 07-28-2005, 06:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up POWER PUSH

I want to thank Tony at power push batteries for the power I needed to win and set the et. and speed record in super gas class at the show down nationals drag racing event. Also for the tec. help he has gave me. RANDY H
Old 07-29-2005, 07:59 PM
Tech Adept

Default Steve 3600

for TC the 3600 are great. Less run time so your GFX wont see high run time numbers (after the race) .
Just remember 1 thing the 3600 love HEAT. That is why the 3600 are lasting longer in match form. I should say more charges and race then 3700 and 3800.

Tony
Old 07-29-2005, 08:07 PM
Tech Adept

Default Randy H

How are you doing? And How is you wife running?
Randy it is cool getting battery ready for you drag racers . ( It is different) It is a nice change to get the drag racing cells ready.

How many runs do you have on you drag packs now?

Tony
Old 07-30-2005, 09:34 AM
Tech Addict

Tony,
What you have said about the heat issue is the only way to go.
I always discaharge my batteries and then tray them before I use them on any given race day. This concept seems to get the chemicals moving in the cells, a little heat building up and then when you charge them , watch out.
Old 07-30-2005, 12:30 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

i gotta tell ya tony,my buddy and i ran your 3600 cells in our mains 2 weeks ago at the florida state series off road race and all i can say is "THEY KICK A$$".definately my best run of the day.my buddy agreed with me on this.he felt they were awesome also.nice work buddy.
Old 07-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up DRAG CELLS

Originally Posted by Tony Carrubba
How are you doing? And How is you wife running?
Randy it is cool getting battery ready for you drag racers . ( It is different) It is a nice change to get the drag racing cells ready.

How many runs do you have on you drag packs now?

Tony
Tony I have about 10 runs per pack that I have got from you and there are still working great. My wife went to the last race that I won and TQed also my back up car I loaned to a team member Rick Payne who got 2nd place in same class I run in. My wife did not do well at this race . All I know is your batteries got 1 & 2nd place in super gas class. Thank Tony for all your help & surport
Old 07-30-2005, 06:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Batteries

Tony- Which are the better packs to run? The Dark Horse Racer packs or the Power Push Racer packs? Whats the differnece between the packs?

Last edited by crACkeD ChaSsiS; 07-30-2005 at 06:41 PM.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by crACkeD ChaSsiS
Tony- Which are the better packs to run? The Dark Horse Racer packs or the Power Push Racer packs? Whats the differnece between the packs?
The Dark Horse Racer packs are the very best that powerpush has to offer.
The numbers will be a little higher and so is the cost.
The racer packs are great batteries as well. If your just a club racer and want a great cell at a great price this is the cell to buy. If your super competitive and need the maximum power you will want the dark horse packs.
Either way these are great cells.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Tech Addict

I think this guy says it best
Originally Posted by exlor8er
Tony,
The absolute best in our opinion.
Thanks Tony,
Your the Man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.